What's new

Opinionated - Anti-American Intellectual Movement in the World

This is what China can utilise in the developing world, especially Muslim countries to increase their popularity.

Don't need to have a particular liking towards the Chinese, their governance, their culture, just a common enemy. And you simply can't outcompete the Westerners in this aspect due to their global dominance in the entertainment industry, beauty standards (which heavily influence perception), and language for so long.

And that's what you exploit to increase positive perception within the country.
Problem is that English is the international language of business, culture, and entertainment.

1668479689412.png

Even American citizens are condemning their leaders.

Afghan Taliban won the Afghanistan war, it will passed down for generations:
1668480643184.png

The atheistic elites in America, think they can do wrong and get away with it.

Last edited:
These Kaafirs in the West are very clever.

They measure your worth by how much plastic, glass, and steel you have.

Or how well educated you are in the academic disciplines in the hard sciences and social sciences.

This is what China can utilise in the developing world, especially Muslim countries to increase their popularity.

Don't need to have a particular liking towards the Chinese, their governance, their culture, just a common enemy. And you simply can't outcompete the Westerners in this aspect due to their global dominance in the entertainment industry, beauty standards (which heavily influence perception), and language for so long.

And that's what you exploit to increase positive perception within the country.
I mean if China was actually adept at communication and practicing soft power, it could easily take advantage of this. But China is completely inept in propaganda so the west is lucky, because it has more skeletons in its closet than anybody else.

I mean if China was actually adept at communication and practicing soft power, it could easily take advantage of this. But China is completely inept in propaganda so the west is lucky, because it has more skeletons in its closet than anybody else.
For China to actually propogate that narrative and sell itself as a counterforce, it would have to advertise itself as a rival military threat to the US and it's allies, but at the same time it has been trying to keep a low profile and let people ignore it's rapid developments or underestimate it, hence not fiercely pursue the PR directly.

Now that everyone has generally caught on and China is being more commonly mentioned as a threat, China may move in that direction.

But also there's a chance perhaps China feels it unnecessary and would rather work directly with the governments itself to build influence and ties, and let the positive ties with the country's national institutions serve as a way to build positive perceptions. Similar to what was done in Pakistan's case.

That being said I really don't think there's anything to worry about when it comes to CCP's competence, that's something they've proved to not only the Chinese but to the world. No doubt they've also thought of something similar or better.

China does pro-China propaganda well.
America does anti-(insert country) propaganda well. Two different philosophies on how to do propaganda.

China is at a disadvantage as English is the language of international movies and music. Anglo countries have a distinct advantage here to influence and brainwash the world. Countries like Germany, France, Japan struggle to compete in this space too.

For China to actually propogate that narrative and sell itself as a counterforce, it would have to advertise itself as a rival military threat to the US and it's allies, but at the same time it has been trying to keep a low profile and let people ignore it's rapid developments or underestimate it, hence not fiercely pursue the PR directly.

Now that everyone has generally caught on and China is being more commonly mentioned as a threat, China may move in that direction.

But also there's a chance perhaps China feels it unnecessary and would rather work directly with the governments itself to build influence and ties, and let the positive ties with the country's national institutions serve as a way to build positive perceptions. Similar to what was done in Pakistan's case.

That being said I really don't think there's anything to worry about when it comes to CCP's competence, that's something they've proved to not only the Chinese but to the world. No doubt they've also thought of something similar or better.
The CCP is tremendously competent when it comes to development, management and strategy. It is totally incompetent when it comes to propaganda, building the narrative and image building. In fact, in the face of relentless western attacks, it is pathetically inept. I don’t see this changing much, everything that I’ve seen from the Chinese media trying to refute the ongoing western criticism is pretty weak and ineffective. Foreign bloggers like Daniel Dumbrill and Cyrus Jansen actually do a far better job and the Chinese govt are too dumb to even leverage their help or give them a larger platform.

"Intellectual" movement. Riiiiight. :D

Intellectual movement that thinks LGBT rights (Historically persecuted minority by most religions), feminism (Equal rights for 50% of the world population) and young adults that become independent at young age are 'fault lines'. Lool :D

There is what UK wants, what US wants and what the Zionists want them both to do with the rest of the World

The point of this thread is way over my head. Must be highly intellectual.

The point of this thread is way over my head. Must be highly intellectual.

Mere dick helicoptering, typical of the OP. Not much else, as can be expected. :D

Keywords:

with China soon to become the world's largest economy

"Why should I care about America, it is not my country, therefore I do not care about it."

the faults of American society was explained:
1) School shootings
2) Alcoholism
3) LGBT
4) Feminism
5) Kicking out children of the house at the age of 18

Throw in a few photos of injured US military personnel, add some disparaging remarks, and viola! (Pseudo)intellectualism at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom