What's new

Options for Imran Khan in present scenario?

R2D2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What are the options for Imran Khan and PTI after being out of assemblies?

1- Wait for a few years
2- Non-violent struggle
3- Civil disobedience
4- Street protests and Pahiyya Jam Hartal
5- Options 2,3, and 4 combined

May I have any say ???

FnLoCn0XkAE2ECR

Upvote 0
check my yesterday thead before all this started

Upvote 0
check my yesterday thead before all this started

Might also add TTP to solve the whole problem.

Upvote 0
sure 1 seat given to small parties JI, MQM and ttp
They have their own demands and Sharia in FATA is one of them. There are 12 MNA seats in FATA, I think. Additionally there are new MPA seats. We can have One Country, Two Systems like China and Hong Kong. Bringing them in the fold can result in peace after decades of war and there is further bloodshed on the horizon. In Lebanon, Hizbullah has a presence in the assembly and also runs hospitals and managed to defeat Israel in the last War.

Upvote 0
They have their own demands and Sharia in FATA is one of them. There are 12 MNA seats in FATA, I think. Additionally there are new MPA seats. We can have One Country, Two Systems like China and Hong Kong. Bringing them in the fold can result in peace after decades of war and there is further bloodshed on the horizon. In Lebanon Hizbullah has a presence in the assembly and also runs hospitals and managed to defeat Israel in the last War.
For Mqm and JI, divide power for karachi into two area east and west which already done and give them authorit, funds to work locally like local body.

they will be much happy with few seats in NA and work in their local areas besides they will never make govt by themselves ever.

Upvote 0
Violence only serves foreign interests, use protests, sit-ins, whatever, but advocating for a civil war is suicide.

This is literally what hostile elements want and have been planning since decades. Of course the rètarded establishment doesn't help but we should consider both things.

Mobilise in the masses in a peaceful protest.

Upvote 0
For Mqm and JI, divide power for karachi into two area east and west which already done and give them authorit, funds to work locally like local body.

they will be much happy with few seats in NA and work in their local areas besides they will never make govt by themselves ever
I would say Karachi Rural Board should also be made for Sindhi villages inside Karachi for solving their problems. Hyderabad may be divided into two Corporations.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom