What's new

Opinion - Pakistan need Intervene in India

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If Putin can declare war on Ukraine to protect the Russians in Ukraine, why can't PMIK declare a war on India to protect the Muslims of India?

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on India like Zelensky is doing.

We need to learn from Russia-Ukraine war.

Last edited:
If Putin can declare war on Ukraine to protect the Russians in Ukraine, why can't PMIK declare a war on India to protect the Muslims of India?

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on Indian like Zelensky is doing.

1646920540787.png

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on Indian like Zelensky is doing.

You want Pakistan to be insulted?

you are competing with me for the title of master troll in all defence forums

What Russia can do with Ukraine, Pakistan cannot do that with India.....

Firstly Russia is a largest nuclear power in the world with vastly superior conventional military compared to Ukraine..... today if Ukraine had not been dumb enough to dump it's nuclear weapons they could have deterred Russia from attacking them....

In India Pakistan war not only nuclear weapons are a great deterrence but conventional military balance too almost equal on both sides..... so it will be a bloody fight for both....

You should not also forget that Russian economy can sustain such wars and even sanctions from western countries for a long long time....

Pakistan economy won't be able to sustain it as if Pak attacks India pretending to take care of Muslims he will be immediately seen as aggressor meddling in other countries internal matters and will be immediately sanctioned.... the economic aid you get is not to interfere in others business but rather for your own development.... that aid too will be immediately halted if Pakistan does any such misadventure.....

This move will only bring problems for Pakistan and sympathy for India.....

We can rally support of NATO, EU, OIC and China to impose sanctions on India like Zelensky is doing.

We will at a time of our choosing.

I hope this is a joke.

Muslims in India, are not our problem. Muslims in India need to form another Muslim League and fight for their rights in India.

and what rights are they being denied ?
What I meant is that if Muslims in India are facing discrimination, harassment, or any other prejudices against them in India, they should form another Muslim League in India and fight for their better treatment.

And give me a break, there is a lot of communal violence in India. Don't act all innocent and pretend as if there is no communal violence.

I can name a ton of violence like the Gujarat 2002 riots.

Back
Top Bottom