What's new

Opinionated - How India can "checkmate" China in a week if war breaks out

Any minute now the cow dung eating indian kids will raise 1971, because that's all they have, but they don't realise they are crapping on their own faces...they continued the main objective to breakup hindu-stan into many other states :rofl: they can't even accept their dalit army being beaten with sticks by the Chinese :rofl: the hindus will be watching the Russia/Ukraine conflict with glee, taking inspiration for what they could do to China and Pakistan, and their military is now being infiltrated with hindutva cow dung eaters just itching to start a conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if that brahmos missile "accident" was deliberate by some dalit high on cow urine. I would give it another few years, but there's most likely going to be a war with india soon, and this time it won't be conventional only, they are creating their own end.

@LeGenD I have replied to this guy about the origin of this photo, it was from Korean war, can we do something with this bot now?

Leave the forum if it was from Korean war, how about that, the rest just leave it to the Mods.
Defence.pk is your personal website... who the hell are you to dictate me on this forum?

Defence.pk is your personal website... who the hell are you to dictate me on this forum?
Lol, you lied openly like a kid and cant even do some basic google reverse image search.

Lol, you lied openly like a kid and cant even do some basic google reverse image search.
Do you even know that sikkim joined the republic of India after the 1967 conflict?

Do you even know that sikkim has been integrated with republic of India after the 1967 conflict?

https://smhoaxslayer.com/an-image-f...ff-as-1967-indo-china-nathula-conflict/?amp=1

@LeGenD

@punch2000

You are entitled to your arguments but do not use images of the Korean War as the basis to make arguments. This is misleading.

Having a choice to procure best weapons from many countries is an advantage.

Those tankers taking different route can also be targetted.

You yet to answer if India able and competent to make bullets? Guns and rifles?

Or must buy that from overseas ?:pleasantry:

:D

You too embarassed to answer? :enjoy:

:omghaha:

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
Stupid report, the original Chinese report is here
The Chinese report said that due to poor physical fitness and too much masturbation, applicants who were eliminated did not pass the conscription exam and did not join the army at all.
Military says Chinese soldiers are "too poor in physical fitness and masturbated too much"? ? ? Shameless lie.

Last edited:
Pakistan had also planned dinner in Delhi. China said they can reach Delhi in couple of days but couldn't move in inch soon as they faced Indian army. However, we respect the right of day dreaming.

Well, i tell you who planned dinner in Lahore, merely 40 km away from the border with India. We know how that ended up.
China and Pakistan could have easily liberated whole of Kashmir in 62 of General Ayub accepted the offer by Chinese to attack Kashmir. Opp missed, our history would have been different.

Now Pinaka is extended range and comes with Guidance.
And Chinese have THEIR OWN long range guided MRLS with a range of 400 km

Would be neutralized by our AD systems
Dude we HQ-16 for intercepting supersonic missiles but unfortunately in limited numbers

Last edited:
1651570666141.png

1651570681602.png
Is this trolling or something else they have IRBMs and ICBMs to target whole India ever heard DF-26/DF-41 troll

Combat proven platform unlike the Chinese ones. By the way can you please put some light on the 'CEP' of Chinese cruise/ballistic missiles/rockets?
and your all MKI/MIG-29/M-2000H/ AGNI series are also combat proven lol ;) :enjoy:

Is this trolling or something else they have IRBMs and ICBMs to target whole India ever heard DF-26/DF-41 troll

and your all MKI/MIG-29/M-2000H/ AGNI series are also combat proven lol ;) :enjoy:
Even we have IRBMs and ICBMs which can target whole of 🇨🇳

Back
Top Bottom