What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

a map of the current situation in the war, not updated with Qaeda takeover of Dar Saad and part of Aden

Yemen_war_detailed_map.png

Last edited:
Iranians: Saudis will never dare to set a foot in Yemen...
After liberating more than half of Yemen...
Iranians: Saudis will never dare to set a foot in Yemen from the North...
After Saudi forces liberate Yemen and obliterate Huthies...
Iranians: Arabs kill Arabs, we don't care...

No, Saudis did not 'liberate' any area, neither did they fight in south Yemen, even the Emirati soldiers didn't fight. Houthis retreated from south only because they had to do it eventually, since they had no support base. The whole moving into south was aimed at ousting Hadi from his Aden refuge. that's why they didn't move to south before Hadi fled to Aden.

I like how you call moving into empty areas as 'liberating', as if Saudis have shed blood or fought for it.

lol

As always, the Photoshop army is trying to make some victories using photo editing programs. I don't blame them. They have many fans. Especially in Iran, where even the army have many amateurs in Photoshop. :lol:

o-IRAN-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

However, this is not my business, but lets focus on the pic in your post.

A boy of 10 years old can use the Photoshop and show better performance with unobservable mistakes.

Your pic, sir :

The light sky blue color exceeded the border of the paper. They still need some courses in using the Brush. :tsk:

View attachment 249992

@BLACKEAGLE @KTOOOOM @Saif al-Arab

Guys, you should see the level of defeatism they're living in.:omghaha:

Did you really write that nonsense to prove it's a Photoshop?

Last edited:
we already owned Persian and erased their history when we were the weakest

Actually you were the strongest then, you didn't have to imports your weapons then, apart from that you had strong faith in Allah. Now you have modern weapons like most countries but you import them. Apart from that, your faith in uncle sam and assrahell is stronger than your faith in Allah. You don't even have the sense to comprehend what that means.

lol

As always, the Photoshop army is trying to make some victories using photo editing programs. I don't blame them. They have many fans. Especially in Iran, where even the army have many amateurs in Photoshop. :lol:

o-IRAN-JET-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg

However, this is not my business, but lets focus on the pic in your post.

A boy of 10 years old can use the Photoshop and show better performance with unobservable mistakes.

Your pic, sir :

The light sky blue color exceeded the border of the paper. They still need some courses in using the Brush. :tsk:

View attachment 249992

@BLACKEAGLE @KTOOOOM @Saif al-Arab

Guys, you should see the level of defeatism they're living in.:omghaha:
You can tag me to such posts, too.
I also enjoy reading of those cavemen :D

Last edited:
I don't think these guys are Iranian, but more likely Sauds.
Whatever is down there, it is 1100% dead.

No, Saudis did not 'liberate' any area, neither did they fight in south Yemen, even the Emirati soldiers didn't fight. Houthis retreated from south only because they had to do it eventually, since they had no support base. The whole moving into south was aimed at ousting Hadi from his Aden refuge. that's why they didn't move to south before Hadi fled to Aden.

I like how you call moving into empty areas as 'liberating', as if Saudis have shed blood or fought for it.
Now, Huthies pulled out from Southern Yemen by themselves? And Southern Yemen is an empty area.. That's new. I just wonder what will you call liberating Northern Yemen. You always have excuses.

Ripped into pieces. Lovely. Sahudis need death, then they can go and suck off their 72 little virgin boys.

reported for inappropriate language

Yemenis fighting Saudis in the mountains of Ibb province

Yemenis ambushed Emirati combat cars RIP

Last edited:
reported for inappropriate language

Yemenis fighting Saudis in the mountains of Ibb province

Yemenis ambushed Emirati combat cars

Beautiful. More dead rats, more equipment for the Yemeni people! Hope they can salvage those machine guns!

Ripped into pieces. Lovely. Sahudis need death, then they can go and suck off their 72 little virgin boys.
Are these what you were being taught by your father? And yet you call people terrorist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom