What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

You should direct this question to the Pakistani government. It was three days ago Pakistan said it fully support Saudi Arabia in its intervention in Yemen and will respond to any aggression toward Saudi Arabia. It also stated that KSA security is a red line to Pakistan. Why and how that I cant answer only Pakistan Gov can.
Leave that man , he is not the government of Pakistan . He is just giving his opinion not of whole nation.

Saudi Arabia managed to unit almost all Arab countries as well as some Islamic countries like Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia. This is a sign to the world and specifically to the Mullah of Iran not to mess with us or else body bags will start counting.
you guys start a war against yemen without any logical reason and what did you do there except killing innocent people in refugee camps ? war without any sign of bright future you just start a war of attrition and talking about threatening iran well you better think again because things go nasty in the near future for you and your coalition ! people leave you alone like what they did with ardughan in war against syria !! and iran just watching what happen in yemen !! please do your job and do not kill innocent people in refugee camps instead of talking about your mighty army and threatening my country because every body knows if you or your coalition could defeat iran in a war you would not start the war against yemen or any poor nation in region you would come for us but you are coward ! so go buy fancy aircrafts and talk about their power in forums !!!! and in the real world use british or usa soldiers for your security or in the battle fields use pakistani ! what ashame !for your country !and of course you dont have a country all of you are the slaves of the house of soud !your country belong to the one family with more than 4000 prince ! kingdom of saudi ! you guys really follow the man who suffering from alzheimer's disease just because he is the 14532 son of abd al aziz !! well you do not need enemies !

you guys start a war against yemen without any logical reason and what did you do there except killing innocent people in refugee camps ? war without any sign of bright future you just start a war of attrition and talking about threatening iran well you better think again because things go nasty in the near future for you and your coalition ! people leave you alone like what they did with ardughan in war against syria !! and iran just watching what happen in yemen !! please do your job and do not kill innocent people in refugee camps instead of talking about your mighty army and threatening my country because every body knows if you or your coalition could defeat iran in a war you would not start the war against yemen or any poor nation in region you would come for us but you are coward ! so go buy fancy aircrafts and talk about their power in forums !!!! and in the real world use british or usa soldiers for your security or in the battle fields use pakistani ! what ashame !for your country !and of course you dont have a country all of you are the slaves of the house of soud !your country belong to the one family with more than 4000 prince ! kingdom of saudi ! you guys really follow the man who suffering from alzheimer's disease just because he is the 14532 son of abd al aziz !! well you do not need enemies !

We intervened in Yemen to uproot pro mullah terrorists and install pro Saudi government. You Iranian should better utilize your effort to feed your people instead of spreading terrorism in the region. Its non of your business what we do or whom we support. You are irrelevant and will remain so.

We intervened in Yemen to uproot pro mullah terrorists and install pro Saudi government. You Iranian should better utilize your effort to feed your people instead of spreading terrorism in the region. Its non of your business what we do or whom we support. You are irrelevant and will remain so.
unfortunately I am not slave the house of saud and i can talk about every government! even the house of your masters !
well know we spread the terrorism in the region you guys are funny ! the birth place of alghaede and the biggest investor of ISIS accuse other nations to protect terrorism ! and about feeding my people " Its non of your business what we do or whom we support. You are irrelevant and will remain so."

unfortunately I am not slave the house of saud and i can talk about every government! even the house of your masters !
well know we spread the terrorism in the region you guys are funny ! the birth place of alghaede and the biggest investor of ISIS accuse other nations to protect terrorism ! and about feeding my people " Its non of your business what we do or whom we support. You are irrelevant and will remain so."

You can only flog yourself while seeing your rats in Yemen getting toast.

You can only flog yourself while seeing your rats in Yemen getting toast.
ok try to do your best and do not attack refugee camps because after a few weeks i want to tell you about your rats ! ;) and i never use fake photos from first persian gulf war ;)

ok try to do your best and do not attack refugee camps because after a few weeks i want to tell you about your rats ! ;) and i never use fake photos from first persian gulf war ;)

There has been no attacks on refugee camps. This has been investigated debunked already. Mortars dropped down by Houthis and Ex president to blame on collation and use as propaganda. You buy it, we don't.

There has been no attacks on refugee camps. This has been investigated debunked already. Mortars dropped down by Houthis and Ex president to blame on collation and use as propaganda. You buy it, we don't.
well i do not expect any thing more than this kind of answers from a slave! just repeat what the house of masters tell you!such an idioet slave the house of saudi should be proud of you!

This war should be stopped.
Or best lock usa ,iran and saudia in a room and let all these buncha warmongers chewup each other.
Such innanity like houthis rebellion was so uncalled for ,why iran started that??? and now the bloodshed led by saudia is even more sickening.

Lebanese/Iraqi/Irani/kuwaiti News sources are mostly propaganda. those countries have got a sizable Shia capital invested in news media .

PS: Syrian TV is a comedy channel :omghaha:

Pakistan delegation holds talks with Saudi high-ups on Yemen
Pakistan-SaudiaArabia-Yemen-KhawajaAsif_3-31-2015_179941_l.jpg

A Pakistani delegation led by Defence Minister Khawaja Asif late on Tuesday held meetings with high-ranked Saudi officials including Defence Minister Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al-Saud to discuss prevailing situation in Yemen.

Sources told Geo News that the developing situation in Middle East also came under discussion at the delegation’s meetings with Saudi Arabia’s vice defence minister and chiefs of the kingdom’s army and air force besides with Defence Minister Prince Mohammad.

The Saudi defence minister also hosted a dinner in honour of the visiting delegation.

Earlier, the high-level delegation was received by Prince Mohammad bin Salman upon its arrival in the Saudi Capital.

The delegation consists of Advisor to Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz, Chief of General Staff lt-Gen Ashfaq Nadeem, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations Rear Admiral Kalim Shaukat, Deputy Chief of Air Staff Operations Air Vice Marshall Mujahid Anwar and Director General Military Operations Maj-Gen Amir Riaz besides Defence Minister Asif.

Prior to departure, Khawaja Asif said Pakistan would provide support to Saudi Arabia if the country’s security was threatened. The minister emphasised that Pakistan supported a peaceful resolution and was seeking an end to the conflicts in the Muslim world.

On Monday, a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif also concluded that Pakistan remains firmly committed to supporting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia 'in accordance with the aspirations of the people of Pakistan'.

It was emphasised during the meeting that Pakistan stands committed to playing a meaningful role in arresting the deteriorating situation in the Middle East.

In the same context, and to facilitate early resolution of the crisis and to promote peace and unity of the Muslim Community, the PM would be contacting the leadership of brotherly countries.

Pakistan will also call upon the United Nations, OIC, and the international community to play a constructive role in finding a political solution to the crisis.

However, the decision to send Pakistani troops to assist Saudi Arabia was not yet confirmed during the meeting.

Pakistan delegation holds talks with Saudi high-ups on Yemen - thenews.com.pk

Lebanese/Iraqi/Irani/kuwaiti News sources are mostly propaganda. those countries have got a sizable Shia capital invested in news media .

That is why we are here. To counter all of their propaganda, lies and fabricated news.

It's a waste of time, as soon as they're cornered they either cry for Bans or use logical fallacies to avoid your arguments.

They can't handle facts as it's too hurtful to them, so they keep spewing conspiracy theories and personal attacks.

:pakistan:

Bottom line is this: If you support the Houthis in any shape or form you should be barred from entering the U.S. or U.S friendly areas and be branded as a national security threat in those countries, and be tried for insinuating indiscriminate hate crimes against a large group of people that are spread across the world (Jewish people).

Back
Top Bottom