What's new

Opinion: Currently, who is the best leader of their country.

India Rising

BANNED
Reaction score
what is your opinion about the current leader of the world or whom you think he is doing the best thing for his country. he/ her may be president, prime minister, foreign minister

contenders are many:

Obama
hillary clinton
wen jiabao
nicolas sarkozy
angela markel
hamid karzai
asif ali zardari
gillani
manmohan singh
david cameron
medvedev
turkey PM

etc etc...

@moderator pls edit the title with the best leader of the country

I think it is R. T. Ordegan from turkey. although i dont agree with turkey's policy about the kurds, but rest of the stuff is impresive. i have always admired people of turkey and especially its present gov, one day i will visit turkey and also the tomb of famous Mulana jalal uding Balkhi who migrated from afghanistan to turkey during the mongol invasion.

I think it is R. T. Ordegan from turkey. although i dont agree with turkey's policy about the kurds, but rest of the stuff is impresive. i have always admired people of turkey and especially its present gov, one day i will visit turkey and also the tomb of famous Mulana jalal uding Balkhi who migrated from afghanistan to turkey during the mongol invasion.
yup, they have a strong economic team under their leadership and they are doing absolutely fine

Argentinian President Christina fernendez :woot:.Old but still.. :smitten:

Cristina&

why obama ??

He is doing the best for getting more jobs back to US and keeping American interests in global scenario.

Any reason why not Obama?

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

but the americans are already turning against him...... his economic policies have been widely criticized in recently concluded G 20 summit

Thats because the other 19 were non americans.

He is doing the best for getting more jobs back to US and keeping American interests in global scenario.

Any reason why not Obama?

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Thats because the other 19 where non americans.
refer post no.11

Back
Top Bottom