What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Damascus will fall after Aleppo falls when Idlib falls. On one hand you say Arab states are puppet states than state Iraqi militias the ones you sponsor made deal for US strikes.

Damascus will only fall in your dreams. In 2012 rebels were shelling Assad's palace, and look where they are now.

Syrian and Iraqi army have failed completely. Supply route to Hezbollah is irrelevant to subject. But Iran blockaded from sea in Yemen by primitive backward Arabs. :D

Failed completely in what? Damascus is still standing, thanks to Iranian intervention, as well as Baghdad.

Things not looking too good. I miss the old Surenas, the one I just saw few posts ago. :lol:

Things are looking perfect. Don't worry honey. In the end, I have a home and you don't. So keep yourself busy with regional topics while you compatriots are living like sewer rats. :wave:

Damascus will only fall in your dreams. In 2012 rebels were shelling Assad's palace, and look where they are now.

Failed completely in what? Damascus is still standing, thanks to Iranian intervention, as well as Baghdad.

Things are looking perfect. Don't worry honey. In the end, I have a home and you don't. So keep yourself busy with regional topics while you compatriots are living like sewer rats. :wave:

Damascus is gone buddy. :lol:

Only reason it didn't fall was because you begged Hezbollah to save it for you. Since Hezbollah isn't as cowardly as Iranian army and has better training. :lol:

My point about Iraq was incompetence of your army and allies. Your army is cowardly and exaggerated. You need to slow down with your rhetoric, because you are a cowardly people. Don't piss us off or we'll do something terrible.

Just like our ancestors with 25,000 defeated your army of 200,000. :rofl:

Only reason it didn't fall was because you begged Hezbollah to save it for you. Since Hezbollah isn't as cowardly as Iranian army and has better training. :lol:

My point about Iraq was incompetence of your army and allies. Your army is cowardly and exaggerated. You need to slow down with your rhetoric, because you are a cowardly people. Don't piss us off or we'll do something terrible.

So where's your next move? Bahrain ? Saudi? Or 5,,000 suicide motorcycles into Riyadh? :rofl:

Hookah is not good for you.

Hezbollah, who gets most of their advanced training in Iran, indeed saved Syria. Just like they kicked Sunni fanatics out of Qusayr, most of Qalamoun, many strategic areas in Aleppo and Damascus, as well as in other areas. All under the watch of Iranian commanders, who freely visit the whole area as they please. The only thing you incompetent Arabs can do about is whine, pushing the US to attack the 'evil Persians', while trying to mobilize client-states such as Pakistan and Egypt to do the dirty work.

So you started to attack the poorest Arab country in the region, which had no complex and advance air defense infrastructure, and who's fighters are wearing sandals, AK47s, while smoking Qat in the meanwhile. All to give a pathetic boost to the morale of incompetent Arabs who over the years have seen Iran increasing its influence in the Arab world. So the whole intervention is spinned as an attack against Iran, while what are you doing in reality is nothing more than attacking your Arab brothers, who you accuse of Persian clients. Bravo! Chapeau!

Yet you seeing Iranian commanders like Suleimani taking selfies in Arab capitals. Where is your attack on Iran? Wasn't it Iran that is meddling in Arab affairs, and not the other way around? Grow some balls and take your fight to the source: Iran. Oh wait, of course, you saw tens of thousands of your fellow Sunni extremists being eliminated in Syria, while the only thing you could do is crying at loud. Where is your attack on Assad, which has killed more Arabs than which leader whatsoever?

You see, in the end Tehran is safe, while Gaza is a shithole, Jerusalem is in the hands of the Israelis, Beirut is living under the menace of Iranian-friend Hezbollah, Damascus under the rule of Iranian-backed Assad, Baghdad under the control of our Iraqi friends and Sana'a by the Houthis.

Mazzeltov!

:wave:

Just like our ancestors with 25,000 defeated your army of 200,000.
Just as 200,000 Persians couldn't beat 300 Spartans except with inside help and after heavy losses.
After his defeat at sea Xerxes was so pissed he ordered his men to beat the sea with sticks. There are pictures of it. :)
200px-Xerxes_lash_sea.JPG

I'm not in the mood to school an ignorant Pakistani on history. Your people were historically insignificant, lived for centuries under the rule of Persians while even today you county looks no different from the stone ages.
Don't be butthurt buddy. Read about Mughal time, you will know who lived in whose fear. Mughals took afghanistan despite Persians being allies, and even then persian king continued to kiss ***.
And Civilization started in Pakistan. Read about Indus valley civilization. And you are not PERSIANS. You are Irani. Stop fantasizing about 2000 years ago, look at now. Starving, poor, isolated.

The only thing you incompetent Arabs can do about is whine, pushing the US to attack the 'evil Persians', while trying to mobilize client-states such as Pakistan and Egypt to do the dirty work.

fighting wars on behalf of Syria and Iraq makes Iran what ? A benevolent helper ?

@Surenas

You keep calling us dogs of West. So who fought Persian Empire? What about Bzyantine empire? Who fought the crusaders? Who fought French occupation of Algeria? Who fought Italian occupation of Libya? Who fought occupation of Syria? Who sent men to fight Russian attack on chechnya and afhgabistan? Or US invasion of Afghanistan? Who fought US invasion of Iraq? Who fought Israel in October of 73? These are all Arab Sunnis buddy. The 'dogs of West' actually happen to be sworn enemy of West.

fighting wars on behalf of Syria and Iraq makes Iran what ? A benevolent helper ?
Iran appears to be playing a very dangerous game here and probably a fatal one too. Unlike what are the assertions of many others, to me it appears as if Iran is supporting the Houthis at the beshest of USA (and USA at the behest of Israel) in order to pull the region into a bloody conflict. You have noticed that when Saddam attacked Kuwait, the KSA seeked help from the US and her allies. This time however, KSA mobilized her Arab allies and Pakistan, even Turkey too. There appear to be two reasons behind this move:

a) KSA is not comfortable this time with USA/Western allies or doesn't find them trustworthy anymore.
b) KSA is sending a signal to the West that she could, together with her Arab (and Muslim) allies solve her own problems.

KSA with her less than substantial Army cant control Yemen, but Egypt could. In-fact not too long ago, the Western Yemen was indeed controlled by Cairo.

I personally find myself inclined towards Iran for a number of reasons but Iran has to seriously review her strategy. She, unfortunately, is not in good or even fair terms with practically any Muslim country except Iraq and Syria. Muslim world in general is uneasy with her ambitions and plans, and her overt and covert support for Houthis is not helping the situation or improving her image or perception. We should not be to amazed to find Iran a close ally of USA and Israel in near future if she managed to ignite the intended unrest in the region.

Iranian officials are warning of ballistic missile attacks on SA as per RT. Coalition air power needs to track & destroy Scuds and line up Patriots on the border.
RT is lying Iran will get beating of life time if it does that

No one is discussing India, no one asked India's opinion. Stop trolling
I dont understand the anti Indian sentiment. We Arabs dont hate India like Pakistanis do. We have strong historical, diplomatic and economic ties with India and I doubt India will support Iran in anyway.

Yes because they don't want a strong Sunni front either. So the Shia front helps balance power in region. If Sunni front takes control/influence of Syria/Yemen it will be assumed as a threat by West. That with Iraq, it would mean Sunni empire. Which West will immediately attack. There is actually hadith that there will be alliance with West against an enemy in Persia and even maybe beyond that. The hadith further states after this war immediately we will get attacked by the West and that's when the great massacres begin. Some hadith say 1/3 of Sham(Egypt Lebanon Palestine Syria) population will die in that war. And Mahdi will be around that time.

The present rulers of Iran may like to remember the teachings of the great Ayatulah Ruhullah Khomeni. Why was the West scared of him? What was the "Revolution" that they said he was exporting? Why did they promote an Iraq-Iran War? Ruhullah's message to the Muslims was simple. Forget about Shia-Sunni divide. Unite for the sake of Islam.

@Surenas

You keep calling us dogs of West. So who fought Persian Empire? What about Bzyantine empire? Who fought the crusaders? Who fought French occupation of Algeria? Who fought Italian occupation of Libya? Who fought occupation of Syria? Who sent men to fight Russian attack on chechnya and afhgabistan? Or US invasion of Afghanistan? Who fought US invasion of Iraq? Who fought Israel in October of 73? These are all Arab Sunnis buddy. The 'dogs of West' actually happen to be sworn enemy of West.

So you don't consider the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, basically all Arab states (except Syria) dogs? Really?

Iran appears to be playing a very dangerous game here and probably a fatal one too. Unlike what are the assertions of many others, to me it appears as if Iran is supporting the Houthis at the beshest of USA (and USA at the behest of Israel) in order to pull the region into a bloody conflict. You have noticed that when Saddam attacked Kuwait, the KSA seeked help from the US and her allies. This time however, KSA mobilized her Arab allies and Pakistan, even Turkey too. There appear to be two reasons behind this move:

a) KSA is not comfortable this time with USA/Western allies or doesn't find them trustworthy anymore.
b)
KSA is sending a signal to the West that she could, together with her Arab (and Muslim) allies solve her own problems.

KSA with her less than substantial Army cant control Yemen, but Egypt could. In-fact not too long ago, the Western Yemen was indeed controlled by Cairo.

I personally find myself inclined towards Iran for a number of reasons but Iran has to seriously review her strategy. She, unfortunately, is not in good or even fair terms with practically any Muslim country except Iraq and Syria. Muslim world in general is uneasy with her ambitions and plans, and her overt and covert support for Houthis is not helping the situation or improving her image or perception. We should not be to amazed to find Iran a close ally of USA and Israel in near future if she managed to ignite the intended unrest in the region.

Or that KSA and Israel are trying to scuttle the nuclear deal between Iran and the Western powers? Obama seems very keen on reaching an agreement on the Iran nuclear issue, Saudi Arabia (GCC) and Israel are vehemently against any such agreement, so after failing to persuade Obama to back out of any such deal, they decided to up the ante in Yemen?

b) KSA is sending a signal to the West that she could, together with her Arab (and Muslim) allies solve her own problems.

This is the majority view held in Iran despite how much we bend over to them or help them. Similar views are propagated in their newspapers and TV talk shows as well

Capture1.PNG

Back
Top Bottom