What's new

Option to delete/retire an account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea to get a ban Post a Thread on Top Ten P**n actress or Top ten there movies,you will be banned........
Stop giving me wicked suggestions. Are you people trying to help me or what?
I tell you all of you you are very naughty.
Also @bongbang @nForce

With due respect it is stated that we have every right to end our activity and close our account. But PDF do not give this option to its users.
Can the PDF administration not include closing option in the settings?
And if not,please retire me at least as I do not want to run my account anymore.
Your attention would be appreciated.

I didn't know we have the right to be on PDF:close_tema:, stupid me i thought it was internet forum any one come and go as they please:closed:, but what do i know.

Since it's my right I expect Starbucks coffee every day I log in

Stop giving me wicked suggestions. Are you people trying to help me or what?
I tell you all of you you are very naughty.
Also @bongbang @nForce
otherwise life will be boring. Enjoy while you can. Holiday tomorrow, so a few friends have come to my place. Otherwise I stay alone. Enjoying chilled beer now.

otherwise life will be boring. Enjoy while you can. Holiday tomorrow, so a few friends have come to my place. Otherwise I stay alone. Enjoying chilled beer now.
Home alone? If you know what I mean...
Anyway
Enjoy! May you live a happy and joyful life.

I didn't know we have the right to be on PDF:close_tema:, stupid me i thought it was internet forum any one come and go as they please:closed:, but what do i know.

Since it's my right I expect Starbucks coffee every day I log in
Stop trolling man! I was serious...

It's not as simple as that, it's an issue of privacy. If people want to end their association with this website, they should have the option to close down their accounts permanently, so that it is no longer connect to their email account that they used. The option should be there.

I support OP.
hehe.I remember that I have requested for same,but thank god that I didn't got that option,b/c if I do then I won't be visiting this website again nor able to learn things from senior management. :D

REGARDS

Doesn't matter if there should be such an option, if someone wants to leave they should just log out. Your request will be looked into.

If privacy was an issue, one should have never made an account. And you have rated that positive.....
You're completely missing the point. There is no excuse not to have a delete profile option, none at all.

You're completely missing the point. There is no excuse not to have a delete profile option, none at all.

What should happen to the content posted here that was associated with a profile that is deleted, including quotes?

When u will delete ur profile most perhaps it will delete all ur posts, if that happens then that will leave behind ghost posts on the forum. Like for instance a poster didnt quote the message of the poster whose profile is deleted then one wouldnt know what that poster is responding to and what exactly is happening there. And what if u keep deleting account and keep making a new one?

And lets say u are deactivating ur account here , and u can reactivate it later on whenever u want then whats the use of the option?

Or lastly maybe the management ban you.

When u will delete ur profile most perhaps it will delete all ur posts, if that happens then that will leave behind ghost posts on the forum. Like for instance a poster didnt quote the message of the poster whose profile is deleted then one wouldnt know what that poster is responding to and what exactly is happening there. And what if u keep deleting account and keep making a new one?

And lets say u are deactivating ur account here , and u can reactivate it later on whenever u want then whats the use of the option?

Or lastly maybe the management ban you.
what if i told you you are wrong here ? 1000s of posts of members hided already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom