What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

The Russian military couldn't take Chechnya till they paid the rebels leaders there in order to stop the fighting, now your mighty Russian military gives monthly salaries to rebels in Chechnya. Please don't make me laugh.
You mean they mimicked the Saud buying a Houthis peace...

@Ceylal and @Indus Falcon you guys must stop trading insults immediately.
otherwise I will ban you without warning

Question: Why exactly cant these Arab countries form a coalition to fight ISIS? Houthi, some new kid in town who people rarely ever hear of gets priority over disgusting IS rats?
ISIS is a proxy like FSA and is doing a perfect job of fighting the rival regimes so why bother
its international politics

541-jpg.214796

Let's examine this picture, these Saudi soldiers were waiting and looking around with AK-47 while one guy fire the expensive artillery alone.

it appears, definitely very poor training and lack of disciplines. o_O

@Horus

@Ceylal and @Indus Falcon you guys must stop trading insults immediately.
otherwise I will ban you without warning
Where did you see insults?Am I the only one being watched here? If you want to ban me go ahead, I don't need warning...Have you have any idea how many times I was called a stateless barbarian by the same that you are trying to protect their precious feeling?
This is a forum, not a mosque, we should be able to state our opinions clearly..It is not like I know Indus Falcon or him, knowing me..that we might have an infractus caused by our barbs..If you don't like our respective opinions on "decisive-storm" go ahead and state it...
I got banned for calling Hazzy a cheap whore as a term of endearment, for two weeks, while well known Saudi created several new pseudo to flood this thread, without being bothered...Hazzy is still being banned...for some mystic reason...We don't have to agree on anything..But we should have the right and the freedom to express our opinion...If this forum, became a mosque without our knowledge, then I have to excuse my self, and let you preach to the righteous one..because I am not one of them or pretend to be..

541-jpg.214796

Let's examine this picture, these Saudi soldiers were waiting and looking around with AK-47 while one guy fire the expensive artillery alone.

Publishing these pictures like these put them in more harm..their motivation is lacking.

it appears, definitely very poor training and lack of disciplines.

So what are you suggesting they should do? You want them all to line up and pull that rope? or perhaps grow wings and fly with the shell in order to guide it ?

So what are you suggesting they should do? You want them all to line up and pull that rope? or perhaps grow wings and fly with the shell in order to guide it ?

they can stop holding their guns for starters. Or if they are can't live with without the guns they can use their wings to hold the guns kinda like what you suggested. Or some other imaginative way keeping those pair of hands gun-free which you can come up with :D

compared with this (granted the situation is different)

Last edited:
541-jpg.214796

@Horus

Don't worry , These soldiers are not supposed to fight in any battle , Its US and Pakistan's job to save their *** if the show ends in real war .

541-jpg.214796

@Horus

Yes ! It makes really any alone. Jerk ! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom