What's new

Ongoing terrorist attack on Chabahar port, Iran

time to make enemies pay!!!!!
When China does things, they do it quietly and discreetly. You won't even know who stabbed you. That's the Chinese tactic. It's not that hard funding people to sabotage Chabahar, we are confident enough to sell the desperate Indians the port machinery the West denied. That tells you something about the un-importance of Chabahar in our eyes. Iranians are desperate now and basically within our grip.

When China does things, they do it quietly and discreetly. You won't even know who stabbed you. That's the Chinese tactic. It's not that hard funding people to sabotage Chabahar, we are confident enough to sell the desperate Indians the port machinery the West denied. That tells you something about the un-importance of Chabahar in our eyes. Iranians are desperate now and basically within our grip.

So who stabbed you in Hambantota and Maldives? Uganda or Losotho?

exactly, in some other thread i mentioned the same that to reach their goal china could go to any limit but do it very precisely, i was expecting it becuase right after chines consulate attack the culprits Harbyar Muree was called in to india it was a clear message for china.

however loss of life no meter where it happens makes me feel sad, my Condolence to Iranians people

Last I heard Hambantonta is under our control for 99 years bhai? Maldives still owe us billions, we are waiting for 'rich' uncle Modi to pay up.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wwhat happened in Lesotho and Uganda? :enjoy:
Hambantota is now a dodo port as all chinese dreams of using it as naval port has been removed as deal strictly makes port fully commercial only.

Wow, that is one terrible looking port with terrible security. This is not a port, looks more like a scanty town with Mumbai style slumps. Must be a lot of indians living there :lol:

Nope the attack was not on port I think they are saying it was police headquarters.
Let's wait for ful report on the news.

Last I heard Hambantonta is under our control for 99 years bhai? Maldives still owe us billions, we are waiting for 'rich' uncle Modi to pay up.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wwhat happened in Lesotho and Uganda? :enjoy:

99 years lease for what? a cat ? its a 99 years liability!! and no one is gonna pay you anything for your investments in Maldives our investment is for a base not for paying your high interest loans :lol:

For now please go save your kidnapped Huawei CFO from Americans :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom