What's new

Operation against Chotu Gang in Rajanpur

ZARRAR and Light commando Battalion has been called in. Former will handle the hostage situation, Later will provide a cover to Zarrars while rest of soldiers will converge on the rest of the gangs.
as Expected.

Though I don't know the opera tional details, but i would have sent Moosa company via river on a mid night raid......neutralize the outter cordon, send in the lcb via Helin

Ironically I hear Punjab govt is in the process of raising a "ravine police"...

Why not send in "dolphin force"..:lol:
All across the globe SWAT or Tact teams lack this capability, hence a separate division with in the tactbteam are raised to overcome this gap......theyncanndo the same.....

Ironically I hear Punjab govt is in the process of raising a "ravine police"...

Why not send in "dolphin force"..:lol:
Dolphin force is not even Tactical team, they are first responders more like a fancy name for Muhafiz force

All across the globe SWAT or Tact teams lack this capability, hence a separate division with in the tactbteam are raised to overcome this gap......theyncanndo the same.....

Dolphin force is not even Tactical team, they are first responders more like a fancy name for Muhafiz force

It was a sarcastic post... Seems the much touted CTD & Elite fuked up again..

It was a sarcastic post... Seems the much touted CTD & Elite fuked up again..
CTD is your typical Counter Terror Unit and focuses on fast paced raids, they are not trained for this nor have the capability, they have not even matured yet ...... So we should not blame them...... The only person tonbe blamed here is IG police, home department and higher ups in poloce for not even taking initiative.....

PT-76 is amphibious........and in reserve :laughcry:

If it was Rommel, he would get the engineers to clear the forest and make a path for his armoured vehicles with AVLB's and advance on.

But we have Punjab Police so lets wait and see.

and enjoy the vid for fun.

thanks sir...
but tanks and gunships against criminals ...Its not good for the image of PA.....international media will make headlines........GUnships targeting criminals hiding among innocent public in semi urban area etc...
Tanks and gunships are not customary used in a policing action......
they are criminals..gangsters.....

The only person tonbe blamed here is IG police, home department and higher ups in poloce for not even taking initiative.....
IG Police requested helis and support from army but his request was turned down by Govt. The only people who should be blamed are Interior minister and provincial govt.

what a Name " Chotu Gang " I once had interaction with a person who had put knife on my neck stole my things. His name was chotu churi mar. Haha he is from rajpura. Quite similar names. If its a big gang ?

Just end this now , keep operation alive till these guys are captured or killed .

May Allah help them and keep our jawans safe

Back
Top Bottom