What's new

Operation Balochistan: Karachi Phase is Go LIVE

This is the extract from the Modus Operandi of the "Well wishers of Baloch"

balochistann.jpg

Employ Mainstream domestic/ international media & social media against state of Pakistan

Reignite Baloch missing person’s issue

Open up cases in Supreme court

Get the civilian judges to halt execution of convicted terrorists

Drum up the Baloch dissent voice. Through marches, seminars, press conferences,

Give it domestic & international coverage.

Target ordinary people from random Baloch population.

Assassinate select number of leading figures known for their “bold”, “Anti-establishment” (read anti Army).

Get international condemnation over the killing, don’t let the domestic media drop the news for weeks and keep bumping it up. Employ international media to create feature programs with anti-establishment theme and bring up the issue of missing persons & killing of elite journalists & social workers.

Justified assassinations & destruction (lead the reader and viewer to justify them because establishment is a villain)

Carry out regular attacks on infrastructure & development projects in Balochistan

Carry out similar attacks on Karachi port facilities

Carry out attacks on military and civilian structures in Karachi & Balochistan.

ensure that incidents are reported but loose media / public interest within 2 days.

Conduct arson attacks on businesses & industry.

Targeted attacks

Carry out regular assassinations of labour force, Assassinate police, army and paramilitary personale

Kill or kidnap Chinese citizens.

Assassinate random teachers, professors

Assassinate Shia doctors

Assassinate Punjabi businessmen.

Assassinate prominent members based on sect and ethnicity

Attack rescue and response units, ambush civilian and military relief teams. Attack polio teams

Assassinate moderate Sunni clerics that are vocally against Sunni extremists

Assassinate 2nd and third tier politicians preferably from minority sects

Mass casualty attacks

Target shia community during its religious gatherings. Target ordinary Sunni mosques with no political or extremist affiliations. Time the killings to appear as reprisal attack from shia on sunni and vice versa. Use of vehicle based bombs, suicide bombers and group of assailants ensuring close to hundred or over casualties.

Mass unrest, sanctions & UN

Randomise mass casualty and targeted attacks and top it off with one or two assassinations of prominent anti-establishment personalities from media, lawyers or NGOs. Lead the situation to the point where police, rangers and military is attacked by “population”.

Flood the domestic and international media with reports of military/ police retaliations on civilians. Get international condemnations, UN sanctions and get UN to recognise Balochistan rebel leaders.

Keep up the pressure for the final phase.
as expected

the plan is being executed on parallel bases

upload_2015-5-13_11-11-13.png

And what are our security forces doing about this?
what are they going to do?
I cant tell I am not in their briefings

what they Should DO?

launch operations on known terror dens. take No prisoners No survivors
get the supreme court to lift ban on the hangings of the terrorists.

we cant protect every corner, every mosque, every shop every dispensary and every school. we need to take fight to the terrorist's home.

we need to take fight to the terrorist's home.
And to do that effectively, we need to impose emergency in the country and suspend the basic rights. In the presence of Judiciary and the s-called 'human' rights activists such as Asma Jahangir, we'll achieve little and that too will not last for long.

what are they going to do?
I cant tell I am not in their briefings

what they Should DO?

launch operations on known terror dens. take No prisoners No survivors
get the supreme court to lift ban on the hangings of the terrorists.

we cant protect every corner, every mosque, every shop every dispensary and every school. we need to take fight to the terrorist's home.
But are they doing that?will they do it? I suppose this is a very influential forum, and there are army and intel officers on here, and you might have insider knowledge, so I think you and the administration of defence.pk should send the message to them.

But are they doing that?will they do it? I suppose this is a very influential forum, and there are army and intel officers on here, and you might have insider knowledge, so I think you and the administration of defence.pk should send the message to them.
if they Need PDF to make up their mind then

God help us
or should I say Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz

Karachi Insurgency: what is the Solution ?

After the death of Sabeen Muhammad, brutal killing of innocent people in karachi, today alarming security situation in the country is linked with visit of chinese president and MoUs signed between china and Pakistan regarding china Pakistan economic corridors. Some invisible forces are trying to destabilise Pakistan.

It is crystal clear to all Pakistani people, that these invisible forces working against Pakistan cannot accomplish thier goals and sooner or latter they will fail completely.

Can we stop design of invisible forces ?

We are fighting against these target killers and searching them in the streets without realising thier breeding places and masterminds. Hanging them only don't solve this issue. We need to change our strategy to deal them more aggressively. The strategy I propose is defensive offensive strategy against terrorism.

How to be defensive offensive

After hanging Target killer, chase his god father and kill him in his bedroom in india, dubae or UK, wherever he is.

punishment for treason is death.. (4 ali rizvi) BLA should be killed and cleaned from Pakistan.. we should not let them surrender.. army should starts its operation in balochistan. ISI please do (as many as possible) Mumbai style attacks in india so that they will back down on their activities in Pakistan and know that we can also play the same game...

Back
Top Bottom