What's new

One-way concessions to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a silly analogy. ... You have been asked to give as bd is giving free transit to India.... So India will give the same ... If any operation and maintenance cost is related I believe china would be more than happy to pay it...

BD is getting transit to Nepal and Bhutan in return.

Let China to request it first, I'm sure you don't speak on behalf of PRC.

Oh my bad, I see the thread is reduced to pissing contest. Carry on.

I asked couple of post earlier not to use bhutan and Nepal here... They are of no use to bd in terms of getting free transit... As by imposing duty on India bd will earn more even after giving some duty to in for exporting to Nepal and Bhutan... Both are very small market and mostly dominated by china then India... I asked about china is because that is more important for bd then Nepal Bhutan even though we are building alternative route through myaanmar and which will likely to be shorter but this ne Indian route will keep alternative route open....

I asked couple of post earlier not to use bhutan and Nepal here... They are of no use to bd in terms of getting free transit... As by imposing duty on India bd will earn more even after giving some duty to in for exporting to Nepal and Bhutan... Both are very small market and mostly dominated by china then India... I asked about china is because that is more important for bd then Nepal Bhutan even though we are building alternative route through myaanmar and which will likely to be shorter but this ne Indian route will keep alternative route open....

Then ask to India for transit to China, don't cry here.

Sami won't stop till the last Indian here starts hating Bangladesh! Good job Sami!

Who cares if every Indian here hates us more than they do right now. We do not seek love from the people of a Godless society.

Who cares if every Indian here hates us more than they do right now. We do not seek love from the people of a Godless society.

One more reason to shoot anyone trying to jump off the fence, we don't want to host people in our nation who hate us so.

Err............it seems like the rest of the country that you guys call your own hate you, why else would they elect AL which does everything that drives you bunch up the walls.

Most of indians dont have any feeling for Bngladesh rather than a good deed in past..

BD is getting TRANSIT to Nepal and Bhutan? Are you here to say that BD people are stupid? Since when these two countries are part of BD? Why it should be equated with what we may give to you?

But, do not expect transit through BD. It is not a child's play. No BD govt will finally dare to allow a permanent land transit to Indian NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom