What's new

Opinion: Imran Khan overthrown because of collision with doctrine of Military Establishment?

Let's be honest, IK was overthrown because Bajwa and handful of his Generals were consumed with power, and did not tolerate person like IK asking for accountability of Loot and Plunder of the country, and for standing up to the USA. These Generals and their minions play with Billions of Dollars without answering anyone, and their servitude to the US is undeniable.

SO IT WAS SERVITUDE TO THE USA, POWER, GREED AND FEAR OF ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR DEEDS WHICH LED THEM TO OVERTHROW A SITTING PM. THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT !

1651270139235.png

Impressive scrabble pedigree.

After August 05, 2019 India's unilateral action in Jammu and Kashmir, PM of Pakistan made 2 very popular statements.

1) On the floor of the parliament he said : What should I do, go to war with India?

2) Went to Azad Kashmir and said : Those who want to wage struggle for Kashmir are hurting Kashmir struggle and are counter productive and must wait for his signal.

Talk actions not words. The pressure of human rights on Indian administration is due US and EUs own undertaking as part of their HR conventions and in part economic leverage over India.
Your lame excuses not gonna work. He tried to stop the people from doing silly things so that he could fight that matter diplomatically at global level effectively. What if he said that shabash go ahead and some lunatics would have blown a bunker in India! What the difference it would really make to a million strong military presence there? But Pakistan would have been tagged a terrorist state instead. See my post #124 for further elaboration. He is a true believer of dialogue that international disputes are resolved through dialogues. As master US did end up doing in Afghanistan!

When IK asked this question on assembly floor. The very next day the all powerful,brave COAS Bajwa could have said in a press release that we are all locked and loaded and awaiting the command of our leadership to attack India and liberate Kashmir. Then IK would have definitely said then go ahead.

Ok members listen carefully here!

The true reasons for the demise of almost any democratic Govt is explained by a University Professor Doctor of LUMS university. I am of the same view but the way he has summarized it all and explained clearly as well is remarkable.

The true power lies with the military establishment and there are 3 core redlines of the establishment which can never be breached without facing any consequences.

1. Foreign Policy (must be tilted towards west and the US)

2. Economics (must be tilted towards west and the US (IMF))

3. Army's internal matters (No bloody civilian PM/President allowed to ever interfere in Army's appointments, transfers, promotions or any sorts of accountability).

IK breached all those 3 redlines and got the results what he deserved according to the military establishment.

Every party and political player is establishment's pawn and are used in a fashion of musical chair. No one should get powerful enough to challenge the absolute authority of the military establishment.

No political player is criminal, corrupt or traitor enough to be not utilized by the military as and when required. They are all under the protection umbrella of the establishment. That's why they never get severely convicted under any heinous criminal charges like corruption, money laundering, assassinations, rapes, murders etc etc.

So stop asking any ethical questions from them about the characters of any player. Is hamaam me sb nangay hen

The video links:

Nothing can be achieved in the fields of local political setup, foreign policy or economic framework unless this status quo remains intact.

Your lame excuses not gonna work. He tried to stop the people from doing silly things so that he could fight that matter diplomatically at global level effectively. What if he said that shabash go ahead and some lunatics would have blown a bunker in India! What the difference it would really make to a million strong military presence there? But Pakistan would have been tagged a terrorist state instead. See my post #124 for further elaboration. He is a true believer of dialogue that international disputes are resolved through dialogues. As master US did end up doing in Afghanistan!

When IK asked this question on assembly floor. The very next day the all powerful,brave COAS Bajwa could have said in a press release that we are all locked and loaded and awaiting the command of our leadership to attack India and liberate Kashmir. Then IK would have definitely said then go ahead.

So you want army to go above the executive authority in one instance and the very next you want everyone to be subdued by the same executive authority?

Also where does independent foreign policy come into play when you advocate for towing international pressure tactic?

What dialogue? With Nazi India he wanted dialogue? Substance is not there, just rhetoric. Rhetoric only gets you so far.

So you want army to go above the executive authority in one instance and the very next you want everyone to be subdued by the same executive authority?

Also where does independent foreign policy come into play when you advocate for towing international pressure tactic?

What dialogue? With Nazi India he wanted dialogue? Substance is not there, just rhetoric. Rhetoric only gets you so far.

How can you mind control the masses employing just one colonial "ideal" , which in this case is a sporting ritual, among many?

What I don't understand is, fine your establishment want to maintain control but atleast develop the country. Why is it so poor and dysfunctional?

They even can't even keep the peace in the country. Its just one big shitshow.

It was biggest blunder to forcefully remove Imran Khan as PM via foreign funded regime change operation.

His foreign policy is in best interest for Pakistan. We need to import oil and wheat from Russia.

Our economy was finally on the right track, CAD was reducing, exports increased, we were becoming less and less reliant on IMF

Now beggars government is planted which is despised by all Pakistanis.

All news channels rating and viewership is down the drain, no one is interested in news without PTI or Imran Khan.

Only ARY getting all viewers because its not obeying draconian censorship. Its journalist Arshad Sharif house was raided recently, he's being harassed and told not to cover regime change operation.

Lastly, the public knows all story, who did what, why courts opened at midnight, why they are not taking cases by PTI, why Election Commission is biased and pro PDM.

Reputation of all Pakistani insitutions is damaged beyond repair. Only they themselves are to blame for that.

-- Public anger and resentment has peaked, and there is no cooling down in sight.

Elections too seem far fetched now, they are hell bent on destroying PTI. But, can they really do that? Can they really silence the 220 million Pakistanis? I highly doubt it.

It is a category 5 storm. Ladies and gentlemen.

What I don't understand is, fine your establishment want to maintain control but atleast develop the country. Why is it so poor and dysfunctional?

They even can't even keep the peace in the country. Its just one big shitshow.

Have you ever wondered why electrical appliances these days are not reliable compared to the ones built 20 years ago?

Because, manufacturers want increased profits. More broken stuff, people buy more to replace them.

-- Now apply that anology to Pakistan's current condition.

Have you ever wondered why electrical appliances these days are not reliable compared to the ones built 20 years ago?

Because, manufacturers want increased profits. More broken stuff, people buy more to replace them.

-- Now apply that anology to Pakistan's current condition.

I don't think we will ever have the Pakistan we want. Not in my lifetime.

I don't think we will ever have the Pakistan we want. Not in my lifetime.

You, my friend, are in for a pleasant surprise.

The time of crooks is over. 75 years were baby steps. This is our turning point, it is our time to shine. We will witness great progress in our lifetimes, in sha Allah.

Ok now here comes your hypocrisy. Army (some Generals) can't go above executive authority on pro Kashmir policy for which they have been appointed and stashing salaries for whole of their lives but the same military can overrule any foreign and economic policy of the the same executive authority which isn't their domain at the first place. And still have the audacity to overthrow almost all kinds of executive authorities again and again. But is sheepish to just speak that we are upto the task for which we have been leaching this nation's blood (hard earned cash)

When mighty US of A, the sole super power and your beloved one can sit on a table with banned terrorists organization for dialogue publicly to achieve peace and their own objectives then taking with a proper "Nazi" isn't that much evil either. It's stated policy of the US of A that it never negotiates with the terrorists. Lol 🤣. You are just blind in criticizing IK and for the love of DHA

Here you go:
Lol IK has been thrown out exactly to reverse all those policies and establishment is not only part of this but in fact the actual driving force behind this policy reversal as it doesn't fit with their own prefabricated framework for the Pakistan. IK can't be subdued, bought and stubborn. So he has to be thrown out.

IMG_20220429_233033.jpg

"Burry the past (Kashmir issue) and move on (with trade, friendship etc)"

That's clearly contradictory to the dozens of statements of PM IK and his NSA where they refused to cooperate with India unless they reverse the August 5 actions of Changing Kashmir's status. Backdoor diplomacy with India failed as NSA said India wasn't serious to address Pakistan's core concern but was instead was aligned with Bajwa's statement of just move on! Be good friends like old times!

Bajwa in Islamabad security dialogue recently condemned/criticized Russia to please the US contrary to the Pakistani Govt's stance of abstaining and staying away from this sticky topic.

Bajwa in the same conference answered a question that I would explain in my own words. US is our 1st love and always have been our 1st love. PAK Army born and spent it's life with the US, played with US given toys. China is just a compulsion due to the absence of our true the US darling. I am still awaiting for you my 1st love, my abusive hubby!

Now if establishment is so much of an obedient department then why the hell they are constantly getting out of their skin to discuss and deviate state policies and overthrowing regime?
But their tongue burns to say that we would snatch the illegally occupied Kashmir from the oppressors, our enemies! We are locked and loaded and awaiting orders! Hooah!

They are lions in every field that's unrelated to them but suddenly get sheepish when it comes to their own primary duties!

Your little ego and DHA mentality can't remain hidden anymore 😜
This deception and lies won't work now.

Back
Top Bottom