What's new

Opportunity Calling : Invest in Chitral and Gilgit baltistan

I think private groups should invest in their DAM projects and earn a good deal of money.

Thanks for the share, @Sulman Badshah .
Such a rich region , which can help the country tackle many problems , starting with electricity . So much potential lying there , good to see that in coming times this region will help our countries economy immensely .
What a beautiful place . A must watch guys .
@Akheilos ,@Icarus , @Jazzbot , @Color_Less_Sky , @Shamain , @jamahir , @levina , @FaujHistorian ....
How educated is the population of GB? I am aware they manage alot of stuff...Can they self sustain coz I dont trust Pakistani govt nor Kashmiri admin (even giving them autonomous free hand didnt bring much change in mentality of some power hungry morons)....

GB is equally as rich as any other province though in different things but still rich - it can self sustain if you have a educated working class I suggest develop a model area so that the shameless of the other parts can bury the heads in the ground and cry about it or if they have brains can copy and follow the lead....Just my suggestions - esp after seeing the useless politics and quota system :tsk:

Pakistan is a bhairh (sheep) chaal country....let one person setup small hydro project and if he makes money watching 1000s line up to do the same...sometime greed is good

Non-Kashmirs and Non-Baltistanis are not allowed to purchase anything in Azad Kashmir or in Gilgit Baltistan.

How educated is the population of GB?
More educated then the rest of the country . Literacy rate is 70 % according to the video . I know that people are cunning and sharp at some places .
.Can they self sustain coz I dont trust Pakistani govt nor Kashmiri admin (even giving them autonomous free hand didnt bring much change in mentality of some power hungry morons)....
In tough times , every one can self sustain . Why don't you trust Pakistan government and with trust them with what ?
GB is equally as rich as any other province though in different things but still rich - it can self sustain if you have a educated working class I suggest develop a model area so that the shameless of the other parts can bury the heads in the ground and cry about it or if they have brains can copy and follow the lead....Just my suggestions - esp after seeing the useless politics and quota system :tsk:
Agreed .

Thanks for the share, @Sulman Badshah .
Such a rich region , which can help the country tackle many problems , starting with electricity . So much potential lying there , good to see that in coming times this region will help our countries economy immensely .
What a beautiful place . A must watch guys .
@Akheilos ,@Icarus , @Jazzbot , @Color_Less_Sky , @Shamain , @jamahir , @levina , @FaujHistorian ....

it was nice knowing about the gemstone deposits... and i hope the businesses invited will be carefully screened so as to retain the ecology of the region.

i don't know if creating a connecting road to "mainland pakistan" will be good... in "whatever" thread, someone had hoped that taliban don't find way to this beautiful place.

by the way, how is gilgit-baltistan politically related to pakistani kashmir??

i don't know if creating a connecting road to "mainland pakistan" will be good... in "whatever" thread, someone had hoped that taliban don't find way to this beautiful place.
People are super aware of everything in that place . There are some militants in that area , mostly sleepers . That too in very low number . They were at their peak a couple of years ago . Other than that , that region is the safest place on this country , undoubtedly .
Back when British were ruling India , IOK and Azad Kashmir along with Gilgit Baltistan were one state . Thus , the stupid relation .

it was nice knowing about the gemstone deposits... and i hope the businesses invited will be carefully screened so as to retain the ecology of the region.

those taliban morons will die of thirst while making way to GB :lol:

How educated is the population of GB? I am aware they manage alot of stuff...Can they self sustain coz I dont trust Pakistani govt nor Kashmiri admin (even giving them autonomous free hand didnt bring much change in mentality of some power hungry morons)....

you need to trust pakistani government which gave them support in farming apricot and other fruits by which they are earning handsome amount which makes pakistan in top 5 production in apricot world wide

Back
Top Bottom