What's new

opinion: I think a *good* God can no longer allow 'honor killing'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the infamous: when woman was raped by a muslim male, you need four muslim male to support the allegation or that muslim male admits the crime, so that you can indict and charge him???

BTW, why honor killing is such wide-spread in muslim communities (the other is hindu ones)???

There is NO such law.

The ruling is that if a Male level false allegations against a woman for committing adultry then he or anyone who accused the woman of adultry will have to produce 4 witnesses to prove his allegations.

In such a case NO One come forward as the ruling will question these men and punish them for being silent spectators.

So basically it was and is to save women or in that case a man from false accusation of adultry.

ah, but why then do the ones involved in an honor killing 99% of the time claim to have Allah's permission?
they don't, not in the age of condoms, for sure.

yea, honor killings are likely far more frequent than ends up in the newspapers, and I don't mean to idealogically attack just muslims over this either. ANYONE doing an honor killing "in the name of a good God" needs to realize that times have changed, and your God would declare himself Evil by continuing to give you permission now that the only remaining factor in cheating is the jealousy of the husband related to his feeling "damn, my wife had sexual pleasure with another man. possibly better sex than she has with me".

honour killing has rootsin tribalism not religion.

Honour killing is rampant around the world so lets say in case of Muslims you may blame our religion falsely BUT the same is going on in India where most of the honour killing cases are reported amog the Hindus so with whome permission they are killing?

No such laws???

Have you check with people from UAE at first???

There is NO such law.

The ruling is that if a Male level false allegations against a woman for committing adultry then he or anyone who accused the woman of adultry will have to produce 4 witnesses to prove his allegations.

In such a case NO One come forward as the ruling will question these men and punish them for being silent spectators.

So basically it was and is to save women or in that case a man from false accusation of adultry.

honour killing has rootsin tribalism not religion.

Honour killing is rampant around the world so lets say in case of Muslims you may blame our religion falsely BUT the same is going on in India where most of the honour killing cases are reported amog the Hindus so with whome permission they are killing?

You've probably been fed lies since you were born...
Just because you heard it happens in Muslim countries doesnt mean its there...

ah the age old muslim strategy of claiming all the newspapers of the world lie all the time.
how about: i've seen video evidence of "stoning to death" (commentary explaining it was done because the girl cheated on her husband) of clearly muslim men (and women :( ) actually throwing stones at a girl buried to above her waistline in the sand, and she did not die peacefully.

i hate any denial reflex when such denial is a blatant lie.
Unfortunately honor killings happens because pagan ideology hasnt been wiped out still from Pakistan & Afghanistan

to any muslim (justice authority) i have this question then: if you agree that the people organizing and executing a honor killing do not have Allah's permission (factor in condoms!), then shouldnt the court systems and police forces of your jurisdiction treat it as murder on the same level of for instance murder-robbery? muslim justice is often 'an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' in a literral way. well, murderers should be killed by the state, according to that principle, shouldn't they?
You might want to make a bigger effort in protecting your women from the oppression of men.

The good God let's Himself be denied, and lets Himself be slandered. Humans aren't even worth the word worthless!

facepalm.jpg

BBC News - Dubai sentences Norwegian woman who reported rape

According to the Emirates Centre for Human Rights, UAE law states a rape conviction can only be secured after a confession or as the result of testimony from four adult male witnesses to the crime.

You did not provide any link Referencing the Quran or the Laws of U.A.E. What you provided is just a line from a group located in U.K, actually I had to google that one.

These are the referenced to The Quaran,

Previous The Light سورة النور Next
سُورَةٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهَا وَفَرَضْنَاهَا وَأَنْزَلْنَا فِيهَا آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَذَكَّرُونَ
A SūRAH [is this] which We have bestowed from on high, and which We have laid down in plain terms; and in it have We bestowed from on high messages which are clear [in themselves], so that you might keep [them] in mind. (1)

الزَّانِيَةُ وَالزَّانِي فَاجْلِدُوا كُلَّ وَاحِدٍ مِنْهُمَا مِائَةَ جَلْدَةٍ وَلَا تَأْخُذْكُمْ بِهِمَا رَأْفَةٌ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلْيَشْهَدْ عَذَابَهُمَا طَائِفَةٌ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
AS FOR the adulteress and the adulterer – flog each of them with a hundred stripes, and let not compassion with them keep you from [carrying out] this law of God, if you [truly] believe in God and the Last Day; and let a group of the believers witness their chastisement. (2)

الزَّانِي لَا يَنْكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَالزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنْكِحُهَا إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
[Both are equally guilty:] the adulterer couples with none other than an adulteress – that is, a woman who accords [to her own lust] a place side by side with God; and with the adulteress couples none other than an adulterer – that is, a man who accords [to his own lust] a place side by side with God: and this is forbidden unto the believers. (3)

وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَأْتُوا بِأَرْبَعَةِ شُهَدَاءَ فَاجْلِدُوهُمْ ثَمَانِينَ جَلْدَةً وَلَا تَقْبَلُوا لَهُمْ شَهَادَةً أَبَدًا وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
And as for those who accuse chaste women [of adultery], and then are unable to produce four witnesses [in support of their accusation], flog them with eighty stripes; and ever after refuse to accept from them any testimony – since it is they, they that are truly depraved" (4)

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَأَصْلَحُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ
excepting [from this interdict] only those who afterwards repent and made amends: for, behold, God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace. (5)

وَالَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ أَزْوَاجَهُمْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ شُهَدَاءُ إِلَّا أَنْفُسُهُمْ فَشَهَادَةُ أَحَدِهِمْ أَرْبَعُ شَهَادَاتٍ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ
And as for those who accuse their own wives [of adultery], but have no witnesses except themselves, let each of these [accusers] call God four times to witness that he is indeed telling the truth, (6)

وَالْخَامِسَةُ أَنَّ لَعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ إِنْ كَانَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ
and the fifth time, that God's curse be upon him if he is telling a lie. (7)

وَيَدْرَأُ عَنْهَا الْعَذَابَ أَنْ تَشْهَدَ أَرْبَعَ شَهَادَاتٍ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ
But [as for the wife, all] chastisement shall be averted from her by her calling God four times to witness that he is indeed telling a lie, (8)

وَالْخَامِسَةَ أَنَّ غَضَبَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهَا إِنْ كَانَ مِنَ الصَّادِقِينَ
and the fifth [time], that God's curse be upon her if he is telling the truth. (9)

وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ حَكِيمٌ
AND WERE it not for God's favour upon you, [O man,] and His grace, and that God is a wise acceptor of repentance?! (10)

Now you know the truth. Spring Onion was in fact quite correct. Following are the links,

IslamiTexts: 24:4

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

an-Nur 24:4

THE HOLY QURAN » 24. An-Nur (Light)

Don't blame the God of Muslims for sins of his people. It's like blaming the god of Chrsitians for sodomy practiced by it's priests, or blaming the god of jews for them being such a stubborn race and spreading tyranny across the globe.

Our god is most merciful and forgiving.

Thank you, and you can change your flags back to wherever you are from......I'm guessing.......... :D

Thəorətic Muslim;4543029 said:
Religions across the world have now become intimately joined with the cultures of people.

The loss of Prophets due to natural decline of health. In the case of Prophet Jesus (Isa PBUH) his soul raised from his body. It will be only natural that the holy scriptures would open to interpretation by anyone considering himself/herself a holy-man/ woman.

ANY Prophet, after his life on Earth, sees his words become subject to change by, and the property of, RULERS (often pretty nasty selfish dictators in muslim countries eh), for it is the RULERS who organize and CONTROL the production and distribution of the Holy Book (Quran!).

The holy scriptures Gospels, Torah, Qur'an are the words from God. Not mankind.

Do you deny those books change over time?
Do the Sunnis and Shia have different texts (compared letter by letter) in the Quran and/or Hadiths?

Since the first written or spoken laws enforced by Civilization laws have come and gone.

When has God ever changed his mind?

some of the new technology that is developed over the ages by mankind (under the guidance of God probably), does very much so result in a very real need to change any "good God's social rules for his human followers". Sometimes, with some new technolgy, social rules simply must change for the very God in charge to retain the ability to call Himself a Good (kind and just) God.

A God, in determining the social rules for a culture, must continually evaluate all of the options available to that population, as well as all the *currently real* threats that that population faces per generation of humans.

The development and perfection and lowering of production cost and the *production proces* of condoms is a technological development that can enables the complete end of oppression of women for having sex with another man, from the perspective of any God who wants to be able to claim to be a Good God.

Re-read my previous posts to understand why.

Whereas man has double thoughts about every action they execute.

God &/ Allah are Much wiser and intelligent than any mortal human, no argument there :)
That's why throughout this thread I've maintained that only the human organizers and executors of honor killings have become severly evil since condoms were prefected and made available cheaply, and I can imagine those doing an honor killing are in for a surprise at the gates of whatever Heaven they hope to get in to. I once again suggest muslim justice systems execute them to send them to Angelic/Divine justice asap.

No such laws???

Have you check with people from UAE at first???

UAE is not the dictator of Islamic law nor do we refer to UAE for Islamic laws...

Before saying that its better if you study Islam and then charge Muslims with honour killings..

Don't blame the God of Muslims for sins of his people. It's like blaming the god of Chrsitians for sodomy practiced by it's priests, or blaming the god of jews for them being such a stubborn race and spreading tyranny across the globe.

Our god is most merciful and forgiving.

Thank you, and you can change your flags back to wherever you are from......I'm guessing.......... :D

I never implied or stated or meant to say that Allah &/ God has become evil.
I think Allah &/ God gave us (the idea to perfect) condoms to free us from monogamy.
It's just that the ones still doing honor killings *while claiming to have any God's permission for that*, had better read my posts in this thread very carefully, and try to understand what i'm explaining about what type of Karma they gain by such doing an honor killing, in the age of condoms.

And if it's not authorized by Islam + Allah (or rather: your subvariety of Islam), very good indeed, then please, muslims, treat honor killers as a murders of larger-than-average evil. If your jurisdiction executes criminals, honor killers may be put on the execution list as far as i'm concerned.

God &/ Allah are Much wiser and intelligent than any mortal human, no argument there :)
That's why throughout this thread I've maintained that only the human organizers and executors of honor killings have become severly evil since condoms were prefected and made available cheaply, and I can imagine those doing an honor killing are in for a surprise at the gates of whatever Heaven they hope to get in to. I once again suggest muslim justice systems execute them to send them to Angelic/Divine justice asap.

Before coming up with this article you should have studied Islam. Because according to your knowledge muslims will allow their wives to have sex with condoms because with this they are going to avoid diseases and stop child birth...

This is not the case actually.. Muslims are against this because Islam forbids illegal sex , with or without condoms...

Dude, you are too much into condoms aren't you? :P The day durex starts supplying condoms to USAF / IAF / PAF, we can have a dedicated section here on PDF regarding best preferred condom at 9g environment.... till then... lets cut the crap....

Btw, you sound like a teenager who hasn't been laid yet. A bit of advice, condoms aren't that much fun. If your girls were to be clean in the Netherlands / US / UK, and there was no chance of getting HPV or any of the other STD's then there were more 'natural' ways to have loads of fun. Trust me, I know, and know more than you could ever conjure up in the wildest and wettest of your imagination.

Now go back to your room and watch some ****. Cheers. :pakistan:

I never implied or stated or meant to say that Allah &/ God has become evil.
I think Allah &/ God gave us (the idea to perfect) condoms to free us from monogamy.
It's just that the ones still doing honor killings *while claiming to have any God's permission for that*, had better read my posts in this thread very carefully, and try to understand what i'm explaining about what type of Karma they gain by such doing an honor killing, in the age of condoms.

And if it's not authorized by Islam + Allah (or rather: your subvariety of Islam), very good indeed, then please, muslims, treat honor killers as a murders of larger-than-average evil. If your jurisdiction executes criminals, honor killers may be put on the execution list as far as i'm concerned.

Dude, you are too much into condoms aren't you? :P The day durex starts supplying condoms to USAF / IAF / PAF, we can have a dedicated section here on PDF regarding best preferred condom at 9g environment.... till then... lets cut the crap....

Btw, you sound like a teenager who hasn't been laid yet. A bit of advice, condoms aren't that much fun. If your girls were to be clean in the Netherlands / US / UK, and there was no chance of getting HPV or any of the other STD's then there were more 'natural' ways to have loads of fun. Trust me, I know, and know more than you could ever conjure up in the wildest and wettest of your imagination.

Now go back to your room and watch some ****. Cheers. :pakistan:

The pull our method is risky. Trojan Supra thin, thinner than a microthin, polyethylene- allows heat exchange- exactly like bare back. Trust me brother. :partay:

This is one topic I need no help..... jabb 4 digit count + cross karr layna, chacha @Hyperion say baat karnay kay kabil ho jao gay.... :D

The pull our method is risky. Trojan Supra thin, thinner than a microthin, polyethylene- allows heat exchange- exactly like bare back. Trust me brother. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom