What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Are my eyes deceiving me ? Tents ? TENTS !?

Not a single HESCO in sight and the only sandbags there are propping up a f*cking TV.

Our military command has really been watered down for such provisions to be acceptable in a place like Syria. We have political a*s lickers running operations now.

One car bomb, one mortar, one hell cannon, all it takes to wipe out tens of our lads. I just hope that TV stays working when our lads are getting hit by ATGMs and SVBIEDs, the TV is crucial after all.

Military command should be ashamed. You can see it in their faces they think its a joke, breaks my heart.

Here is the video for more impressions:

There seems to be indeed too little protection. I'm seeing HESCOs and fences here in the background for a split second though:

X9M8y5.png

But even here it leaves much to be desired. Just like you said, mortars etc.

I wonder where this is. It seems rather close to the border, seeing some scenes in buildings and the place with the washing machines etc.

Here is the video for more impressions:

There seems to be indeed too little protection. I'm seeing HESCOs and fences here in the background for a split second though:

X9M8y5.png

But even here it leaves much to be desired. Just like you said, mortars etc.

I wonder where this is. It seems rather close to the border, seeing some scenes in buildings and the place with the washing machines etc.

Yeah I see the outer HESCOs but like you said it is simply not enough. Not only is one layer too low, they are severely lacking in protection of facilities and housing units. What good is an outer HESCO that can:
1 - Be fired over even from a distance - as you can see from the image there are ridge lines that will allow for the HESCOs to be negated.

2- Provides no protection from mortars etc.

There is zero use of shrapnel traps and protection of the facilities, every one of those tents should be inside two layers of HESCOs.

Again its great to see they get a fancy canteen with a menu on the wall and a TV but they are sitting in a plastic bag, IN SYRIA.

That outpost would not even be safe in Izmir for f*ck sake.

I am spending every minute hoping some terrorist sh*t doesn't take advantage of the amateurish work from our logistical troops and engineers.

Dont push it,i know your objective.
I guess you need another vacation?

That doesnt surprize me. Sources say that its around the Hospital, which the one area that was captured and lost the most times. Most of the fighting is in this area, thus the most destruction.

turkey shouldn't get involved in syria for the sake of the ikhwanjie erdogan who is trying to build his own islamic empire with the support of the gulfies.

Meanwhile Gulf countries sitting on their *** enjoying money! Let them contribute some effort to Syria first, then talk about support.

Also probably why this female is so comfortable posting ISIS propaganda. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

turkey shouldn't get involved in syria for the sake of the ikhwanjie erdogan who is trying to build his own islamic empire with the support of the gulfies.

What are you talking about ? Turkey is in Syria because we don't want the PKK/YPG to create a country and send Isis far away of Turkey's territory too.

What are you talking about ? Turkey is in Syria because we don't want the PKK/YPG to create a country and send Isis far away of Turkey's territory too.
Erdogan thought that Assad will fall in 2011 he didn't think that the war will be that long and the kurds will have entity in Syria

Back
Top Bottom