What's new

Opinion: Boston Bombings: The Most Important Questions | PKKH.tv

@sur why is it that after every terror attack where the perpetrators were Muslim do we have all these outlandish and illogical conspiracy theories? As if there is no such thing as a Muslim terrorist. No one is saying these scum represent all Muslims or Islam as a whole and yet many Muslims close ranks and start to cook up this BS which is insulting for all concerned- you, me and most importantly the victims of the atrocity.

Is it so hard to accept what the world is telling you? Is it so far-fetched to believe what is being put out there?

If the attackers had been any other religion you wouldn't care less, but of course this is part of some Christian/Zionist global conspiracy against Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sur why is it that after every terror attack where the perpetrators were Muslim do we have all these outlandish and illogical conspiracy theories? As if there is no such thing as a Muslim terrorist. No one is saying these scum represent all Muslims or Islam as a whole and yet many Muslims close ranks and start to cook up this BS which is insulting for all concerned- you, me and most importantly the victims of the atrocity.

Is it so hard to accept what the world is telling you? Is it so far-fetched to believe what is being put out there?

If the attackers had been any other religion you wouldn't care less, but of course this is part of some Christian/Zionist global conspiracy against Islam.
Consider this...The fact that he so quickly latch on to any loony conspiracy theory means he is terrified that his religion is being represented by terrorism and Islamic terrorists.

Consider this...The fact that he so quickly latch on to any loony conspiracy theory means he is terrified that his religion is being represented by terrorism and Islamic terrorists.

I understand this sir, this says more about him and his insecurities than anything else. All I am saying is he is insulting the victims of these atrocities by doing so.

I understand this sir, this says more about him and his insecurities than anything else. All I am saying is he is insulting the victims of these atrocities by doing so.
He does not care and neither does Americans. If someone offers sympathy, that person/country have our thanks. If the offer is insult, we do not care and expect nothing but from said person/country anyway.

The ironic thing is that by insulting the victims with these (beyond ridiculous) conspiracy theories just makes it ten times worse.

Like the mother of the Boston bombers, who started railing and screaming how everything (including 9/11) was a "plot" by the FBI to frame Muslims. Even after her two sons committed terrorist attacks and killed innocent civilians.

Sur is living in some ridiculous level of denial. Every major country on Earth is being hit by Islamic extremists committing terrorist attacks, and his own country is the biggest victim of this problem while he hides his head in the sand.

Only a week ago some Islamic extremists tried to commit violent "Jihad" (terrorist attack) in China too. Russia is being hit as well, it is not only the "West" who is being hit by Islamic extremists, it is everyone.

THE UNCLE IS MARRIED TO CIA ,ANYONE SEE THAT BLOKE WITH LEGS BLOWN OF BEING TRANSPORTED IN A WHEAL CHAIR ,HE LOOKED RELAXED FAKE ACTORS FOR SHORE.:agree:

ex-FBI...
These guys were CIA\FBI agents...even related by blood ... :)
American agencies recruited, harbored a terrorist inside US, set up an NGO for him, & gave him billions of dollars to open hundreds of maddrassas in ex-Russian states...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDRZiGVLaJc

-
-
-

Any one who's not part of the drama is NOT welcome...

0:47+ being yelled at & moved away... In other videos we can see ordinary ppl being push away while these civilian clad are handling the fake-actors...

Graphic video: First moments after Boston Marathon blasts - YouTube

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3350513.109310.201949163165581&type=1&theater

I am sure one day these losers will say all these conspiracy theories themselves are a CIA plot to undermine genuine grievances of oppresses Muslims..

I am sure one day these losers will say all these conspiracy theories themselves are a CIA plot to undermine genuine grievances of oppresses Muslims..

Dont you see Sur is a CIA plant, you put together a miss mash of photo shopped re-dated images, mis quote and straight out fabrications that everyone laughs at. When the real conspiracy is uncovered no one belives it ;)

Reminds me of the Mel Gibson movie conspiracy theory, where he states all the hyper vocal gun nuts claiming they are stock piling weapons for the day the UN tries to take over America are actually the UN troops already in place.

THERE ARE LOT OF FUNNY PEOPLE HERE I SEE

REMEMBER THIS

THE AMERICAN DEFENSE SECRETARY SMALL LIE

IT ONLY COST A MILLION IRAQI LIVES AND A MILLION MORE HANDICAPPED PEOPLE AND BIRTH DEFECENCIES BY CHEMICAL WEAPONS

BUT THAT ONLY MAKES ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Smoke bombs? You serious? Banners untouched? You're right the CIA planted smoke bombs, hired actors, and used makeup to make it look worse then it really is. How ridiculous can you get?

Why would the CIA do all this when....it don't know....they could simply plant real bombs?

The pictures of the people with blown off limbs must be fake right? The doctors and nurses are treating the fake patients? And families are lying about their loved ones being injured?

Do you realize how foolish you sound? Especially your claimed About the Chinese girl being killed by an sniper...a freakin' sniper.

Who can dispute your evidence? I mean since there was security at the event, since swat wore 'militarized' gear and drove 'armored' vehicles it must be a conspiracy...it only makes sense. :rolleyes:

The next conspiracy theories are going to be as ridiculous as the current ones. There was a taco truck at the event, a police car was seen before the blast, some guy was wearing a hoodie, and a pizza boy was seen near the explosions=government coverup. :lol:

Oh great. ITs PKKH and their chronic denials. Seriously. I wouldn't even bother reading this since I know what might be written in it. Basically. from what I get. PKKH is a group of Pakistani teenagers whose little egos are unable to coop with the harsh realities. So they end up making false stories on their website, to dispel those harsh realities so their little egos don't feel insulted or threatened.

Back
Top Bottom