What's new

Open Letter: A Sikh Leader Begs Clinton To Intervene In India

If Kerala people are happy then why their majority is working in Gulf :lol:

:lol: Your defnition defies logic. People go abroad to make more money than wot htey get here. 1 UAE Dirahms is equal to 13 Indian rupees. People get good money abroad hence go abroad. What is wrong with that???? And its absurd to tell that Keralites are UNHAPPY with india.. :lol:. We are lucky to have india, which provides us with much wider opportunities and freedom and security. And i don't why people are debating of a Insurgency that has died long ago. Khalistan movement in india is dead. And i dont think its worth while discussing the same again and again, raising this khalisthan issue again and again doesnt make any difference to the actual ground realities.

:lol: Your defnition defies logic. People go abroad to make more money than wot htey get here. 1 UAE Dirahms is equal to 13 Indian rupees. People get good money abroad hence go abroad. What is wrong with that???? And its absurd to tell that Keralites are UNHAPPY with india.. :lol:. We are lucky to have india, which provides us with much wider opportunities and freedom and security. And i don't why people are debating of a Insurgency that has died long ago. Khalistan movement in india is dead. And i dont think its worth while discussing the same again and again, raising this khalisthan issue again and again doesnt make any difference to the actual ground realities.
I think he want to water dead wood ..He want to see greenery in dead wood:cheesy:..people are crazy here..They are ready to forget their own problem if they can remind some problem of others..

Un employment problem not only lies in Kerala ,almost all minorities are suffering due to discrimination and un justice in jobs ,

I think you dont read news papers ,recently gujars blocked railway track for demand of increase of their quota in jobs.:woot:

Un employment problem not only lies in Kerala ,almost all minorities are suffering due to discrimination and un justice in jobs ,

I think you dont read news papers ,recently gujars blocked railway track for demand of increase of their quota in jobs.:woot:
:lol:That is why you named rajastan..you are again and again prooving yourself that you are a genious..
They were demanding for reservation in government jobs:cheesy: which is always there in a healthy democracy
You can never expect that in dictatorship...

:lol:That is why you named rajastan..you are again and again prooving yourself that you are a genious..
They were demanding for reservation in government jobs:cheesy: which is always there in a healthy democracy
You can never expect that in dictatorship...

This type of quota system is very shamefull thing considered in developed nations ,every citizen should have equal oppurtunity in democratic society why still quota system continued in india world economic super power in making :lol:

This type of quota system is very shamefull thing considered in developed nations ,every citizen should have equal oppurtunity in democratic society why still quota system continued in india world economic super power in making :lol:
So tell me your conclusion..
We are a developing country and taking all necessary steps to become developed one..and quota system is also a step on that direction..If you want to disscuss it then open a seperate thread..

We are a developing country and taking all necessary steps to become developed one..and quota system is also a step on that direction..If you want to disscuss it then open a seperate thread..

Simple answer.

Let the better educated, smart mind and good communicator get the job and not through quota system, quota system will bring in workers who are not qualified to do the job, therefore will cause more harm than good.

there is more to it, if u like to be educated re quota systems.Let me know.

Simple answer.

Let the better educated, smart mind and good communicator get the job and not through quota system, quota system will bring in workers who are not qualified to do the job, therefore will cause more harm than good.

there is more to it, if u like to be educated re quota systems.Let me know.
It will be off topic..
A simple question for you

A baby takes birth in a house of a terrorist,And a baby takes birth in a rich educated family..After twenty five years what will you expect them to be..

You want to weigh their achievements in same scale or will you use different scale..?

Both Pakistanis and Indians are facing simmilar type of problems of extremism and terrorism etc

We got independence but could not change the education system developed by Britshers to produce clarks and could not provide justice to poor man in society.

To develop integrity,ethics,respect to law and rules, work loving environment,strive for saving type of qualities required for development of nation , basic thing we need is free and fair justic system.

Actually injustic breeds the exteremism and terrorism :coffee:

It will be off topic..
A simple question for you

A baby takes birth in a house of a terrorist,And a baby takes birth in a rich educated family..After twenty five years what will you expect them to be..

You want to weigh their achievements in same scale or will you use different scale..?

I can read your mind already, but you are wrong, My personal experience, I have associated with not one not two but too many families back in Pakistan and saw rich spoiled kids go on drugs and poor kids motivated by little things like respect,honor and dignity, studied hard, had no lights at home, sat at night under city pole lamps and studied, rich kids on the other hand did not give a damn and the results were, poor people's kids who were motivated by all things around, and by friends and by family at large were a success and those who did not care and handed every thing in gold platter became drug addicts.

Therefor there is a saying that is known to every Pakistani and that is.

"There can be a thief born in a saints home and than there can be a saint born in a thief's homo". Does this makes sense to you.

Of all the instances how come u mention only a terrorist home, I can see through you and see very disturbing picute in which u think that all Pakistanis are terrorists.

Last edited:
I can read your mind already, but you are wrong, My personal experience, I have associated with not one not two but too many families back in Pakistan and saw rich spoiled kids go on drugs and poor kids motivated by little things like respect,honor and dignity, studied hard, had no lights at home, sat at night under city pole lamps and studied, rich kids on the other hand did not give a damn and the results were, poor people's kids who were motivated by all things around, and by friends and by family at large were a success and those who did not care and handed every thing in gold platter became drug addicts.

Therefor there is a saying that is known to every Pakistani and that is.

"There can be a thief born in a saints home and than there can be a saint born in a thief's homo". Does this makes sense to you.

Of all the instances how come u mention only a terrorist home, I can see through you and see very disturbing picute in which u think that all Pakistanis are terrorists.
No sir I wont take your accusations..My thought behind referring terrorists home was because of my genuine concern of children who got affected in present conflict in pakistan or rest of the world..
What I wanted to say is it is govt duty to give extra care to those affected little souls..It may be through free education,subsidy for required goods,reservation of jobs...all these are different form of quota system which is very relevent in present subcontinent condition..

Can we discuss what that this thread was intended to do.....
So we have a Sikh PM
Planning Commission Head is Sikh
Highest per capita income is in Punjab and that to of Sikhs.

OMG....Thank GOD they are
“During my visit to India in 2000, some Hindu militants decided to vent their outrage by murdering 38 Sikhs in cold blood. If I hadn’t made the trip, the victims would probably still be alive. If I hadn’t made the trip because I feared what militants might do, I couldn’t have done my job as president of the United States.”

What is this letter writer refering to....Can somebody pls shed some light
The Indian government has murdered over 250,000 Sikhs since 1984, more than 300,000 Christians in Nagaland, over 90,000 Muslims in Kashmir, tens of thousands of Christians and Muslims throughout the country, and tens of thousands of Tamils, Assamese, Manipuris, and others.
Still in last 25 years Muslim community was fastest growing in terms of population....hmmmm
The Indian Supreme Court called the Indian government’s murders of Sikhs “worse than genocide.”
Hmmm....which one is referred here..help plz

And the best
A report issued by the Movement Against State Repression (MASR) shows that India admitted that it held 52,268 political prisoners under the repressive “Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act” (TADA) even though it expired in 1995.
I tried to search for MASR and tried to locate there site this is what I got
"This domain name expired on Jan 10, 2009."

DarkStar, all ancient civilizations don't let go easily!

As Paksitanis, you had nothing to do with crusades but as Muslims can you let go of it!

They are not "perceived wrongs" by any means! They are part of history and very well documented.

And we have let it go, and we do not make movies about it or when start a war in Iraq call it "the crusades have started".

again u blame Muslims, somehow I get the feelings that u .r. anti Islam

Can we discuss what that this thread was intended to do.....
So we have a Sikh PM
Planning Commission Head is Sikh
Highest per capita income is in Punjab and that to of Sikhs.

OMG....Thank GOD they are

What is this letter writer refering to....Can somebody pls shed some light

Still in last 25 years Muslim community was fastest growing in terms of population....hmmmm

Hmmm....which one is referred here..help plz

And the best

I tried to search for MASR and tried to locate there site this is what I got
"This domain name expired on Jan 10, 2009."

Now the facts are here and it is time for u to accept it, but u r trying to make excuses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom