What's new

Only in america : Man barks at dog...gets arrested for animal harassment

IFB

Reaction score
Country
India
(CBS/AP) MASON, Ohio - It's the kind of story that makes a Wednesday morning worthwhile.

An Ohio man has been charged with a misdemeanor for barking at a police dog.

It happened in the Cincinnati suburb of Mason - the police report says 25-year-old Ryan James Stephens is charged with teasing the K-9, which was in a patrol car.

Officer Bradley Walker wrote that while he investigated a car crash at a pub early Sunday morning, he heard the police dog barking uncontrollably inside his car. Allegedly, Stephens - the "animal impersonator" - was making barking noises and hissing at the real thing.

Walker reported that when he asked the barking Mr. Stephens why he was harassing the canine, he said "the dog started it." The officer also said Stephens appeared highly intoxicated (which is actually reassuring in this case).

He's due in municipal court on April 21.

No word whether he'll be in handcuffs...or on a leash.

Man barks at dog...gets arrested for animal harassment - Crimesider - CBS News

:rofl:

the police dogs are considered officers. Some even have their own ranks. What do you think is gona happen when you harras a law enforcement officer??????????

so having animal rights is backwards????????? how would you liked to be harraseed by a guy yelling at you and annoying you??? if protecting the rights of of our animla makes us backwards then we americas are happy to be called that.

when dog can bark on man why man cannot bark at Dog lol :D Poor guy should not be arrested just for barking at dogs as we all know barking dog sorry barking man don't bite :P

the police dogs are considered officers. Some even have their own ranks. What do you think is gona happen when you harras a law enforcement officer??????????

this rank is dog rank not human rank

Americans care too much about their pets more than humans. If a cat or a dog got injured or died, the Americans would be in tears. If an innocent Muslim gets injured/killed by US drones/army in Pakistan or Afghanistan, then its just another day for Americans.

Nothing. I can flip the bird to a police officer any time I like. Sure, he might pull me over and frisk me if he's irked, but I can complain about that afterwards to his superiors - and he can't arrest me unless he finds something wrong.

Strange to say, one of my neighbors used to tease my dog every time he saw it in my fenced-in yard. That teasing sometimes included barking back, something sure to send my dog into a hoarse frenzy. Too bad I never thought of getting my neighbor arrested for it!

American girls prefer to take Dog for morning walk than going with their bf. They think Dog is more loyal and obedient. Dog dont argue but bf does :D

Back
Top Bottom