What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

What label will you give to one who is in supportive of establishing Islamic principles according to what Allah has revealed but at the same time rejects radical Mullah politics.
Btw was Prophet Mohammed PBUH a "moderate" Muslim? And wasnt he supportive of establishing Islamic system?

I don't know much about prophet Mohammad, but he destroyed idols that was worshipped by many people at that time. To me that doesnt seem moderate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also Islam prescribes death if people wantto convert to other religions. That is also not moderate

The concept of Khalafat that can be implemented now a days is not same as the unity of all the muslims into a continent and making a large country type....:no:
The means of khalafat in these days refer to a complete Islamic based system in Pakistan..
but again time for this kind of system to be applied in Pakistan is right .
Ok so you are saying it will be the caliphate of Pakistan? Now that seems a more possible approach

ummah prevails. A ummah of all muslim countries with the most powerful Islamic country's capital Islamabad as capital is the only solution for all problems of the muslims. :pakistan:

Hehe .. Where will Indian Muslims fit in? And British Muslims? What about Arab oil , who controls it? The natural resource in Malaysia and Indonesia belongs to who?

I don't know much about prophet Mohammad, but he destroyed idols that was worshipped by many people at that time. To me that doesnt seem moderate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also Islam prescribes death if people wantto convert to other religions. That is also not moderate

Not every Muslim believes in punishment by death to apostates.
Those idols were icons of an unjust system the Meccans followed ( Meccan pagans had copies of those idols in their homes and were free to worship them)... They were placed in the Kaaba... The structure that was originally built by the Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) under the command of God.

If you have leaders like zardari and sharif then you will not want to be democratic

The level of corruption in India is second to none, so check your home before lecturing others.

Not every Muslim believes in punishment by death to apostates.
Those idols were icons of an unjust system the Meccans followed ( Meccan pagans had copies of those idols in their homes and were free to worship them)... They were placed in the Kaaba... The structure that was originally built by the Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) under the command of God.
Thank you. Another question when was Kaaba built. Who when and why the idols were placed in kaaba

Hehe .. Where will Indian Muslims fit in? And British Muslims? What about Arab oil , who controls it? The natural resource in Malaysia and Indonesia belongs to who?

Israel is a state that was created for the Jewish people. Where do the American, Australian, European, South American or even Iranian Jews fit in ?

Thank you. Another question when was Kaaba built. Who when and why the idols were placed in kaaba

Like I said .... According to Muslim tradition... The Kaaba was built by the Prophet Ibrahim (A.S).
Over the time people from all over the Arabia and beyond settled in Mecca once a fresh water spring (Abe Zam Zam) was discovered there. Kaaba was considered a Holy structure by every one who settled monotheists and polytheists alike. So I assume over the time polytheists settled there in greater numbers. It would natural for them place idols in the Kaaba.

If you are interested in details maybe you should create a separate thread.... this not the thread for Islamic history.

Thanks

Israel is a state that was created for the Jewish people. Where do the American, Australian, European, South American or even Iranian Jews fit in ?
There was heavy immigration of Jews from world over into Israel. Do you say tha thre will be immigration of Muslims from India and uk etc to ummah

There was heavy immigration of Jews from world over into Israel. Do you say tha thre will be immigration of Muslims Tom India and um etc to ummah

If a muslim holocaust like event (Allah forbid) takes place.... yes I think it is a possibility

Like I said .... According to Muslim tradition... The Kaaba was built by the Prophet Ibrahim (A.S).
Over the time people from all over the Arabia and beyond settled in Mecca once a fresh water spring (Abe Zam Zam) was discovered there. Kaaba was considered a Holy structure by every one who settled monotheists and polytheists alike. So I assume over the time polytheists settled there in greater numbers. It would natural for them place idols in the Kaaba.

If you are interested in details maybe you should create a separate thread.... this not the thread for Islamic history.

Thanks

Thanks for your response, I am now interested to know more and will google it myself . Peace be unto you.

See Israel was crated because of the sympathy wave after the holocaust.
It is not that after

I agree... Jews began to settle in Palestine during the British mandate but not in large numbers. It took WWII took increase the "Exodus" from Europe. The Jews had been living in Muslim countries for centuries (many still do)...... Even Pakistan had a sizable Jewish population. It was only after the creation of Israel they left for Israel.

I agree... Jews began to settle in Palestine during the British mandate but not in large numbers. It took WWII took increase the "Exodus" from Europe. The Jews had been living in Muslim countries for centuries (many still do)...... Even Pakistan had a sizable Jewish population. It was only after the creation of Israel they left for Israel.

Thanks. I agree; but for this topic we are digressing. Thanks for the input though

Back
Top Bottom