What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

US diplomatic cable leaks deny that Iran is arming the Houthis:

CBceEqrWwAIVg9d.png:large

Cable: 09SANAA2186_a

Comment pourrions-nous être racistes envers de simples fourmis à jamais ratés devant l’éternel ?

Nous suppliant pour une remontée du prix du pétrole de peur de mourir de faim.

T'as tout a fait raison! Je m'amusais seulement... Il y a pas de sens etre raciste envers les fourmis.....

Et la montee du prix de petrole ca donne la chance d'exterminer encore plus de mangeurs d'organes.... alors ca a un effet tres benefique pour le monde entier

And where from Houthis have money to buy weapons on black market? They grow them on trees? :lol:

You should ask the US diplomat who wrote the cable, you dumbass obsessive scum. I'll bet he has better sources than do you and the Mossad fags, who haven't gotten shit about your neighbors right in years.

Brig. Asiri added: 'the command of the coalition knows that most of the Yemeni officers and soldiers and some pro-deposed President Ali Abdullah Saleh leaders were forced by Houthi militias to do certain acts and practices,' reminding them that the coalition forces are not planning to attack them in particular, but their existence in these places put their lives at risk.

'Therefore, we call upon our brothers in the Yemeni army not to cooperate with these militias and come back and support their pro-legitimate government leaders in defending Yemen and the Yemeni citizens against attempts to abduct Yemen by extremist terrorist groups and their supporters,' Asiri added.

Brig. Asiri stressed that the Yemeni army personnel should take over the defense of Yemen and rally around their leadership, 'we wish a speedy recovery for all injured and ask Allah Almighty to bestow His mercy on the souls of the dead,' he said.

Asiri stressed that the coalition command is aware of its responsibilities with regard to the military actions carried out in Yemen and is aware of the importance of avoiding civilian casualties.

-- More
22:26 LOCAL TIME 19:26 GMT

He disclosed that Houthi militias, who are forced to seek havens in cities following the success of complete cut-off strategy to their presence outside cities, are in many cases provoking fight against popular committees, like in the case of Aden, a practice reflecting the Houthi frustration from the isolation of their forces spotted inside the cities.

He held the Houthi militia responsible for hitting a Diary Products factory, explaining that initial information from the site confirm that it was hit by Mortar shells and Katyusha missiles, setting the facility ablaze and killing some persons inside.

Asiri said the coalition forces are aware of the anti-media of the military campaign aiming to create chaos and confusion among the Yemeni society, considered from the very first day of the campaign the forefront supporter of the operations which is designed to free them from those terrorist groups.

He confirmed that Al-Majrash camp in Haradh was targeted by Houthi militia, with some catualities, drawing the attention that the coalition operations will never target compounds.
--More
22:49 LOCAL TIME 19:49 GMT

Brig. Gen. Asiri emphasized that the naval operations are continuing upon schedule since the deployment of the coalition forces' battleships to carry out a maritime blockade, adding that battleships have already completed positioning, logistical deployment and monitoring the seaports and islands lying in the Yemeni territorial waters, while the Naval Forces' Helicopters are monitoring, also, the movements of all lunches into and out of Yemeni coasts. He pointed out that work is undergoing to prevent any supply or provision of something for these militias.

On the other hand, he said that the resistance against the Houthis have chased out the remainders of the 33rd Brigade and Houthi Militia from the down-town and the vicinity of Al-Dhalie, drawing the attention to the fall of Al-Dhalie city under the control of the Pro-legitimacy Yemeni Army's commanders and the People's Committees and that work is going on, nowadays, in Shabwa, too, underscoring that the outcomes are promising and positive, God grace, in an indication that the situation on the ground has become more advantageous to the Pro-legitimate Army and the Peoples' Committees.

Highlighting the situation, Asiri announced that the coalition forces will continue to assess the targeting accuracy, round the clock, in order to lessen mistakes' probabilities of targeting either the civilians or relief works, calling on these organizations to be in contact with the pertinent authorities to facilitate carrying out with these relief works.
-- more
22:59 LOCAL TIME 19:59 GMT

Asked to give an assessment of the Houthi retaliatory capabilities, Asiri said the campaign has from the first day targeted their defensive abilities, focusing on Scud missiles and others which they captured before the beginning of the storm, noting that they are now trying to hide them among citizens. He cited a failed attempt two days ago to launch a missile, adding that the coalition force was able to destroy it before being launched.

He described the tracking down of such missiles as a difficult job, expressing belief that the Houthi abilities were dramatically weakened so that they could not be able to launch such missiles. However, if it happened that they did so, the coalition forces’ air defenses and aircraft are able to intercept and destroy them.

He said the Houthi militias, ever since they staged their coup against legitimacy in Sanaa, managed to dismantle the legal leaderships of the Yemeni army aiming to change the identity of the Yemeni army and paralyze their leadership.

Now, the popular committees on the ground, the loyalists of the Yemeni army and their leaders are coordinating with the Yemeni legitimate government to create a military-minded organized leadership on the ground to bring about a reorganized Yemeni army that is able to protect citizens and legitimacy of the country.

He said the Yemeni legitimate army is fighting in cooperation with the popular committees and loyalists to deprive the Houthi militias from controlling the city of Aden or receiving any support from outside Aden, noting that the Houthi militias which some time ago hit or attacked Aden have withdrawn to Al-Dhalei and Shabwa, giving the coalition forces a chance to secure Aden from any Houthi presence and finally send it under the control of the legitimate government.
--More
23:32 LOCAL TIME 20:32 GMT

Asked to give an assessment of the Houthi retaliatory capabilities, Asiri said the campaign has from the first day targeted their defensive abilities, focusing on Scud missiles and others which they captured before the beginning of the storm, noting that they are now trying to hide them among citizens. He cited a failed attempt two days ago to launch a missile, adding that the coalition force was able to destroy it before being launched.

He described the tracking down of such missiles as a difficult job, expressing belief that the Houthi abilities were dramatically weakened so that they could not be able to launch such missiles. However, if it happened that they did so, the coalition forces’ air defenses and aircraft are able to intercept and destroy them.

He said the Houthi militias, ever since they staged their coup against legitimacy in Sanaa, managed to dismantle the legal leaderships of the Yemeni army aiming to change the identity of the Yemeni army and paralyze their leadership.
Now, the popular committees on the ground, the loyalists of the Yemeni army and their leaders are coordinating with the Yemeni legitimate government to create a military-minded organized leadership on the ground to bring about a reorganized Yemeni army that is able to protect citizens and legitimacy of the country.

He said the Yemeni legitimate army is fighting in cooperation with the popular committees and loyalists to deprive the Houthi militias from controlling the city of Aden or receiving any support from outside Aden, noting that the Houthi militias which some time ago hit or attacked Aden have withdrawn to Al-Dhalei and Shabwa, giving the coalition forces a chance to secure Aden from any Houthi presence and finally send it under the control of the legitimate government.
--More
23:32 LOCAL TIME 20:32 GMT

He confirmed that the coalition forces have from the beginning provided safe havens and passages to evacuate diplomatic dependents through land, air or sea under the direct supervision of the coalition pertinent authorities. However, still the coalition forces are ready to provide shelter for those still inside and safe exit for those planning to leave, he said, adding that security for Yemeni people will always have priority.

He also confirmed coordination between the popular committees on the ground and the members of the legitimate government still in Sanaa, a move supported by the coalition forces for the sake of restoring the legitimacy, the government and the Yemeni army.

Asked if any economic plans are underway to rebuild Yemen, he said that will definitely take place after the end of the military operations.
--SPA
23:54 LOCAL TIME 20:54 GMT

This thread is getting more interesting at the moment. :devil:
(But can we guys go back to English ? ) :enjoy::lol:

A french demanding that we speak in English. Well, that's a first lmao. I've been to Paris and I must say you lads seem to get a bit offended when people expect you to speak English ova there.

You should ask the US diplomat who wrote the cable, you dumbass obsessive scum. I'll bet he has better sources than do you and the Mossad fags do, who haven't gotten shit about your neighbors right in years.
LOL she's nervous.

You bring source proving that Houthis buy weapons on black market. Fine with me.

Now I asked u a simple question: where from Houthis who came from empty mountains caves have money to buy weapons on black market and lead massive ground campaign.

You started cursing like a cunt.

LOL she's nervous.

You bring source proving that Houthis buy weapons on black market. Fine with me.

Now I asked u a simple question: where from Houthis who came from empty mountains caves have money to buy weapons on black market and lead massive ground campaign.

You started cursing like a cunt.

:raise:

Iran (Gift to mullahs)

Last edited:

Yes, exactly - I'm just posting what some US diplomat wrote down. I left the link to the cable in case anyone wants to get deeper into the story, why don't you click on it? If the diplomat doesn't state what his sources are, why do you think I'd know? I know your nation thrives on shedding the blood of the innocent, but it's not my fault that a US diplomat, of all people, is making it harder for your rogue country to make more war propaganda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom