What's new

Only 13% Indians hold favourable opinion on Pakistan

There are many who hate gandhi and they have their genuine reasons too.Gandhi was not god and he did mistakes and he paid.
We would have been a different country if nehru was not our first PM and who made him ? Gandhi... :)

Hardliner in India hated Gandhi this hatered led to his killing. The followers of these killers are the same ones who spew venom against Pakistan.

Nehru casued you alot indeed but Gandhi was NOT killed because of nehru

Hardliner in India hated Gandhi this hatered led to his killing. The followers of these killers are the same ones who spew venom against Pakistan.

Nehru casued you alot indeed but Gandhi was NOT killed because of nehru

Even i hate gandhi,Am i hardliner?

13% are not hardliners and rest of india is hardliner? You cant set the definition of the patriotism for indians.
You should stop being a terror factory and let indians and other south asians live peacefully..
Search out the reason that why south asia is most dangerous place now? ... :D its due to you and ur so called allies ;)

and i m talking about hate towards gandhi which is influenced due to many reasons including his backing for nehru.

social networking sites, pages are personal entities anyone can allow shyt there as far as Newspapers are concerned these reflects a nation's mature thoughts specially the known big newspaper houses, if Indian newspapers and those who own these allow such bellow the gutter hatered/hate abusive comments then its for sure you guys need thousands of more years to reduce the hate.

Thats your views about how newspaper should be.
You should read congressi newpaper lokmat or watch doordarshan for your expectations to be fullfilled.

Have good domocracy, Stop terrorism on indian soil ban your terrorist organisation for 2 decades which causes gutter hatred or lowlife comments , its a matter of 2-3 decades to reduce hatred why wait till thousand years??

As far as terrorism is concerned Indian record wrg to its neighbours is the worst, ranging from Indian terror camps against Pakistan, Sri lanka and so on are a reality and you should not be crying when same comes to you.

About srilanka that was more than a decade before & it was india who help Srilanka to wipe out LTTE effectively.
Terror camps against Pakistan?? Any proofs??
ROFL that must be joke or wake me up please. Stop joking on serious issues or believing on baselss pakistani propoganda.

Those hateful hardliner Indian hindus who have killed their own great Gandhi out of hate, well we only expect hate from them what else?

Great Gandhi was a Indian & Hindu & killer who killed Gandhi mortally was also a Indian & Hindu.
That shows we have extreme good & extreme bad ideologist at same time. Do you have any goood example to show except Jinnah who killed Gandhi ideologically???

Hate & insecurities of muslims created Pakistan of out india & goodness now suddenly Indian hindus are all haters & Pakistanis muslims are all peace lovers.

Game was started much earlier by pakistan and its still on..
You will list on your points and we will list our.

BTW,Dont throw blame on our shoulders.You should try to look in your own pockets that what you did in 71 and in siachin?

Why not...??? I am ready to accept our faults....but are delusional Indians brave enough to see their own mistakes and hate.....

Back
Top Bottom