What's new

Opinion: Imran Khan overthrown because of collision with doctrine of Military Establishment?

Ok now here comes your hypocrisy. Army (some Generals) can't go above executive authority on pro Kashmir policy for which they have been appointed and stashing salaries for whole of their lives but the same military can overrule any foreign and economic policy of the the same executive authority which isn't their domain at the first place. And still have the audacity to overthrow almost all kinds of executive authorities again and again. But is sheepish to just speak that we are upto the task for which we have been leaching this nation's blood (hard earned cash)

When mighty US of A, the sole super power and your beloved one can sit on a table with banned terrorists organization for dialogue publicly to achieve peace and their own objectives then taking with a proper "Nazi" isn't that much evil either. It's stated policy of the US of A that it never negotiates with the terrorists. Lol 🤣. You are just blind in criticizing IK and for the love of DHA

Here you go:
Lol IK has been thrown out exactly to reverse all those policies and establishment is not only part of this but in fact the actual driving force behind this policy reversal as it doesn't fit with their own prefabricated framework for the Pakistan. IK can't be subdued, bought and stubborn. So he has to be thrown out.

View attachment 839272

"Burry the past (Kashmir issue) and move on (with trade, friendship etc)"

That's clearly contradictory to the dozens of statements of PM IK and his NSA where they refused to cooperate with India unless they reverse the August 5 actions of Changing Kashmir's status. Backdoor diplomacy with India failed as NSA said India wasn't serious to address Pakistan's core concern but was instead was aligned with Bajwa's statement of just move on! Be good friends like old times!

Bajwa in Islamabad security dialogue recently condemned/criticized Russia to please the US contrary to the Pakistani Govt's stance of abstaining and staying away from this sticky topic.

Bajwa in the same conference answered a question that I would explain in my own words. US is our 1st love and always have been our 1st love. PAK Army born and spent it's life with the US, played with US given toys. China is just a compulsion due to the absence of our true the US darling. I am still awaiting for you my 1st love, my abusive hubby!

Now if establishment is so much of an obedient department then why the hell they are constantly getting out of their skin to discuss and deviate state policies and overthrowing regime?
But their tongue burns to say that we would snatch the illegally occupied Kashmir from the oppressors, our enemies! We are locked and loaded and awaiting orders! Hooah!

They are lions in every field that's unrelated to them but suddenly get sheepish when it comes to their own primary duties!

Your little ego and DHA mentality can't remain hidden anymore 😜
This deception and lies won't work now.

So true! Army chief is expert at everything. But his main domain is national security.

If we accept DG ISPR version, then there was an intervention going on to change the government and the army intelligence was sleeping. Foreign interference, if we choose not to say its conspiracy (which it was as local collaborators including military leadership was involved), is a national security disaster. As if this was not enough, there was BLA terror attack on Chinese! The military has been claiming they have broken the back of terrorism then why terrorism strikes at most opportune time?

So there is a striking failure of military leadership in its prime domain. And questions SHOULD be asked. If they want us to love them, they should not betray us and do their professional duty first and foremost.

This last last Friday sermon, mosque all across Pakistan were praising Supreme Court decisions. They were also praising COAS and DG ISI. This shows military has this outreach. If it can use this outreach to get sermons of praise, why cant they use this outreach for national unity and suppressing sectarianism?

This recent episode of Imran's ousting has actually shown true faces of all powerful actors in the country. Military and its claim to the top spot is the biggest barrier in breaking this status quo. Its has stagnated politics by giving NRO to extremly corrupt leaders again and again. This is why we as antion dont grow politically and remain a security state serving US interests at our peril.

I have read somewhere that IK had accepted to do trading with Russia in Rubles when he visited that country after the Ukraine war started.

If it is true, then for America it was a good reason to topple him. It is not that I am supporting America, I am telling the facts. Please note what happened to Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya.

Both these countries wanted to switch from dollars to some other currencies, probably Euro. And America went, directly or indirectly, to destroy the leadership and the countries.

Every country should know its international standing/ position vis-a-vis the sole superpower.

Back
Top Bottom