What's new

Options for Imran Khan in present scenario?

R2D2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What are the options for Imran Khan and PTI after being out of assemblies?

1- Wait for a few years
2- Non-violent struggle
3- Civil disobedience
4- Street protests and Pahiyya Jam Hartal
5- Options 2,3, and 4 combined

What are the options for Imran Khan and PTI after being out of assemblies?

1- Wait for a few years
2- Non-violent struggle
3- Civil disobedience
4- Street protests and Pahiyya Jam Hartal
5- Options 2,3, and 4 combined
So, you've resigned to the fact that there will be no elections this year?

Upvote 0
Aiwai awam nu zaleel kra k fir kaar be janda.
Should've taken down the establishment out on the first try jb awam nikli hui ti. There are no second chances.
Sadly Pakistan is on it's way out.

Everyone else should refresh their passports and get out on the first flight out of this wretched hell hole.

Upvote 0
I will take a lot of shit for this but here's my two cents

Create a militant wing of party that will ensure the safety of leadership and Elections if and when they are held. I dont see any other way unless Pakistanis themselves wake up and go full Siri Lanka mode and whop every one's ***.

Upvote 0
I think Non-violent struggle leading to Civil disobedience leading to Street protests and Pahiyya Jam Hartalis are the options that should be taken one by one.

Upvote 0

Create a militant wing of party that will ensure the safety of leadership and Elections if and when they are held. I dont see any other way unless Pakistanis themselves wake up and go full Siri Lanka mode and whop every one's ***.

Personally, I do not agree with this although it is a valid way to get things done. IK is a politician, not a revolutionary. He’s not willing to let people die for his cause

Upvote 0
Just wait for the elections and he will be back in action. We have a funny history of elections in Pakistan. Usually, the ruling power always loses the election and yet the opposition is always accusing them of "dhandli". Since the 1980s, we have had

Benazir
Nawaz
Benazir
Nawaz
Musharraf
PPP
PML-N
PTI
PDM

Never has the same party ruled the country, and it appears like PTI will take its place on the treasury benches next.

Upvote 0
I am for option 1, as PDM cannot sustain the economy. Let the power centres fall and the public rise. Till then, take care until the 'investment' gives its return.

Upvote 0

since the judiciary and police failed to protect common citizens and the most popular leader of Pakistan from the lumber 1 agency and lumber 1 military of our country , there is no harm for PTI to have a fully armed militant wing for the protection of IK and PTI leaders , 80% Pakistanis have no confidence on this current military leadership , instead of considering them our security granters, people now want to see them behind the bar for selling the country to USA and held them responsible of the murder of arshad sharif and attempting to assassinate imran khan

Upvote 0
He should leave. We can't save Pakistan now. People aren't serious. Civil war will teach elites lessons of a lifetime but before the civil war, there is no chance of running this country democratically.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom