What's new

Open Letter: A Sikh Leader Begs Clinton To Intervene In India

Now the facts are here and it is time for u to accept it, but u r trying to make excuses.

Well I am asking the facts.....just some body writing a letter does not become the fact.....I have also asked for the facts for ex. it talked abt killing of 35 sikhs in 2000....where is this happened...i tried to search but there is nothing...Court saying "its worse than genocide" where is that....If you have read my mail...i am asking of facts....gimme facts and than only pass the judgement whether I am accepting it or not. Tx

Her is the report about 4- sikhs killed, what i rewad fron the report that they were kiled by Indian Army and kileed at trhe time when presidant clinton was visiting to make himbelieve that Pakistani groups killed.

Indian Army also killed five innocent young Kashmiris and blamed the killing on them, but it was proved that they were innocent and were framed by Indian Army again.

MY deductions is that Indian Army used these guys as they did in the attack on Indian Parliament using kashmiris young men who had accepted amnesty offered by Indian army and than they were told to attack or else their families will be killed.

I think same scenario her, and little more as Indian Army also killed five innocent young kashmiri men to hide their crime.

It is also notable the a reporter by the name of Misra an Hindu agreed with this deduction.

Here is the site.

Clinton's thoughts on the Chittisinghpura Massacre - Sepia Mutiny

My dear frnd...It will be good if you have read the whole article.....here I am putting it for your benefit....As it says....Publisher accepted that it was mistake on there part and they corrected that...
"Clinton’s office did not return calls seeking comment or clarification, but the book’s publishers Harper Collins routed a correction through Albright’s office acknowledging the error, which was first highlighted on the blog The Acorn (http://acorn.nation alinterest.in/)

“Page xi of the Mighty and the Almighty contains a reference to ‘Hindu militants that will be deleted in subsequent printings, both in America and in international editions. This error was due to a failure in the fact-checking process,” Harper Collins said in a statement e-mailed to TNN by Albright’s office Albright herself was busy promoting her new book on CNN on Wednesday. "
2) Do you think IA is just bunch of jokers that they will go in their dress and all to pin the blame on Jihadis.
3) And if you search more you will come to know that
Suhail Malik of Sialkot, Pakistan, nephew of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed of Lashkar-e-Toiba, has confessed about participating in this massacre at the direction of Lashkar-e-Toiba in an interview with Barry Bearak of The New York Times

Now who has to accept the truth?

My dear frnd...It will be good if you have read the whole article.....here I am putting it for your benefit....As it says....Publisher accepted that it was mistake on there part and they corrected that...
"Clinton’s office did not return calls seeking comment or clarification, but the book’s publishers Harper Collins routed a correction through Albright’s office acknowledging the error, which was first highlighted on the blog The Acorn (http://acorn.nation alinterest.in/)

“Page xi of the Mighty and the Almighty contains a reference to ‘Hindu militants that will be deleted in subsequent printings, both in America and in international editions. This error was due to a failure in the fact-checking process,” Harper Collins said in a statement e-mailed to TNN by Albright’s office Albright herself was busy promoting her new book on CNN on Wednesday. "
2) Do you think IA is just bunch of jokers that they will go in their dress and all to pin the blame on Jihadis.
3) And if you search more you will come to know that
Suhail Malik of Sialkot, Pakistan, nephew of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed of Lashkar-e-Toiba, has confessed about participating in this massacre at the direction of Lashkar-e-Toiba in an interview with Barry Bearak of The New York Times

Now who has to accept the truth?

sop u tell me that this lashkar guy went in Indian uniforms to kill unsuspecting poor souls and when left behind a bottle of empty liquor, as u know that even touching liquor is prohibited for these kind of guys, and what would they gain by killing poor sikh since they are part of the equation of holding Kashmir illegally.

I have seen this before, I do not believe it, it does not make sense, I will have to do more search to come basck to you,

But this my question to u Indians is? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SETTLE THE KASHMIR ISSUE, SO THAT ALL THOSE BAD FEELINGS AND VIOLENCE BY THESE GROUPS CAN BE STOPPED".

ps; And who killed those five young innocent Muslims. I donot believe that any Muslim lashkar will do it, I believe Indian Army did it.

Last edited:
as u know that even touching liquor is prohibited for these kind of guys,
I don't know the kind, but i don't think killing the unarmed ppl is part of Islam as Azmal Kabab and many of his ilks has done.
I have seen this before, I do not believe it, it does not make sense, I will have to do more search to come basck to you,
Link given by you contains that those charges was backtracked by Author himself so find something that can hold water
Other q how can somebody related to LeT leadership ended in indian jail...what he was doing here....
But this my question to u Indians is? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SETTLE THE KASHMIR ISSUE, SO THAT ALL THOSE BAD FEELINGS AND VIOLENCE BY THESE GROUPS CAN BE STOPPED".
Ok here we r talking the Sikh issue and U brought uo Kashmir...this shows how u r stuck....let me tell u something...that I have leaned in this forum itself.....U want to have Millitary Pwr to counter Indian threat but you don't have money...do you know why....because U forget that your adversery has adv of size..so good option will be to without compromising on Millitary Expenditure U try to develope sectors which can bring prosperity and need forex to Pakistan......U guys talk abt china all the time...but have u not noticed that though they have problem with India, Japan, Taiwan....but they are currently focusing on becoming stronger both economically and politically so tommorow they can behave like US....U know Japan is smaller than Pakistan but is more stronger than India just because of there economic prosperity....for 20 yrs u r stuck with Kashmir but every one in the world have moved own...what do u think the admittence of Kasab being Pakistani Ctzn effect will be.....Lot of deserving candidate will not be able to go Institues for studies because of mistrest which will more costly for Pakistan than anything else.....
ps; And who killed those five young innocent Muslims. I donot believe that any Muslim lashkar will do it, I believe Indian Army did it.
Start a new thread on this and let me know ... i will ans ur q there...stick to thread here...

I don't know the kind, but i don't think killing the unarmed ppl is part of Islam as Azmal Kabab and many of his ilks has done.

Link given by you contains that those charges was backtracked by Author himself so find something that can hold water
Other q how can somebody related to LeT leadership ended in indian jail...what he was doing here....

Ok here we r talking the Sikh issue and U brought uo Kashmir...this shows how u r stuck....let me tell u something...that I have leaned in this forum itself.....U want to have Millitary Pwr to counter Indian threat but you don't have money...do you know why....because U forget that your adversery has adv of size..so good option will be to without compromising on Millitary Expenditure U try to develope sectors which can bring prosperity and need forex to Pakistan......U guys talk abt china all the time...but have u not noticed that though they have problem with India, Japan, Taiwan....but they are currently focusing on becoming stronger both economically and politically so tommorow they can behave like US....U know Japan is smaller than Pakistan but is more stronger than India just because of there economic prosperity....for 20 yrs u r stuck with Kashmir but every one in the world have moved own...what do u think the admittence of Kasab being Pakistani Ctzn effect will be.....Lot of deserving candidate will not be able to go Institues for studies because of mistrest which will more costly for Pakistan than anything else.....

Start a new thread on this and let me know ... i will ans ur q there...stick to thread here...

I am sure all this mess of killing in Kashmir and now spread to Indian cities is the responsibility of India, starting from 1947 till today India continues to kill Kashmiris and their relatives in Pakistan get raving mad and do the things they do, i am not condoning killing but stating the facts, India boasting about being the biggest Democracy oh the planet is not what it says it is, if it was democratic it would let the people decide and bnot oppress and continue to kill.

I am sure this all can be stopped if India stops the madness in Kashmir. your blowing your own horn about India being rich does not cut here cause only 1% of the population has it, rest are eating mice and y u must have seen the u tube video that i put up in a previous post, so do not go telling me that your are richer than before

We the Pakistan on the other hand been fighting against u than against Russia and now against Taliban's and have spent trillion of our money to fight and than billion of out money goes to feed 4000000 Afghans.

on the other hand only 50,000 East Pakistanis came to your side and you not only interfered in internal Pakistani affairs also trained local tal bans/ students to carry out insurgencies. we thought this is a mess so our Army sacrificed its reputation and gave up and even became POW's as they thought that killing is not the answer and I am proud of our Army that they did this, whereas they had all the tools to continue to fight and continue to kill, but they were very wise and gave a supreme sacrifice.

On the other hand India for the past 60 years continues to kill innocent kashmiris and would not let up. so I will say it is a shame. And that my friend is the reason for all the killings in the subcontinant

Last edited:
I am sure all this mess of killing in Kashmir and now spread to Indian cities is the responsibility of India, starting from 1947 till today India continues to kill Kashmiris
And u kill ppl in Balouchistan, NWFP, swat, FATA etc....
and their relatives in Pakistan get raving mad and do the things they do
, i am not condoning killing but stating the facts, India boasting about being the biggest Democracy oh the planet is not what it says it is, if it was democratic it would let the people decide and bnot oppress and continue to kill.
why don't U set up example and let balouch's decide what they want....I am saying this because U raised it...
I am sure this all can be stopped if India stops the madness in Kashmir.
Where is the madness its Pakistan supported terrorist who are killing inocents.....what abut the Kashniris pandit who were killed by the terrorist and they have to become refuge in their own contry...
your blowing your own horn about India being rich does not cut here cause only 1% of the population has it, rest are eating mice and y u must have seen the u tube video that i put up in a previous post, so do not go telling me that your are richer than before
Now u r crossing the line of decency...first it was U who started unrelated subject...than u started making claims when I countered it with link provided by u itlsef than leaving everything aside u started talking abt Kashmir and now U r talking open lies.....Quote my comments where I have said this...If U can't read properly than let me know....
We the Pakistan on the other hand been fighting against u than against Russia and now against Taliban's and have spent trillion of our money to fight and than billion of out money goes to feed 4000000 Afghans.

on the other hand only 50,000 East Pakistanis came to your side and you not only interfered in internal Pakistani affairs also trained local tal bans/ students to carry out insurgencies. we thought this is a mess so our Army sacrificed its reputation and gave up and even became POW's as they thought that killing is not the answer and I am proud of our Army that they did this, whereas they had all the tools to continue to fight and continue to kill, but they were very wise and gave a supreme sacrifice.

On the other hand India for the past 60 years continues to kill innocent kashmiris and would not let up. so I will say it is a shame. And that my friend is the reason for all the killings in the subcontinant
What happening in SWAT is due to Kashmir...i am not sure but i heard on TV today that its just 3hr from Capital and still lawlessness rules there.....

And as I said earlier what have u gained...after 61 yrs of indepedence...u have to go to IMF\WB for loans to repay the loan.....can't u see how this is not doing any gd even for u

I don't want to comment on ur Internal matters but it will be gd if you first put ur house in order bf4 looking what problem in neighbours house...

4 U world start and end at Kashmir......if U have read my reply and thought abt it U wuld have understnad...just ranting abt Kashmir will not take U anywhere....in todays world run with the wrld or U will be left behind....if nobody then look at ME countries...study them....they have huge petro reserves but they are not banking in them they r working overtime to develope other sectors which will help if crude become redundent (due to technological breakthrough or something else)

And u kill ppl in Balouchistan, NWFP, swat, FATA etc....

why don't U set up example and let balouch's decide what they want....I am saying this because U raised it...

Where is the madness its Pakistan supported terrorist who are killing inocents.....what abut the Kashniris pandit who were killed by the terrorist and they have to become refuge in their own contry...

Now u r crossing the line of decency...first it was U who started unrelated subject...than u started making claims when I countered it with link provided by u itlsef than leaving everything aside u started talking abt Kashmir and now U r talking open lies.....Quote my comments where I have said this...If U can't read properly than let me know....

What happening in SWAT is due to Kashmir...i am not sure but i heard on TV today that its just 3hr from Capital and still lawlessness rules there.....

And as I said earlier what have u gained...after 61 yrs of indepedence...u have to go to IMFWB for loans to repay the loan.....can't u see how this is not doing any gd even for u

I don't want to comment on ur Internal matters but it will be gd if you first put ur house in order bf4 looking what problem in neighbours house...

4 U world start and end at Kashmir......if U have read my reply and thought abt it U wuld have understnad...just ranting abt Kashmir will not take U anywhere....in todays world run with the wrld or U will be left behind....if nobody then look at ME countries...study them....they have huge petro reserves but they are not banking in them they r working overtime to develope other sectors which will help if crude become redundent (due to technological breakthrough or something else)

Renting about Kashmir, what is that I said and i say it again all of the mess in sub-continat is due to Indias's bullyness in kashmir, and continued killings of innocent kashmiris is the cause of all the terorism since those kashmiris in Pakistan cannot stand idle and see their kith and kin being buchtared by Indian Army for the past 60 years, We the Pkaitanis have tried every which way to try to sttle, and u call it that i bring kashmir in evry thing

Listwen dude Kashmir is the cause of all problems of Killing in continent.

How dare u say what we do in swat, we are engaged in fighting terrorism spread due to Russian invasion of Afghanistan, When they left there was infighting in Afghanistan and we were approached by our allies asking how to stop it as there was Northern alliance fully invove in ti, at that time those refuges and 4000,000 of young people those living in camps in Pakistan were making a party to go back and claim Afghanistan were young students and evantualy called themselves talibans.

they were trained and equipped by our allies, who brought Afghanistan under one rule.

Now i have said this before and I do not have to repeat it but if u do not remember I will.

But i am very very annoyed for u to mention swat and Baluchistan as you know that i do not mention killings in your country of other groups because it is yours to tackle not Pakistan, But you continue to Interfere in Pakistani affairs, in your post you claim that u r rich i have to respond.

In Swat we are fighting those Taliban that allies are fighting in Afghanistan and we have to get rid of them for the sake of our alliance and for us.

How can u be so naive, may be just want to create trouble by mentioning Swat and Baluchistan, which I think is not your business. but than India does it all the time, in not only with Pakistan with all its neighbors

Again Kashmir is an internationally known problem, do not mention Baluchistan it is not your business as I do not talk about your business in India except kashmir as it has been in the U.N. as a problem.

You keep talking about Swat and Baluchistan,just like your country about our internal matters, it is not your business.even than i have explianed to you why we are fighting in those areas.

First u tell me about how rich u are and when i tell you the fact you tell me i am crossing the line, what kind of writing is this. do not make claims if u r not ready to hear the facts. But do not interfere in our internal affairs. Let me repeat it again, we are engages in fighting Taliban and some foreign elements interfering in Pakistan and we will take care of them the way we feel, but it not for you to tell us that we are killing in swat and Baluchistan.

How u keep equating Baluchistan with kashmir, kashmir is a probelm known to the world as a disputed territory and nor Swat and Basluchistan which are integral part od Paksitan and no one hase the right to interfere in our affairs, BALUCHISTAN is not your business as it is Pakistan's internal affair.

Part of what is happening in swat is connected to Kashmir as we are trying to stop these Taliban, some of whom are sympathetic with their Muslim Kashmiri brothers and want to go into kashmir to fight Indian oppression, we are trying to stop them and are hoping that India will see the light and settle Kashmir issue by mutual dialogues based on U.N. resolutions.

Hay proud 2 Indian, read the following letter and accept the facts and do not start the rhetoric, of Baluchistan, Swat as you can see what India does and is doing by interfering in others affairs.

Interfere.

By Stanley Perera from Melbourne
My dear all Indians,

Your Prime Minister (at the time) Indira Gandhi and South Indian Tamil Nadu State Chief minister (at the time) M.G.Ramachandran to-gether created a Terrorist group known as LTTE only to carryout Terrorist activities in a foreign country Sri Lanka. Indira provided ten million dollars to LTTE while Ramachandran provided them with military and guerrilla warfare training in South India. India also provided the Terrorist group with necessary arms and equipment, men women and children to conduct Terrorist activities in Sri Lanka.

In the present day Tamil Nadu State Chief Minister Muthuveloo Karunanidi, his daughter Kanimozi, Vaiko, Nedumaran and South Indian film industry openly supporting LTTE in providing fuel,food and medicine, safe haven in South India to the terrorists escaping from the battle field and all othe necessary equipment to continue the terrorist activities against Sri Lanka government. These activities are happening in the past three decades.

As a result through India sponsored terrorism a colossal amount of damage has been done to the public property and valuable assets with over 70,000 people being massacred to death. To-day thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan mothers are lamenting on the loss of their sons. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan wives are lamenting on the loss of their husbands. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan children are lamenting on the loss of their fathers. Over a period of thirty years the entire Sri Lankan nation is going through a process of mental torture. EXPRESSING IN SHORT AND SIMPLE YOU ****** INDIANS DESTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA.

2500 years old Sri Lanka’s history the South Indians invaded my mother Lanka many a time and destroyed the civilisation. So Sri Lankans consider Indians as their one and only enemy. In the past and present Indians remain to be the destructors of my Mother Lanka.

FORTUNATELY TO MY MOTHER LANKA PAKISTAN AND CHINA STOOD BY SRI LANKA IN THE HEIGHTS OF THE MADE IN INDIA TERRORIST ACTIVITIES. THEREFORE, I MUST SAY THAT PAKISTAN AND CHINA ARE THE FRIENDS IN DEED WHILE ****** INDIANS REMAINED UN-CHANGED AS SRI LANKA’S ONE AND ONLY ENEMY.

INDIA TOOK THE VIEW THAT THEY CAN POINT THEIR FINGER AT NEIGHBOURING PAKISTAN ON THE MOOMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE. YOU INDIANS MUST LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS. IF YOU ARE EVIL TO OTHER YOU EXPECT EVIL FROM OTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY INNOCENT CIVILIAN HAVE TO FOR THE SINS OF ****** INDIAN POLITICIANS.

Yours faithfully,

Stanley Perera

Melbourne, Australia.

What does our Indian members think about this artical and his alligations????????

LankaWeb News

Last edited:
Yup.You guys are so true!
We are beggars, poverty ridden,eat mice.
So? Whats your problem? Can you help us?
How does it matter to you?

Buzz Off and worry about your own prosperous country loser!

And now u r taking your nose out of our affairs, but do the same with others who mention about Problems we have in Pakistan.

I know u r not our friends, but pretend to be as u tell me that we are loosers, u cannot control ur hatred for pakistan, and it shows every time u write anything on this forum.

We wish that it could be different and that we could be friends and help each other like U.S. and Canada, in both of these countries borders are open, trade flourishes, they do not condone separation even when separatists in province of Quebec tried their utmost to separate from Canada, U.S. played a very constructive role by telling those separatists to bug off and don't even think about separating from Canada, unlike East Pakistan.

my wishes are that we could be that kind of friend. a friend who would help in fighting terrorism and not blaming, who could consult about mutual problems based on honesty and decency and not lies, who could help neighbors like sir-lanka and Nepal or others.

Who would prefer to Trade education, science and engineering and not bullets. Being the big brother it would give than take and would set examples by being open, honest and not look for excuses to blame.

We have bad actors every where and we need to help each other to weed them out and punish them, not blame the whole Nation for the sake of making points. u have people like Bal thackrey who's idol is Hitler and people like Modi who condones ethnic violance and we have terrorist who have no Religion and are bent on solving problems by force.

This is real freedom of speech that Pak def allows even people from our adverary to come on Pak Def and say thing like bug off,talk about separation of Baluchistan and of NWFP and so on, would I be able to say things like that on Indian def forum, i doubt it.

I wish we could be friends and not adversaries and live like Canada and U.S. does.

Last edited:
Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh reminds Hillary Clinton that her husband has condemned the murder of Sikhs during his visit to India in the year 2000, and accuses the Indian government has murdered over 250,000 Sikhs since 1984, more than 300,000 Christians in Nagaland, over 90,000 Muslims in Kashmir, tens of thousands of Christians and Muslims throughout the country.

laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif

Holy cow! :woot: Some people need to go see a psychiatrist, pronto! Nuff said! :cheesy:

:lol: A khalistani joker actually asking Clinton something like that. I could not expect anything better from those lot.

And who is Stanley Perera? Another stupid missionary who was not allowed his subvert terrorism in NE India? Has to be a missionary germ.

Hay proud 2 Indian, read the following letter and accept the facts and do not start the rhetoric, of Baluchistan, Swat as you can see what India does and is doing by interfering in others affairs.

Interfere.

By Stanley Perera from Melbourne
My dear all Indians,

Your Prime Minister (at the time) Indira Gandhi and South Indian Tamil Nadu State Chief minister (at the time) M.G.Ramachandran to-gether created a Terrorist group known as LTTE only to carryout Terrorist activities in a foreign country Sri Lanka. Indira provided ten million dollars to LTTE while Ramachandran provided them with military and guerrilla warfare training in South India. India also provided the Terrorist group with necessary arms and equipment, men women and children to conduct Terrorist activities in Sri Lanka.

In the present day Tamil Nadu State Chief Minister Muthuveloo Karunanidi, his daughter Kanimozi, Vaiko, Nedumaran and South Indian film industry openly supporting LTTE in providing fuel,food and medicine, safe haven in South India to the terrorists escaping from the battle field and all othe necessary equipment to continue the terrorist activities against Sri Lanka government. These activities are happening in the past three decades.

As a result through India sponsored terrorism a colossal amount of damage has been done to the public property and valuable assets with over 70,000 people being massacred to death. To-day thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan mothers are lamenting on the loss of their sons. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan wives are lamenting on the loss of their husbands. Thousands and thousands of Sri Lankan children are lamenting on the loss of their fathers. Over a period of thirty years the entire Sri Lankan nation is going through a process of mental torture. EXPRESSING IN SHORT AND SIMPLE YOU ****** INDIANS DESTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA.

2500 years old Sri Lanka’s history the South Indians invaded my mother Lanka many a time and destroyed the civilisation. So Sri Lankans consider Indians as their one and only enemy. In the past and present Indians remain to be the destructors of my Mother Lanka.

FORTUNATELY TO MY MOTHER LANKA PAKISTAN AND CHINA STOOD BY SRI LANKA IN THE HEIGHTS OF THE MADE IN INDIA TERRORIST ACTIVITIES. THEREFORE, I MUST SAY THAT PAKISTAN AND CHINA ARE THE FRIENDS IN DEED WHILE ****** INDIANS REMAINED UN-CHANGED AS SRI LANKA’S ONE AND ONLY ENEMY.

INDIA TOOK THE VIEW THAT THEY CAN POINT THEIR FINGER AT NEIGHBOURING PAKISTAN ON THE MOOMBAI TERRORIST ATTACK NOT KNOWING THAT THEY ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE. YOU INDIANS MUST LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS. IF YOU ARE EVIL TO OTHER YOU EXPECT EVIL FROM OTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY INNOCENT CIVILIAN HAVE TO FOR THE SINS OF ****** INDIAN POLITICIANS.

Yours faithfully,

Stanley Perera

Melbourne, Australia.

What does our Indian members think about this artical and his alligations????????

LankaWeb News

First post the link becuase a newspaper can't make that amount of spelling mistake(for example it is mumbai and moombai). And about LTTE, For your kind information sri lanka is not like india and do not deserve a buddhist country status because what they did to tamil who focefuly migrated by bitisher not like what happened in East pakistan. So. Please don't post that topic whom you have no idea. And I am sure that this article is modified by you according to your needs just like many pakistani did in past so please link the post and I bet you that this article is written by you

Back
Top Bottom