What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

if Saudi didn't have their Air force and support from Uncle Sam and some idiot that see KSA as ( Holy land ... while only Mecca is holly city not all of KSA ) , then Ansarallah could size all KSA in just 3 month ...

s64xmkbl37bpm0j9h9vz.jpg

769jwjlla2zwj6syp5g6.jpg

5seqqy1hybu4utwe2m0u.jpg

nak62p3mjeazplik2ivv.jpg

Yemenis captured an M1A2? :o: I can see Saudi soldiers do not want to fight this war. Yemenis and Saudis are Arab brothers. King Salman may want to fight, but the Saudi people do not.

s64xmkbl37bpm0j9h9vz.jpg

Yemenis captured a Saudi base and captured loads of arms. Then Saudis bombed their own base.

a map of the situation of the war

yemen-082415.jpg

lol ...im wahabi and im proud go lash yourself

All Muslims should commemorate Ashura. After all, Hussein is a grandson of Muhammad who is revered by all Muslims plus he is a son of Ali who is revered by all Muslims.

Yemenis captured an M1A2? :o: I can see Saudi soldiers do not want to fight this war. Yemenis and Saudis are Arab brothers. King Salman may want to fight, but the Saudi people do not.

s64xmkbl37bpm0j9h9vz.jpg

Yemenis captured a Saudi base and captured loads of arms. Then Saudis bombed their own base.

a map of the situation of the war

yemen-082415.jpg

All Muslims should commemorate Ashura. After all, Hussein is a grandson of Muhammad who is revered by all Muslims plus he is a son of Ali who is revered by all Muslims.

Are you f0kcing 12 years old? Jesus.

Saudis bombed their own base after it was captured by Yemeni forces, looted, while Saudi forces had run away with their tail between their legs. :lol:

Destroying Emirati armored vehicles in Abyan province.

Capturing an Abrams.

CNRftdMUEAAaIBK.jpg

Shooting down an Emirati recon drone.

4 months and whilst AQ presents in Aden they still take themselves as a mighty power which challenges Iran influence in the region ...

lol

As always, the Photoshop army is trying to make some victories using photo editing programs. I don't blame them. They have many fans. Especially in Iran, where even the army have many amateurs in Photoshop. :lol:

o-IRAN-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

please provide me with just one link that this photo was released officially by DOD of Iran .

That was in Abyan? Man imagine what Emirati losses would be in they try to invade North Yemen :o: There are only 1.4 million citizens in UAE. UAE cannot afford heavy losses in Yemen.

I quote

According to an interview with Hisham M. Jaber, a retired Lebanese general, on Al-Manar TV, the Houthis have received many surface-to-surface missiles from their allies via the Red Sea since the Saudi war of aggression began, despite the so-called Saudi naval blockade.

Looks like Yemenis are getting plenty of MANPADSs and ATGMs to fend off Saudi and Emirati attacks.

Last edited:
Saudis bombed their own base after it was captured by Yemeni forces, looted, while Saudi forces had run away with their tail between their legs. :lol:

Capturing an Abrams.

CNRftdMUEAAaIBK.jpg

Shooting down an Emirati recon drone.

But but but but, that letter was FAKE!!!!! The dates were all wrong:D Hahaha che khandedar. In koskhola tooye chand sal ayande azham mipashan. Sad darsad.

Looks like all the others quit. Only Saudi Arabia and UAE are still in it. I sense UAE quitting soon. UAE is like SO don't want to be there.

Last edited:
Good to see Saudi being destroyed left and rights, take that weaklings.

Back
Top Bottom