What's new

Opinion: Ukraine's Snake island = China's Taiwan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have a feeling Ukraine will never take it back because you can't drive you tank across 50 km of water. That's just. No. So I have a feeling Ukraine will never take back Snake island. Snake island is basically an unsinkable aircraft carrier.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @Paul2 @Corax @mike2000 is back

I have a feeling Ukraine will never take it back because you can't drive you tank across 50 km of water. That's just. No. So I have a feeling Ukraine will never take back Snake island. Snake island is basically an unsinkable aircraft carrier.

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @Paul2 @Corax @mike2000 is back
An aircraft carrier without planes. Would it not make more sense to call it a destroyer? I think its too close to ukrainian mainland to be a russian succes. They would be able to strike the island with artillery given the right equipment or time to setup artillery units. The distance less than 40 km to Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom