What's new

Online Survey by #Pakistan Defence Forum finds overwhelming support for the Supreme Court decision

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On our Facebook page, we asked; if the public sees the recent decision by the Supreme Court of Pakistan to disqualify the former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from holding a Party leadership position as a positive trend or not. Over 65,000 votes were recorded in 24 hours and here are the results.

Court_poll.png

Last edited:
Paid media cell members from certain cities in punjab
Shut xxxxxxxxx .. how do u know its from Punjabi.. stop being jealous of Punjab..
I pray Punjabi people wake up now... enough now its just too hard for every thing Punjab is blamed.. Stop hating and getting jealous from Punjab...

by the way supreme court should also take Sou motto notice against Zardari and other corrupt people in Pakistan and also traitors who says they are afghanis and so on... not only just one family but all who are at fault even judges who are corrupt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe 12% people voted against it.
its freedom of choice to express differing view. right or wrong can be debated but having a different view was in spirit of a multiple choice survey

people who have voted no are not automatically Noon league goons or those who dont believe in supremacy of law and constitution but they might have a different view the way the case was handled

Shut ur ugly mouth .. how do u know its from Punjabi.. stop being jealous of Punjab..
I pray Punjabi people wake up now... enough now its just too hard for every thing Punjab is blamed.. Stop hating and getting jealous from Punjab...

by the way supreme court should also take Sou motto notice against Zardari and other corrupt people in Pakistan and also traitors who says they are afghanis and so on... not only just one family but all who are at fault even judges who are corrupt...
this is not how you conduct yourself on the forum.
the first paragraph was unwarranted personal attack. I have edited out the objectionable remarks and urge you to restrain yourself from future such commentary. there is no suggestion of enmity towards Punjab.
Nawaz Sherif has legitimate following in most populous province of Pakistan and its a fact. just like PPP has its support in interior Sindh, it cant automatically can be classified as racism.

last paragraph I agree with you. it was much balanced and approriate

Online polls are biased as hell. Let's be real with ourselves.

B
Ok go in the streets of Islamabad and ask regular folks answer will be same :-)
before was sarkari Muslims now we have also Sarksri Sadiq and Ameen no matter whoever commit Zina Gambling Drinking Clubing Lyings but a govt stamp is very heavy on top of it.
You can’t find a single soul which you label Sadiq and Ameen masawa sended by God.

B
before was sarkari Muslims now we have also Sarksri Sadiq and Ameen no matter whoever commit Zina Gambling Drinking Clubing Lyings but a govt stamp is very heavy on top of it.
You can’t find a single soul which you label Sadiq and Ameen masawa sended by God.
Hiding relationships vs hiding property and doing money laundering after entering politics hmm :undecided:

Hiding relationships vs hiding property and doing money laundering after entering politics hmm :undecided:
I said no one here Sadiq and Ameen or I put proper definition of this? Yes but a Court Stamp yes but than that CJ is a lier as well, isn’t?

I said no one here Sadiq and Ameen or I put proper definition of this? Yes but a Court Stamp yes but than that CJ is a lier as well, isn’t?

No one is spiritually صادق & امین over here ... I am hundred percent agree but now society is going to start cleanliness in politics ... Gradually politicians will become صادق & امین ........

But false equivalences are a disservice to this nation no?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom