What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

So I did the maths, there have been 23 martyrdoms since 16th August (number includes SFs only, it's higher if civilians included) and 34 terrorists killed in the same time period, across the country.
Now, here's the thing, there have been 15 attacks on SFs, while 7 attacks launched by SFs on terrorists. This showcases:
(1) A reactive approach, instead of proactive.
(2) Poor intelligence.
(3) Lack of IED defeating strategies (15 martyrdoms on our side happened due to IEDs, including the SVBIED in Quetta).

I placed 16th, as it was the day IEA took over Kabul (and issued orders to stop attacks on neighboring countries), mind you, they were controlling the borders far earlier than that.
So I did the maths, there have been 23 martyrdoms since 16th August (number includes SFs only, it's higher if civilians included) and 34 terrorists killed in the same time period, across the country.
Now, here's the thing, there have been 15 attacks on SFs, while 7 attacks launched by SFs on terrorists. This showcases:
(2) Poor intelligence.
(3) Lack of IED defeating strategies (15 martyrdoms on our side happened due to IEDs, including the SVBIED in Quetta).

I placed 16th, as it was the day IEA took over Kabul (and issued orders to stop attacks on neighboring countries), mind you, they were controlling the borders far earlier than that.
The attacks don't include the rockets or, those that only injured, on both sides.
An average of 1 soldier a day.

(2) Poor intelligence.

The attacks don't include the rockets or, those that only injured, on both sides.
An average of 1 soldier a day.
I dont like this reactive approach. Also the IEA wont stop the TTP or BLA from attacking pakistan. Like they said its our problem.

I dont like this reactive approach. Also the IEA wont stop the TTP or BLA from attacking pakistan. Like they said its our problem.
Not really our problem if it's leadership is in Afghanistan.

Mohsin Dawar says this boy is a 9 year old.
1631465129569.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom