What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

According to what Hakan has posted Pakistan also have Air Support role in this as well

Can't be confirmed or denied. It is likely that PAF might have flown the Saudi Jets in the operation however that too is my personal guess and could be totally wrong.

Egypt Officials: Ground Operation Planned In Yemen
ap_wire.png

Posted: 03/26/2015 11:24 am EDT Updated: 2 hours ago

SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt (AP) — Egyptian security and military officials say Saudi Arabia and Egypt will lead a ground operation in Yemen against Shiite rebels and their allies after a campaign of airstrikes to weaken them.

Three senior officials tell The Associated Press that forces would enter by land from Saudi Arabia and by sea from the Red Sea and Arabian Sea. They said Thursday that other nations will also be involved.

They would not specify troop numbers or say when the operation would start, only that it would be after airstrikes weaken the rebels and allied forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

They say the offensive aims to push the rebels into negotiations on power sharing. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the press.

Big mouth b*******
Oh boy shit hit the fan, good luck against agressive proxies trying to hand over the control of the country to Iran, Yemen to Yemenis. :tup:

last time i checked saudi Royal family is protected by Pakistanis.....about other countries you listed how many of them are free of any foreign military presence....nobody hates you,you are calling names to our fellow country peoples only reason any Arab is tolerated is because of fact that Allah Almighty bestowed his last and most beloved prophet among Arabs...there is no other reason except Islam...and about all Arabs in last 120 years our fellow Arab Muslims has done a lot of back stabbing to each other and ummah...

oh dear ... relying to foreign force to secure yourself in your country ... this is first time I read this ...

Oh boy shit hit the fan, good luck against agressive proxies trying to hand over the control of the country to Iran, Yemen to Yemenis. :tup:
After a long time Turkey and Egypt are Working Together. I must give Credit to Saudi for that.

ap_wire.png

Posted: 03/26/2015 11:24 am EDT Updated: 2 hours ago

SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt (AP) — Egyptian security and military officials say Saudi Arabia and Egypt will lead a ground operation in Yemen against Shiite rebels and their allies after a campaign of airstrikes to weaken them.

Three senior officials tell The Associated Press that forces would enter by land from Saudi Arabia and by sea from the Red Sea and Arabian Sea. They said Thursday that other nations will also be involved.

They would not specify troop numbers or say when the operation would start, only that it would be after airstrikes weaken the rebels and allied forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

They say the offensive aims to push the rebels into negotiations on power sharing. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the press.

Big mouth b*******

Glad to see Egypt making moves and that Egyptians are on board. :cheers:

All the chaos and terrorism Iran has created in the middle east since the Islamic revolution in iran is unspeakable. Iran can say goodbye to a deal with the US and Israel now. If Iran doesn't back away from Yemen and Syria this could get ugly. The Iranian backed terrorists can be dealt with but I don't think the reign of terror will end in the middle east until the head of the snake is cut off.

Thank you PM Nawaz Sharif & COAS Raheel Shareef for standing firm against Iranian Aggression. Good decision to stand with KSA
He's an idiot spineless puppet. His family business interests are more dear for him than Pakistan. When Pakistan bleeds, he will flee to Jeddah.

He also has a residence in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia known as the Sharif Villa, where he lived during his years in exile. His son, Hussain Nawaz Sharif, currently resides in the Jeddah house.

Huthis are in a tight spot, Iran will leave them to the wolves and it will shake the belief of other Iranian proxies too.

Erdogans stance changed suddenly after the new King, he might have accepted that he screwed big time in Egypt, but its hard to make any comments, its Erdogan after all.
Erdogan made a brilliant move,think of Syria and Iraq.
Never were the Arabs united like this,not even against Israel.
I dont like Erdogan but this really was brilliant.

Erdogan made a brilliant move,think of Syria and Iraq.
Never were the Arabs united like this,not even against Israel.
I dont like Erdogan but this really was brilliant.
Whether you like him or not but he isnt stupid, though his FP was very bad till now, lets see ho its gonna continue.

Erdogans stance changed suddenly after the new King, he might have accepted that he screwed big time in Egypt, but its hard to make any comments, its Erdogan after all.
I think Erdogan isnt very good with Foreign Relations maybe he has something good to show in terms of Economy but Foreign relations are above his league.

Back
Top Bottom