Option to delete/retire an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDF

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With due respect it is stated that we have every right to end our activity and close our account. But PDF do not give this option to its users.
Can the PDF administration not include closing option in the settings?
And if not,please retire me at least as I do not want to run my account anymore.
Your attention would be appreciated.

Log out and never visit the site again-simple solution.
Actually he has a point, we should have options like:

1) On vacation
2) Hibernating
3) Account Closed
5) On temp leave - regaining my sanity
6) Wife is upset - Saving Marriage
7) Kids Exam
8) Mother in law is here - that's why the ludicrous posts
9) Travelling

:lol::lol::lol:

Log out and never visit the site again-simple solution.
Yes of couse that is the only option left right now. But just like every decent place, their is an option to close the account so what harm will be done if PDF does it? Do you disagree that such option should never be there and a thread to request such option is wrong?

Or mine. The thing is anyone wishing to leave should just log out and never visit PDF again, why create a thread, then there is drama that follows it.
It's not as simple as that, it's an issue of privacy. If people want to end their association with this website, they should have the option to close down their accounts permanently, so that it is no longer connect to their email account that they used. The option should be there.

I support OP.

Actually he has a point, we should have options like:

1) On vacation
2) Hibernating
3) Account Closed
5) On temp leave - regaining my sanity
6) Wife is upset - Saving Marriage
7) Kids Exam
8) Mother in law is here - that's why the ludicrous posts
9) Travelling

:lol::lol::lol:
I like your idea. @Horus
He's right you know.

Yes of couse that is the only option left right now. But just like every decent place, their is an option to close the account so what harm will be done if PDF does it? Do you disagree that such option should never be there and a thread to request such option is wrong?
Doesn't matter if there should be such an option, if someone wants to leave they should just log out. Your request will be looked into.
It's not as simple as that, it's an issue of privacy. If people want to end their association with this website, they should have the option to close down their accounts permanently, so that it is no longer connect to their email account that they used. The option should be there.

I support OP.
If privacy was an issue, one should have never made an account. And you have rated that positive.....

Last edited:
There is a solution to permanently close your account, and no turning back. Ok
use lots of slangs in proper places where it hurts ;)

There is that and the option of posting very illustrative pictures, and dedicate it as a gift to all the members here.
One of the guys did that not so long back. :)

I mean, if one has to go down he has to do it in style no, with lots of fireworks :P

Doesn't matter if there should be such an option, if someone wants to leave they should just log out. Your request will be looked at.
Actually it Matters.
Anyway, thanks for looking looking into the request.

U stuck now ...permanently stored
Damn.:(
I thought I was forever alone but now I am also forever stuck.

Actually it Matters.
Anyway, thanks for looking looking into the request.

Damn, what sins did I do do deserve this.:(
I thought I was forever alone but now I am also forever stuck.:D

@WebMaster Please help him with his account.

There is that and the option of posting very illustrative pictures, and dedicate it as a gift to all the members here.

I mean, if one has to go down he has to do it in style no, with lots of fireworks :P
Maybe Sometimes it might be good to leave gracefully.

Good idea to get a ban Post a Thread on Top Ten P**n actress or Top ten there movies,you will be banned........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom