What's new

Only 24% of Britishers think Islam is compatible with British life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian gods. Indian religion.
Looks like this made in India religion comes right from the Tata industries. Do they offer I year service warranty for the gods if they malfunction? :D
We have 330 million Gods. :enjoy:

Muslims are tarnishing their image all over the world. its hard to recall any place where Muslims peacefully co exist with other religion.

the topic is only 24% britishers think islam is compatible with british life!

Again it is also based on thinking and media influences thinking!

like I said how can 1 neighborhood, 1 borough be used to measure anything? In fact I do not know of 1 WHOLE BOROUGH having problems usually is neighborhoods or corners!

How can people let someone influence their thinking? No one wishes to think out of the box or have a look at the bigger picture?

This post sounds like some sort of AL JAZEERA advertisement leaflet! :D

I just re-read it, actually it DOES! :woot:

But I'm sticking to it. I'm sick of our media channels who are openly biased in their point of view (Fox : Conservative bias, MNSBC : liberal bias etc)...

Al Jazeera is my new fav.

Muslims are tarnishing their image all over the world. its hard to recall any place where Muslims peacefully co exist with other religion.

I know about one country ...

Hint : It is the greatest country on the face of the Earth.

If you are done with your rant, let me tell you something. This is the very thing about you radical islamists that pisses off non-muslims. Islam arrived in Europe (Spain) so many centuries ag. Still not a single majority west European Islamic country. You guys cry so much about people embracing it, still in N. AMerica islam is a minority religion. The fact is, there are very less people converting to Islam. The population is increasing simply because of the fastest rate of population growth (read reproduction) of Muslims.

Many posters here said how Hinduis,m is dying and what not. Latest PEWs research shows Hindus increased by 2 % over the last decade. We still are more than 1.3 billion people out of 6 billion world population. :)

Dr Mr extremist first you should know the difference between Europe and north America they are two different continents before you ask the questions.

Most in North American are Christians every other religion is a minority religion including Yours but since Indians claims Hinduism it to be the oldest religion on the planet.
I have a question for you how come majority of the countries that have Islam or Christianity as their major religion then Hinduism since according to you its the oldest religion on the planet how come.

I love this part specially from Indians when describing Islams and its growth in the world they simply point towards (reproduction).

clearly you are saying Hindus don't know how to reproduce? but if thats the reason then how come out of 1.3 billion Hindus in the world (according to you) but then India a majority Hindu country has a population problem and is over populated by millions upon millions.

There are over a billion Muslims in the world who come from different backgrounds speak different languages . Majority if not all Hindus have a common back ground India professor that points towards 2 obvious conclusions .

1)Islam is growing cause more people around the world has accepted it not cause of reproduction
2)Hindus growing only cause of reproduction

As far as the surveys of western media are concerned even if a Muslims farts on far far away lands desperate reporters are ready to call it a dirty bomb attack.

what was the question actually asked and to whom and why was this question asked and why other religions excluded from this survey.

According to same western media nuclear power armed to the teeth loaded with all the top of the line weapons Israel is a victim state and has to the right to use missiles and fighter jets against fire cracker and stone throwing Palestinians.

I know about one country ...

I also know a country bringing Muslims freedom around the world by bombing them every day while installing puppets on their lands by force and using its puppets to finance and create extremist.

Whaoo why cant we resolve anything peacefully and keep kicking each other around?

Topic is on BRITISHERS thinking about ISLAM and BRITISH life nothing to do with America or INDIA PAKISTAN

Whaoo why cant we resolve anything peacefully and keep kicking each other around?

Topic is on BRITISHERS thinking about ISLAM and BRITISH life nothing to do with America or INDIA PAKISTAN

I am well aware of the Topic but since biased Medias plus posters intention were to take a swing At Islam and Muslims while staying under the radar with this answer i have taken care of both.

We have 330 million Gods. :enjoy:

KRAIT i thought you were Indian and not a pakistani elite.

If you are part of Pakistan's ruling elite or a Middle eastern Puppet then your gods are way more then 330 million as american population has grown.

I said it in my previous post there are crazy people in every religion and from every background! :what:

It's true.
But it seems more common among our communities. You have to admit that buddy.

Anyway, even if we are equally disaffected as others, we have to be more cautious, right now paranoia against us higher than ever at the time of economic downturn too.

It's true.
But it seems more common among our communities. You have to admit that buddy.

Anyway, even if we are equally disaffected as others, we have to be more cautious, right now paranoia against us higher than ever at the time of economic downturn too.
hey jungi, you are in UK, right.. what do you feel, am I right or wrong?

I am well aware of the Topic but since biased Medias plus posters intention were to take a swing At Islam and Muslims while staying under the radar with this answer i have taken care of both.
KRAIT i thought you were Indian and not a pakistani elite.
If you are part of Pakistan's ruling elite or a Middle eastern Puppet then your gods are way more then 330 million as american population has grown.
Hope you are being sarcastic on Pakistani elite. :D

Actually in Hinduism, its said that there are 330 million Gods. I think number is correct. I just like all the Gods. Its great to visit different temples and even other religion's important places.

What I learned that no matter you pray or not, just be a good person. That's why mother, father and teacher are given status of God because they try to make us good person.

It's true.But it seems more common among our communities. You have to admit that buddy.
And this paranoia is an alarming situation. Hope things get better and people unite for good against evil rather than religion against religion.

hey jungi, you are in UK, right.. what do you feel, am I right or wrong?

You are right in the sense that the Muslim community is the most disaffected both by measure of how conservative the extreme cases are and by what proportion of entire communities are Muslims cut-off from the rest of society.

This is true to an extent. But as I've said before, it isn't nearly as prevalent as the media hype makes it out to be, nor is it always as extreme.

I for one believe that the media paranoia is only worsening this, and if you observe where these cases appear... they are within relatively deprived communities (lower income feeling the pinch of austerity), that on top of growing support for authoritarian extremists such as the BNP and the EDL means that some even tolerant Muslims now keep more to them selves and their community. But also note that the conservative Muslim communities are those who weren't born in the UK (in most cases).

So to an extent you are right. But you have to approach this problem from different perspectives to see why this happens.

You are right in the sense that the Muslim community is the most disaffected both by measure of how conservative the extreme cases are and by what proportion of entire communities are Muslims cut-off from the rest of society.

This is true to an extent. But as I've said before, it isn't nearly as prevalent as the media hype makes it out to be, nor is it always as extreme.

I for one believe that the media paranoia is only worsening this, and if you observe where these cases appear... they are within relatively deprived communities (lower income feeling the pinch of austerity), that on top of growing support for authoritarian extremists such as the BNP and the EDL means that some even tolerant Muslims now keep more to them selves and their community. But also note that the conservative Muslim communities are those who weren't born in the UK (in most cases).

So to an extent you are right. But you have to approach this problem from different perspectives to see why this happens.

Well, I guess you are right, you know better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom