What's new

OPINION Pathan terrorists cleared from zaman park. Geo news (Rise of jag Punjab jag 2.0 movement by PMLN?)

she is not even resident of zaman park

This is old news, politically motivated propaganda.
19 march is old. What year am I living

Pathans are just as Pakistani as Punjabis, Balouch etc. The BIGGEST terrorists in Pakistan are zardaris/bhuttos and the not-so-sharrifs.
There were people from multan as well.
They are just starting another

Jag Punjab jag movement

They think this will work as it worked with benazir

Already busted ... They r from shadhra and are from military family

Abb gher k aurton ko bhi istimaal ker rhy han ...
Yes that's what I am saying it's deliberate move from PMLN Now to run Punjab card as it ran in 1990s against Bhutto

It actually worked in 1990s will it work now.

I admired benazir for her tenacity surely she was somewhat corrupt but she wasn't a kind of woman who backs down.

Yes that's what I am saying it's deliberate move from PMLN Now to run Punjab card as it ran in 1990s against Bhutto

It actually worked in 1990s will it work now.

I admired benazir for her tenacity surely she was somewhat corrupt but she wasn't a kind of woman who backs down.
Jag punjabi was in the backdrop of her allegedly disrespecting Punjabi people, PPP also backed saraiki nationalism on top of that

IK did no such thing nor did his political party leaders afaik
So there's literally no basis here,
just trying to revive her party which won't happen by throwing shit in the air and seeing what sticks

Last edited:
Jag punjabi was in the backdrop of her allegedly disrespecting Punjabi people, PPP also backed saraiki nationalism on top of that

IK did no such thing nor did his political party leaders afaik
So there's literally no basis here,
just trying to revive her party which won't happen by throwing shit in the air and seeing what sticks
No basis but they are trying their best.
She said yesterday in her interview that IK Pathan terrorists KP sey kaya tha.

She= the women that shouldn't be named

soo now pdm goons are even ready to split Pakistan to maintain their hold on whatever wld be left

1679279934025.jpeg

1679280009285.jpeg

Every major race or prominent group in Pakistan is a curse always looking for trouble. If anything good happened in this country i.e. nation building, credit goes to the minorities like Parsis, Khatris, Ahmadis, Christians, Islamailis, and Shias. Just hand the country over to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom