What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

No they didn't. The sole reason for them going south was to kick Hadi The Stooge from Aden, in which, he had established an illegal base.

If they wanted to go south, they'd do it in 4 months that they had already captured Sana'a before the Stooge fled to Riyadh.

It's no secret that northerners don't have a support base in south and southerners don't have it in north either.
The fat coward left months ago so why are they still there? Youre not fooling anyone.

They did not want to invade it.
Oh right how silly of me, they went there and started blowing up things by accident.

They went there after Qaeda bombed Sanaa and killed over 100 civilians. BTW, reported you for using Qaeda flag as avatar.
First of all you mug this isnt the qaeda flag so go ahead and report me, secondly you fool al qaeda was in hadramout and no where near aden, before the invasion by the terrorists, Aden was a weapons free zone.

Well, don't you think if they had left immediately, Hadi the Stooge would return to Aden again with no problem?
Lol if he comes back the southerners would have his head for being a traitor.

First of all you mug this isnt the qaeda flag so go ahead and report me, secondly you fool al qaeda was in hadramout and no where near aden, before the invasion by the terrorists, Aden was a weapons free zone.

See, the thing I like about the Internet, is you can search old records without the influence of today's events.

This is 2009 article showing Aden as a hub of weapons smuggling, so not exactly "weapons free zone",

Weapons for Warlords: Arms Trafficking in the Gulf of Aden | The Jamestown Foundation

This is 2014 article about Al Qaeda in Aden,
Al Qaeda weapons ship docks in Aden | The Long War Journal

"According to a local Yemeni newspaper, on April 11 al Qaeda militants sailed a ship loaded with weapons into the country’s southern port in Aden. Clashes erupted between the militants and security personel from the Yemeni anti-smuggling unit when the ship docked in Aden and the militants began offloading the weapons. The militants violently engaged the security personnel and then managed to escape by reboarding the ship and setting sail."

I cannot wait to see the faces of folks here when abdel malik al houthi and saleh both flee into the mountains.

He is in a bomb proof bunker in Sanaa. He regularly posts on twitter.

Ali Abdullah Saleh (@AliAbdulahSaleh) | Twitter
That seriously cant be him, haha.

Is saleh in yemen at all ?
Im not sure, but if his son is actually in the UAE i will be really pissed

See, the thing I like about the Internet, is you can search old records without the influence of today's events.

This is 2009 article showing Aden as a hub of weapons smuggling, so not exactly "weapons free zone",

Weapons for Warlords: Arms Trafficking in the Gulf of Aden | The Jamestown Foundation

This is 2014 article about Al Qaeda in Aden,
Al Qaeda weapons ship docks in Aden | The Long War Journal

"According to a local Yemeni newspaper, on April 11 al Qaeda militants sailed a ship loaded with weapons into the country’s southern port in Aden. Clashes erupted between the militants and security personel from the Yemeni anti-smuggling unit when the ship docked in Aden and the militants began offloading the weapons. The militants violently engaged the security personnel and then managed to escape by reboarding the ship and setting sail."
Its a port city, smuggling of all things is bound to happen, but in terms of the civilians they had no guns.

I am sorry for being rude to you but it is none of Iran's concern.

Shut the hell up idiot. None of Iran's concern. Guess what fool, Iran lives in the region too. It's a regional concern. Especially Persian Gulf Arabs are like a child who you can't give matches too. Completely NOT self sufficient people.

Shut the hell up idiot. None of Iran's concern. Guess what fool, Iran lives in the region too. It's a regional concern. Especially Persian Gulf Arabs are like a child who you can't give matches too. Completely NOT self sufficient people.
Actually, now I think you got what you deserved in my post :meeting:

Its a port city, smuggling of all things is bound to happen, but in terms of the civilians they had no guns.

Yemen has the highest arms per capita in the world. Given that info plus the fact that Aden was an arms smuggling hub, does it not seem outlandish to claim that no one in Aden had access to guns?

Aden less safe after "liberation",

ADEN, Yemen (Reuters) - The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said on Tuesday it had temporarily suspended its activities in the southern Yemeni port city of Aden after its office was raided by unidentified gunmen a day earlier.

Back
Top Bottom