Opinion of China of China WorldWide - 2011

M8R

Reaction score
Favorable :-
s5wept.png

Unfavorable:-
zo74fo.png

Source: Pew Research Center

Turkey, Jordan and Germany. they arent even neighbours...

Why so hate???

I understand why Japan dislike China because China put up a hell of a fight when they invaded but why does Turkey dislike China?

i have a hard time believing US not being hated more.

US, UK, france and israel are extremely hated.
The figures above is about China only.You can go to PEW Site to gather info about other country ratings etc.

I understand why Japan dislike China because China put up a hell of a fight when they invaded but why does Turkey dislike China?
Turkish People support ETIM which China is crushing as it is a terrorist organization but Turkish Nationalists support it hence anti china feeling.

☪☪☪☪;1990739 said:
Turkish People support ETIM which China is crushing as it is a terrorist organization but Turkish Nationalists support it hence anti china feeling.

What about Germany?

Turkey, Jordan and Germany. they arent even neighbours...

Why so hate???

I heard that Turks hate everyone. Don't know about the Jordanians and the Germans. Japan is understandable :lol:

51% in USA is pretty good, I am surprised.

how can 35% be anti in India ?? I think 30% are BPL and are haunted by maoists,poverty,drought etc
then there are children and women and most of them dont give sh*t
then there are semi-illitrate who dont know/care where china is
at best I say its 10%

and 96% of Chinese are favorable of China

how many Indians are favorable of India?

not much to be favourable about.

india still has absolute poverty like most african nations.
absolute poverty is people dont have food or water. they just exist on this planet.

comparing india to china lacks basic understanding of economics.
china has poverty, but not absolute poverty.

india has many decades to go before india even catches upto the level of china in 2011.
in terms of technology catch up, development of infrastructure, starting domestic industries, manufacturing, becoming a creditor nation, stopping trade deficits, stopping budget deficits, having global influence in all sectors, etc.

I don't know why Mexico is involved in this article so eager, did China nuke their viva country many time???

Most Mexican I have met in the U.S are nasty, impolite, pervert and rude. They harass Asian women by their glances and provoke Asian men calling we are "gays". Once I had witnessed a crow of Mexican coolies beaten a group of Vietnamese fops in a night club because of jerk smiles at each others. Mexican got hated by many people in the U.S. even by their Mexican-American. The American viewing on Mexs are low life inferiors, thugs, gangs, and thieves. Mexs view themselves the superior ethic in the U.S. with strong muscles and high IQ level, they plan to take the USA one day soon!!! They wave Mexico flags above the American one and sing their national anthem in front of American in America. :)

Wow living in China and mocking Chinese, you are such a "peaceful" Vietnamese as same as most of your people.

Wait, Vietnam is your nationality for sure!?

Back
Top Bottom