What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

Democracy is the system of Kufr that is why people don't want it

One really does not know.

However, one should see that they are doing in the real non Kufr land of Arabia or Middle East!

Why are they doing so?

The level of corruption in India is second to none, so check your home before lecturing others.

It is true, but it still functions with all its warts.

The good part is that India is not under the shadow or dictates of any power, nor are they answerable to such power or beholden to such powers for handouts.

Sir Democracy is kufr and is based on kufr ideas

Accepted, but what is the alternative?

Shieks and Sultans are also kufr.

And the Khalifat is not feasible since the Sunnis believe in one way and the Shias, in yet another way and one wonders what the Wahabbis have to say or even the others.

Accepted, but what is the alternative?

Shieks and Sultans are also kufr.

And the Khalifat is not feasible since the Sunnis believe in one way and the Shias, in yet another way and one wonders what the Wahabbis have to say or even the others.
Khilafat is very much feasible and their is not much difference between shias and sunnis

I don't know what is Kufr but I'm sure it's a good thing
Kufr means the system which is denial of truth of Islam

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I don't know what is Kufr but I'm sure it's a good thing

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Democracy doe not Deny the truth of Islam. Tell me where has it denied.
Democracy follows a different path.

Janubaba,

You have said that the issue of the Caliphate was not the main reason for the split of Islam.

I read it was. And so I appended an Islamic link that seems to suggest it was. You opined it was not. Therefore to me, the issue had become confused as there are two views - the Islamic link's and yours. You also said the difference in interpretation between the Shias and the Sunnis were 'minor'.

Therefore, it will be appreciated if you could comment so that those, like me, we are educated on the issue and not roam around in bewilderment as to what is the real truth.

If the Caliphate issue indeed is what split Islam as per the Islamic link appended, then how do you visualise that a split that could not be reconciled through the long march through history can be reconciled today when there is fierce competition in every field, including religion!

Also, your replies to Muse and Asim intrigued me and so that is also what prompted this post from me.

You have not given any reason or logic in your replies to Muse and Asim excepting giving a a bland statement.

Janubaba,

You have said that the issue of the Caliphate was not the main reason for the split of Islam.

I read it was. And so I appended an Islamic link that seems to suggest it was. You opined it was not. Therefore to me, the issue had become confused as there are two views - the Islamic link's and yours. You also said the difference in interpretation between the Shias and the Sunnis were 'minor'.

Therefore, it will be appreciated if you could comment so that those, like me, we are educated on the issue and not roam around in bewilderment as to what is the real truth.

If the Caliphate issue indeed is what split Islam as per the Islamic link appended, then how do you visualise that a split that could not be reconciled through the long march through history can be reconciled today when there is fierce competition in every field, including religion!
Sir things have changed a lot with the passage of time

Sir things have changed a lot with the passage of time

I am sure that is hardly a reply.

It is like saying that the sky is blue!

Please give some points that justifies what you wish to put forth instead of being wishy washy with meaningless statements.

Back
Top Bottom