What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Then talk to me about one of those sources. Here's a random source I checked out.

"On May 31, 2001, Steven Emerson and Daniel Pipes wrote in The Wall Street Journal that "Officials of the Iranian government helped arrange advanced weapons and explosives training for Al-Qaeda personnel in Lebanon where they learned, for example, how to destroy large buildings."[50]"

Hmm. Interesting. So I checked out the source. I didn't read the whole article, but I did a search for Iran, and that was the only line out of the full article referring to Iran. That's a big accusation, what is the sources, evidence, etc? Just out of the blue, Hezbollah is helping Al Qaeda to destroy buildings?

So, we look at the authors. Who is Steven Emerson and Daniel Pipes?

Steven Emerson seems to be one of those Islamophobes who thinks Muslims are coming to take over America and is probably a darling on Fox.

This is what he said in 2015, "he claimed that in London, "Muslim religious police 'beat' anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire""

Apparently, "In response to these comments, British Prime Minister David Cameron said that he "choked on his porridge" when he heard them and observed that Emerson was "clearly a complete idiot".[81][82] Local MP Gisela Stuart described Emerson's remarks as "stupid" and that they had "no redeeming features""

How about Daniel Pipes? Cut from the same cloth. Here are some quotes I found, (Europeans) "are unprepared for the massive immigration of brown-skinned peoples cooking strange foods and maintaining different standards of hygiene ... Muslim immigrants bring with them a chauvinism that augurs badly for their integration into the mainstream of the European societies."

"I worry very much, from the Jewish point of view, that the presence, and increased stature, and affluence, and enfranchisement of American Muslims, because they are so much led by an Islamist leadership, that this will present true dangers to American Jews."

I'm about to believe these two idiots when they give a random sentence accusing Iran without any evidence? And some idiot finds some random article from two islamophobes to source a wiki article just so people like you get a hardon?

Thats just ONE source. I could go through each one, but I know people like you. You aren't interested in truth. You look for information that just backs your already established mindset, no matter what the truth is.

All are bullshit and any honest person would know. Like your crap link about Jordan. Iran does not give a shit about your country. Why would Iran want to bomb Jordan? It has no effect on us. A stable or unstable Jordan makes no impact on the geopolitical scene for us. At no point in any government room, is any Iranian official devising plans for Jordan! Stop trying to be exactly like Israel! What's this low self-esteem? You guys lose in wars against Israel and now you want to pretend to be Israel?

Grow some spine, for fucks sake. You are not our enemies. You are not our friends, but you certainly have absolutely no political importance for you to be, in any way, our enemy.
@Serpentine This is one post I would give a Positive Rating if I could...

Even your propaganda mouthpiece reported it

"At least 45 Yemeni soldiers were killed and 200 Wounded in coalition air raids after troops attempted to defect to Ansarullah Popular Committee Forces near the border with Saudi Arabia."

45 Yemeni Soldiers Killed and 200 Wounded in Saudi Revenge Attack

You join the terrorists you die like the terrorists.
the only killed were children in their sleep, mothers preparing for the shor, goat and bananas...The reality, as poorly equipped, only noorished with a pride of being Yemenis, the Houthis are chasing you the Sauds and their coalition of nitwits, like chasing rabbit in the hunting season...279 pages of bullshit and the shi....t still piling on with its admiring flies ...

the only killed were children in their sleep, mothers preparing for the shor, goat and bananas...The reality, as poorly equipped, only noorished with a pride of being Yemenis, the Houthis are chasing you the Sauds and their coalition of nitwits, like chasing rabbit in the hunting season...279 pages of bullshit and the shi....t still piling on with its admiring flies ...

Stop farting from your mouth barbarian, it will be nice seeing those tears of yours on the 300k dead Syrians instead, killed by the one you lick his a$$.

Stop farting from your mouth barbarian, it will be nice seeing those tears of yours on the 300k dead Syrians instead, killed by the one you lick his a$$.
Syrian's death are your death! you lim...p di...ck! It just happens the Houthi undressed you for all the world to see...

Houthies thought the coalition would stick to the truce while they violate it like the previous truce. This time, Houthies moved their forces after the truce began and the coalition swiftly turned them into aches.

Houthies thought the coalition would stick to the truce while they violate it like the previous truce. This time, Houthies moved their forces after the truce began and the coalition swiftly turned them into aches.

Cute how you call them the coalition:) Like your midget 'king'. A real king that. Ruing over some tribal desert. Meanwhile, Saudi soldiers are being roasted by shoeless Zaidis on Saudi soil.

Their is no food here, belly dancers , gleaners you are wanted in fifth street...

Cute how you call them the coalition:) Like your midget 'king'. A real king that. Ruing over some tribal desert. Meanwhile, Saudi soldiers are being roasted by shoeless Zaidis on Saudi soil.
if they were quails instead Sauds, the houthis can advertise to attract hunters...There are showing the whole world, that having shiny toys doesn't make a warrior...$90B, nothing to show for...Their MOD and the king should be chocking from shame and more so for Egypt..

Saudis bombing Houthi weapons...Not.

5 million bags of grain were destroyed by KSA jets in an attacks on Aden Mill Grain. [HASHTAG]#dumbpilots[/HASHTAG]

CJrPp-yUwAAW3Ec.jpg

CJrPrpuUYAAiIqc.jpg

And a truck carrying food:

CJrg_7sUEAAA4PC.jpg

And a weaving factory:

CJre1wyUEAEZ-9-.jpg

and a hospital:

CJreCMkUsAARFpf.jpg

There are 2 probabilities: Either they do it intentionally to kill people or simply Saudi pilots are too dumb, the latter seems to be closer to the truth, considering there are countless wrong bombings, destroying whole civilian buildings, food resources, factories, hospitals etc.

It's getting interesting how Southern Yemenis also are showing enormous amount of hate
towards Saudis nowadays, even those who are against Houthis. I think this hate can be cultivated properly for the future.

And ironically, poor Southern Yemenis, those who were supposed to be all pro-Hadi and anti-Houthi, are facing the worst humanatarian crisis because of blind strikes by dumb pilots. Dozens of food trucks, storages and infrastructures in the south have been destroyed.

Last edited:

5 million bags of grain were destroyed by KSA jets in an attacks on Aden Mill Grain. [HASHTAG]#dumbpilots[/HASHTAG]

CJrPp-yUwAAW3Ec.jpg

CJrPrpuUYAAiIqc.jpg

CJrg_7sUEAAA4PC.jpg

And a weaving factory:

CJre1wyUEAEZ-9-.jpg

and a hospital:

CJreCMkUsAARFpf.jpg

There are 2 probabilities: Either they do it intentionally to kill people or simply Saudi pilots are too dumb, the latter seems to be closer to the truth, considering there are countless wrong bombings, destroying whole civilian buildings, food resources, factories, hospitals etc.

It's getting interesting how Southern Yemenis also are showing enormous amount of hate
towards Saudis nowadays, even those who are against Houthis. I think this hate can be cultivated properly for the future.

And ironically, poor Southern Yemenis, those who were supposed to be all pro-Hadi and anti-Houthi, are facing the worst humanatarian crisis because of blind strikes by dumb pilots. Dozens of food trucks, storages and infrastructures in the south have been destroyed.
Huthies store their weapon and ammo in civilian places, that was seen in a stadium, schools, hospitals... etc. Storing arms in such places is a war crime in itself according to the international law.

CJrPp-yUwAAW3Ec.jpg

CJrPrpuUYAAiIqc.jpg

CJrg_7sUEAAA4PC.jpg

And a weaving factory:

CJre1wyUEAEZ-9-.jpg

and a hospital:

CJreCMkUsAARFpf.jpg

First of all, sir, those grains are obviously Iranian-Shia grains and they damage Pure Beautiful Arab DNAs and needs to be bombed ASAP. Second of all, so what? Saudi will now send another truck full of humanitarian aid, and all Yemenis will be super happy.

saudi armour getting blown up
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Huthies store their weapon and ammo in civilian places, that was seen in a stadium, schools, hospitals... etc. Storing arms in such places is a war crime in itself according to the international law.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom