What's new

Opinion poll Study by puchtoon

272 is just majority mark.

for comfortable running of Govt. NDA will need 300+

But if BJP do get 200+ on it's own, i don't think 300+ to NDA will be tough, no party (which could have joined NDA) would want to see elections, so you can say Mamata, Mayawati, Jaya, TDP even BJD joining NDA or supporting from outside (that's around 80+ seats!!!!)

Yes , I agree that for strong blackmail proof government NDA needs 325 seats.But these 272 sets are of non-Blackmailers and small parties like SP , BSP , YSR won't ever want to go to polls before 50 months so outside support is guaranteed.

how is NDA going to make up for the numbers it is short off??
that is the question my friends
10-15 Independent and anti-Congress parties like TDP and some others. While many other small parties can't afford to go for re-election so they will support anyone who is forming govt. It happens everytime.

10-15 Independent and anti-Congress parties like TDP and BJP. While many other small parties can't afford to go for re-election so they will support anyone who is forming govt. It happens everytime.
With Modi at the healm, will these parties be comfortable in joining NDA??

With Modi at the healm, will these parties be comfortable in joining NDA??
why not. TDP has already showed signs when Naydu meets Uddhav thackaray few days back. These small parties will be last to want to go for re-election.

Undoutedly it will BJP led NDA which will come to power after this upcoming general elections >>> All opinion polls suggest it to be 200+ - I am only worried about the fact that we might win support of the regional parties to form government because of their "Sickular" ideology!

Barring any unforeseen and timed disclosure, the stage seems to be set for an NDA govt at the center.. The only open item is the majority numbers.. For the sake of India, I hope its a convincing win so that we get atleast 5 years of unfractured Parliament

See the vote % need not necessarily reflect the seats every-time. I have seen many occasions in Indian Election where the percentage of Voteshare was equal or sometimes even less but the total seats won were considerably higher...
In all of these exit polls, how many of the voters were from Villages?? Since People from Villages are significant contributor and let me tell you, the voting percentage in Villages is on higher side...

Though I feels the Voteshare reflected in these exit polls at Town or City level is clearly towards the NDA, We cant predict the election result as of now. From the Maharashtra (my native state) where I have accessed the mood of People from Villages, who are also became very restless because of 10 years of UPA. Hence they are seeking the change; and Modi being a strong candidate would change the fortunes of NDA significantly. The only thing which is bothering all is the feeling of Anxiousness about the elections among the common people.. Its like a suspense movie...
I feels BJP should get near to 225 seats because in the coming days position of BJP will get on consolidating and congress goes on deteriorating... In order to run a effective government, BJP need those seats badly..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom