What's new

Options for increasing Balochistan security

Few thing can halt some attacks ...
-Strong check-points and monitoring who comes in and go out of City
-more check points on Streets , Armed Police/Better Equipped to chase or quick Response forces
-create a Regulations for all Madarsas in City, register them and its habitats
-Kick out Afghans from the City

There are no such protesters in Balochistan whereas the Indian trained funded backed BLA terrorists indeed hide like rats and target railway tracks.

anyway this thread is NOT for bharati garbage rather it is addressing Pakistanis for their valuable input for reforming security.

Look, I can understand your anger at what happened. Such a loss of lives is a tragedy. Yet, the fact remains that having given such an extraordinary room for non-state actors to prosper, discussing security measures is never going to be adequate. Unless the tendency to nurture proxies is disposed off, nothing will change. You can call it "Bharti garbage" all you want, but facts remain so.

SOB govt of Baluchistan suspended Quetta military school commandant and others officers....but when same people ask money for the security and build wall they never release funds.....blaming few police officers ???....it give clean chit to Baluchistan govt.

Salam guys I'm new, I'm just going to drop my two cents and I hope some good comes out of it InShaAllah.

Firstly, let's face it, Baluchistan is a hostile state. There are many external and some internal forces causing havoc. The institute where the cadets were taking training is exposed to casual raid. This isn't normal. It was then requested that a wall/some form of security is put in place to secure the safety and training of the recruits. This was ignored. Is this not a lack of irresponsibility and negligence? There's only so much you can blame the oppositions when we make it SO easy, especially considering it's happened THRICE. It shouldn't even have come to this!

I can't help but wonder this has happened to weaken future law enforcements in Baluchistan. Where there is no security. There will be chaos.

Alexandra The Great even built a wall to prevent Gog and Magog from causing fitnah. These are Gogs and Magogs of our time. Basic things like having walls and security isn't done, especially at institutes that have been exposed to raids before? In a state where things are pretty tense? It's only common sense to increase security. Yet the governments biggest threat is push ups? Get REAL please. If they can't deal with BIGGER issues then they're not qualified to run this country. #ProritiesNeedFixingUp

Salam guys I'm new, I'm just going to drop my two cents and I hope some good comes out of it InShaAllah.

Firstly, let's face it, Baluchistan is a hostile state. There are many external and some internal forces causing havoc. The institute where the cadets were taking training is exposed to casual raid. This isn't normal. It was then requested that a wall/some form of security is put in place to secure the safety and training of the recruits. This was ignored. Is this not a lack of irresponsibility and negligence? There's only so much you can blame the oppositions when we make it SO easy, especially considering it's happened THRICE. It shouldn't even have come to this!

I can't help but wonder this has happened to weaken future law enforcements in Baluchistan. Where there is no security. There will be chaos.

Alexandra The Great even built a wall to prevent Gog and Magog from causing fitnah. These are Gogs and Magogs of our time. Basic things like having walls and security isn't done, especially at institutes that have been exposed to raids before? In a state where things are pretty tense? It's only common sense to increase security. Yet the governments biggest threat is push ups? Get REAL please. If they can't deal with BIGGER issues then they're not qualified to run this country. #ProritiesNeedFixingUp
Only solution expel the Afghan refugees and secured the border. And those Baluch want to talk , talk to them , those who raise arm against state, deal with them in there lingo...

Only solution expel the Afghan refugees and secured the border. And those Baluch want to talk , talk to them , those who raise arm against state, deal with them in there lingo...

We need to secure our foreign policies, those Baluchs are equally Pakistani and matter.

Back
Top Bottom