What's new

Operation Balochistan: Karachi Phase is Go LIVE

my dear sam.
We, as in everyone, in the forum.
Including your indian fellows.
KNOW that for fact youtube comment section is filled with 10 year old arm chair generals who barely know what the outside world looks like, So why would you post a random comment out of a shithole to post as a representive of karachi?

If you wanna play this game..
I got many to reply from the youtubes comment section.

These poor innocent Youtube kiddies don't know what happens back there. First step into India and his shoe will be covered in spicy defecation. Second step and he'll feel a blade on his neck and a hairy RSS loonie demanding he forsake the religion of the invaders. Third step and his mother and sister following him will have disappeared.

These poor innocent Youtube kiddies don't know what happens back there. First step into India and his shoe will be covered in spicy defecation. Second step and he'll feel a blade on his neck and a hairy RSS loonie demanding he forsake the religion of the invaders. Third step and his mother and sister following him will have disappeared.

You nailed it!

Also, if that ali razwhatever is really a dude with a serious comment (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'll get my guns ready just in case.

in the broader scheme of things. there are three targeted countries to achieve this greater Balochistan dream.
the filth has international backers and support from media and pressure groups

well wishers are those who host the "angry Baloch brothers" and funding and training them. the well wishers are within and outside the boundaries of Pakistan

Huge support. A lot of people would gladly see the province and surrounding areas burn for their purposes. This branch of insurgency is old, but it's been given a new face. And while their numbers don't seem as alarming as other threats, I have to say, their planning is flawless.

It's as if they have the backing of Think Tanks, and know how to maximise effect with what resources they have. The media campaign is also pretty real.

On a side note, I've come across lots of Indians, countless, pretending to be Baloch on social media, spewing all sorts of hate against Pakistan. Upon further investigation of these profiles, and some keen looking at their profiles, you uncover what they really are.

On a side note, I've come across lots of Indians, countless, pretending to be Baloch on social media, spewing all sorts of hate against Pakistan. Upon further investigation of these profiles, and some keen looking at their profiles, you uncover what they really are.
No wonder you dont see many healthy Indians from India, its like they all spend their entire time on the internet. No time for exersize.

the way they word their rants seems to show either they are from same mother or are from same street.in many cases even same content is copy pasted and what is telling is their channel feed which betrays their nationalities.
well I am not aware of ANY Balochis that are well versed in South Indian affairs and movies and can speak or understand Merathi ir Gujrati etc.

the way they word their rants seems to show either they are from same mother or are from same street.in many cases even same content is copy pasted and what is telling is their channel feed which betrays their nationalities.
well I am not aware of ANY Balochis that are well versed in South Indian affairs and movies and can speak or understand Merathi ir Gujrati etc

There're plenty of Indian Youtubers who are dedicated to highlighting the flaws of Pakistani cultures which Indian internet fighters subscribe to.

No wonder you dont see many healthy Indians from India, its like they all spend their entire time on the internet. No time for exersize.

I am afraid, you couldn't be more wrong.
The Top 11 Countries That Spend The Most Time Online (PHOTOS)

India comes at # 11. Canada tops the list.

Huge support. A lot of people would gladly see the province and surrounding areas burn for their purposes. This branch of insurgency is old, but it's been given a new face. And while their numbers don't seem as alarming as other threats, I have to say, their planning is flawless.

It's as if they have the backing of Think Tanks, and know how to maximise effect with what resources they have. The media campaign is also pretty real.

Its two-way street really...i have seen both indians n pakistanis pretending to be some other nationality and abusing each other countries.

We will fail as a nation till we can move forward united. We are extensions who do not have a right to be called a country until we have moved on from the thinking of castes and tribes. Every single agenda point taps into feelings of tribes, sects and castes. and the list gives an opportunity at self reflection rather than beating our chests we need to correct weaknesses or we will always be vulnerable to external forces. And if we do not correct our thinking no amount of effort by our armed forces will bring long term results. Yes crush the terrorists, hunt them down and decimate them but with that find a way to finish this continuous tribal, sectarian and caste based identity. And our media needs to be passed through a proper filter, the number of disturbingly retarded people allowed to voice their opinions does no one any good.

I am afraid, you couldn't be more wrong.
The Top 11 Countries That Spend The Most Time Online (PHOTOS)

India comes at # 11. Canada tops the list.

Its two-way street really...i have seen both indians n pakistanis pretending to be some other nationality and abusing each other countries.
No ,biggest lies.
indians are so desperate to pretend to be pakistanis to further their bloody sick agenda that they would go to any ny lenghts. Steal our names and post crap.

Koi qom itna nichay nai girtay dekhi may nay as i have seen indians

in the broader scheme of things. there are three targeted countries to achieve this greater Balochistan dream. The filth has international backers and support from media and pressure groups
Well wishers are those who host the "angry Baloch brothers" and funding and training them. the well wishers are within and outside the boundaries of Pakistan

I've said it on here for years. India, Iran and Afghanistan are NOT Pakistan's friends. Pakistan needs to grow it economy through completing these projects and then expand her Navy, Air Force and the Army to a whole new level, as a powerful country who can power project in the Indian and the Arabian ocean. That would curb this situation down as the ones involved will know the magnitude of response militarily. All three, India, Iran and Afghanistan are against Pakistan and want to see it broken!!!

the trains came with corpses during partition people cut down by Hindu mobs. how easily such massacres can be forgotten?
and you guys sent sweets for us ...right....if we can forget why don't you

the trains came with corpses during partition people cut down by Hindu mobs. how easily such massacres can be forgotten?

What about trains coming from pakistan carrying hindu corpses?

1947 was a painful year for the people of the sub-continent. People from both sides died in the partition. Don't talk like pakistan has a clean conscience for 1947.

Well, you know that Canadian guy Tarek Fatah? Check his tweets. He'll make a tweet every now and then about Pakistan, Pakistan Army or Balochistan.....and all retweets would be by punny Indians. Then sometimes he is forced to post something from India, like RSS goons saying something, churches burning etc....and the very same Indians go on the defensive. One was calling Tarek Fatah a pig......lol.
I know i have a lot of free time, but seriously, this shows about some Indians their level of mental development.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom