Al-zakir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
MOTHER AND SON INDIA DISTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA

By Stanley Perera from Melbourne
My dear all Indians,

Your Prime Minister (at the time) Indira Gandhi and South Indian Tamil Nadu State Chief minister (at the time) M.G.Ramachandran to-gether created a Terrorist group known as LTTE only to carryout Terrorist activities in a foreign country Sri Lanka. Indira provided ten million dollars to LTTE while Ramachandran provided them with military and guerrilla warfare training in South India. India also provided the Terrorist group with necessary arms and equipment, men women and children to conduct Terrorist activities in Sri Lanka.

In the present day Tamil Nadu State Chief Minister Muthuveloo Karunanidi, his daughter Kanimozi, Vaiko, Nedumaran and South Indian film industry openly supporting LTTE in providing fuel,food and medicine, safe haven in South India to the terrorists escaping from the battle field and all othe necessary equipment to continue the terrorist activities against Sri Lanka government. These activities are happening in the past three decades.

As a result through India sponsored terrorism a colossal amount of damage has been done to the public property and valuable assets with over 70,000 people being massacred to death. To-day thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan mothers are lamenting on the loss of their sons. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan wives are lamenting on the loss of their husbands. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan children are lamenting on the loss of their fathers. Over a period of thirty years the entire Sri Lankan nation is going through a process of mental torture. EXPRESSING IN SHORT AND SIMPLE YOU ****** INDIANS DESTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA.

2500 years old Sri Lanka’s history the South Indians invaded my mother Lanka many a time and destroyed the civilisation. So Sri Lankans consider Indians as their one and only enemy. In the past and present Indians remain to be the destructors of my Mother Lanka.

FORTUNATELY TO MY MOTHER LANKA PAKISTAN AND CHINA STOOD BY SRI LANKA IN THE HEIGHTS OF THE MADE IN INDIA TERRORIST ACTIVITIES. THEREFORE, I MUST SAY THAT PAKISTAN AND CHINA ARE THE FRIENDS IN DEED WHILE ****** INDIANS REMAINED UN-CHANGED AS SRI LANKA’S ONE AND ONLY ENEMY.

INDIA TOOK THE VIEW THAT THEY CAN POINT THEIR FINGER AT NEIGHBOURING PAKISTAN ON THE MOOMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE. YOU INDIANS MUST LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS. IF YOU ARE EVIL TO OTHER YOU EXPECT EVIL FROM OTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY INNOCENT CIVILIAN HAVE TO FOR THE SINS OF ****** INDIAN POLITICIANS.

Yours faithfully,

Stanley Perera

Melbourne, Australia.

What does our Indian members think about this artical and his alligations????????

LankaWeb News

What does our Indian members think about this artical and his alligations????????

LankaWeb News

They are only going to whine as usual.

There is not a single neighbor known to india who don't have a problem with the indians.
This not what you do to become a regional super power!

My dear all Indians,

Your Prime Minister (at the time) Indira Gandhi and South Indian Tamil Nadu State Chief minister (at the time) M.G.Ramachandran to-gether created a Terrorist group known as LTTE only to carryout Terrorist activities in a foreign country Sri Lanka. Indira provided ten million dollars to LTTE while Ramachandran provided them with military and guerrilla warfare training in South India. India also provided the Terrorist group with necessary arms and equipment, men women and children to conduct Terrorist activities in Sri Lanka.

In the present day Tamil Nadu State Chief Minister Muthuveloo Karunanidi, his daughter Kanimozi, Vaiko, Nedumaran and South Indian film industry openly supporting LTTE in providing fuel,food and medicine, safe haven in South India to the terrorists escaping from the battle field and all othe necessary equipment to continue the terrorist activities against Sri Lanka government. These activities are happening in the past three decades.

As a result through India sponsored terrorism a colossal amount of damage has been done to the public property and valuable assets with over 70,000 people being massacred to death. To-day thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan mothers are lamenting on the loss of their sons. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan wives are lamenting on the loss of their husbands. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan children are lamenting on the loss of their fathers. Over a period of thirty years the entire Sri Lankan nation is going through a process of mental torture. EXPRESSING IN SHORT AND SIMPLE YOU ****** INDIANS DESTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA.

2500 years old Sri Lanka’s history the South Indians invaded my mother Lanka many a time and destroyed the civilisation. So Sri Lankans consider Indians as their one and only enemy. In the past and present Indians remain to be the destructors of my Mother Lanka.

FORTUNATELY TO MY MOTHER LANKA PAKISTAN AND CHINA STOOD BY SRI LANKA IN THE HEIGHTS OF THE MADE IN INDIA TERRORIST ACTIVITIES. THEREFORE, I MUST SAY THAT PAKISTAN AND CHINA ARE THE FRIENDS IN DEED WHILE ****** INDIANS REMAINED UN-CHANGED AS SRI LANKA’S ONE AND ONLY ENEMY.

INDIA TOOK THE VIEW THAT THEY CAN POINT THEIR FINGER AT NEIGHBOURING PAKISTAN ON THE MOOMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE. YOU INDIANS MUST LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS. IF YOU ARE EVIL TO OTHER YOU EXPECT EVIL FROM OTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY INNOCENT CIVILIAN HAVE TO FOR THE SINS OF ****** INDIAN POLITICIANS.

Yours faithfully,

Stanley Perera

Melbourne, Australia.

LankaWeb News

Reread you own history about the Tamil-Sinhalese conflict! About historical Indo-Lankan ties I suggest you reread history again.

I dont understand why you little countries surrounding us whine and complain about India interfering in your countries. It always begins with some internal strife, your own internal matter, leading to spilling of unwanted refugees in our lands. As such we already have problems of our own and your conflicts create more problems for us with your refugees entering India illegally - like the Bangladeshis in '71 after the Pakistani army began their atrocities, and the Tamil refugees after the Tamil-Sinhalese riots in SL. BTW many Bangladeshis still illegally enter India for better opportunities, creating a tremendous headache for us Indians. So do the Sri Lankan Tamils escaping the conflict zone!

What are we supposed to do? Take unwanted refugees and keep quite? No way! Stop whining about India interfering, work out your own problems like mature good boys and don't push your refugees into India and we will not meddle in your affairs. As simple as that!

Last edited:
They are only going to whine as usual.

There is not a single neighbor known to india who don't have a problem with the indians.
This not what you do to become a regional super power!

Ah! misuse of morality again. Get off your high pseudo-moral horse and take a deep look at yourselves before commenting about others.

Indians have a vision and we will do anything/everything we can to achieve it. BTW we dont see you playing any role in that vision of ours, so frankly, we give a damn! But you are welcome to jump the bandwagon of progress, whatever that might be, if you like.

I suggest you get a vision too and try to accomplish it. And by vision I mean, trying to improve yourselves and not trying to create disturbances for others around!

My dear all Indians,

Yours faithfully,

Stanley Perera

Melbourne, Australia.

LankaWeb News

:)

yes sir, india is indeed helping the LTTE and hence the SL army is able to defeat them :) indian army fought the tigers in SL only to strengthen them :)

yes tamilians in india sympathise with the tamilians in SL, don't the pakistani muslims here sympathise with palestinians? and the same sympathy threatened to become a prob for india as SL tried to oppress the tamilains. the 'Sinhala Only Act' was passed back in 1956 :) yes india helped the LTTE to humor local tamilain anger, realised their mistake and fixed the problem. credit to india for showing the willingness to change.

so as more and more losers keep moralising to India before checking what THEY have done to get the moral superiority.

Srilanka Must keep her focus on Eliminating this Menace from her Land. Blaming others will not do the job you should take help from your friends and make your House safe from all kind of intruders. Make your nation strong and United and Fight together for your common Enemy.

India will try to dominate every Neighbor because except for China every Indian Neighbor is a small country in every respect as compared to India.

This part is entirely BS. The Tamilnadu CM, his daughter and others did not talk anything about what the author is claiming. They only wanted the Srilanka govt to give safety to Tamillians in Srilanka. Also that the government should not eliminate the leadership of Tamilians there. They are in favor of talks between govt and LTTE.

In fact Vaiko was once arrested for saying something pro to LTTE.

You people should understand that Tamils in India feel genuinely concerned about their people in Srilanka. The ethnic sentiments are those that cause many of them to support LTTE. Also there were reports of Srilankan govt discriminating Tamils which irritate Tamils elsewhere.

One should look into the history of the conflict first. The roots of the conflict lie in a long history of state oppression of the Tamils in Sri Lanka, which eventually led some Tamil youth to take up arms against the government.
When the British granted independence to Sri Lanka in 1948, as usual they left the island by dividing the people as they did in Indian sub continent. They handed power to politicians drawn mainly from the upper classes of the majority Sinhala ethnic group. These politicians used racism as a tool to divide the working class. Sinhalese was declared the sole official language of Sri Lanka, a move which made speakers of the Tamil language second-class citizens. Knowledge of Sinhalese was made compulsory for employment in the public service, thereby excluding most Tamils from government jobs. Discrimination against Tamils was also applied in education.For many years Tamils opposed these discriminatory laws by peaceful means, including demonstrations, sit-ins and participation in elections. But peaceful protests were met with violent repression. In 1983 there was a series of riots against Tamils. In these racial holocausts thousands of Tamils, including women and children, were massacred in the most gruesome manner. And this lead to the creation of LTTE.

hey guys I sense flamebait we have enough of our own problems so let us pakistanis stay out of the matter and not poke our nose into others business and point fingers in a situation we had no role in it's between sri-lanka and india but mostly sri lankan's concern alone so lets not interfere in their internal matters.
btw we could learn a thing or two from sri-lanka one of the highest gdp per capita,literacy rate and HDI ranking in south asia despite the civil war like situation.

Indians have a vision
Wow!
That is something unique
Dude, name me a country that don't have one
and we will do anything/everything we can to achieve it.
Ya sure you can do anything,
Like:
*Making LTTE
*Supporting Mukhti bani
*Illegali controlling Kashmir
*Killing innocent people inside Kashmir
*Mass genocide within india and Kashmir
*Supporting Maoist in Nepal
*Supporting terrorist inside pakistan
*Supporting sub-nationalism in Baluchistan
*Joining hands with Afghanistan to harm Pakistan
*Supporting terrorists in Wana and surroundings
etc etc etc

BTW we dont see you playing any role in that vision of ours, so frankly, we give a damn!
i am surprised that you are blind enough to see that we have been screwing you since the very start, thats how we play A Role in your blurred vision.
trying to improve yourselves and not trying to create disturbances for others around!
If you open your eyes you will find the 'friendly' countries of india giving india that same advice.

Wow!
That is something unique
Dude, name me a country that don't have one

We know your vision.

Ya sure you can do anything,
Like:
*Making LTTE
*Supporting Mukhti bani
*Illegali controlling Kashmir
*Killing innocent people inside Kashmir
*Mass genocide within india and Kashmir
*Supporting Maoist in Nepal
*Supporting terrorist inside pakistan
*Supporting sub-nationalism in Baluchistan
*Joining hands with Afghanistan to harm Pakistan
*Supporting terrorists in Wana and surroundings
etc etc etc

Yeah, So? Whatchu gonna do 'bout it, except whine?

i am surprised that you are blind enough to see that we have been screwing you since the very start, thats how we play A Role in your blurred vision.

If you open your eyes you will find the 'friendly' countries of india giving india that same advice.

As if it matters...

Like I said, we give a damn! Be it your rants, whining or your so called 'screwing' (says a lot about terrorists' epicenter)! Lol, go take a hike!

Last edited:
Indian "visions" are conquering its smaller neighbours.
These warmongerers will sooner or later face the consequenses of their own foreign policy in where they think that they are superior towards other nations especially the ones not so big in size.

Back
Top Bottom