ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BKPh0GQCQAEFqj-.jpg

:angel:
@Jazzbot @Armstrong @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
whats with these saudis and their "french" beards....they need to change their barbers-----may I suggest a timoshenko cut delivered by the barber of seville.....

Because it signifies they are superior to all Arab nations...did you know no non arab or person from another arab country can wear that black ring something on head they`ll be arrested straight away.

That's over the top in my opinion.

In the old days it used to be a necessity. These people lived (and still do) in the desert and part and parcel of desert living is dust storms, heat, sun etc. Wonder why they wear white most of the time???? (scientific fact that white absorbs the heat the least. They put the white cloth on their head to protect themselves from head stroke and the sun. The black rings were actually piece of rope to prevent the white head cloth from flying away in the sand storm high wind.

But now-a-days, it is more of a fashion statement rather than necessity.

Therefore, it is more of a cultural thing that was born out of necessity because of their location and geography. Nothing to do with religion.

Hope this helps.

Because it signifies they are superior to all Arab nations...did you know no non arab or person from another arab country can wear that black ring something on head they`ll be arrested straight away.

i did when i went for Umrah, they did not say a thing and i was speaking Urdu fluently there.

That's over the top in my opinion.

In the old days it used to be a necessity. These people lived (and still do) in the desert and part and parcel of desert living is dust storms, heat, sun etc. Wonder why they wear white most of the time???? (scientific fact that white absorbs the heat the least. They put the white cloth on their head to protect themselves from head stroke and the sun. The black rings were actually piece of rope to prevent the white head cloth from flying away in the sand storm high wind.

But now-a-days, it is more of a fashion statement rather than necessity.

Therefore, it is more of a cultural thing that was born out of necessity because of their location and geography. Nothing to do with religion.

Hope this helps.

I know atleast 2 people who were impressed with saudi traditional dressing and tried to experiment in doing so got arrested and bared from wearing that black ring over their head its only allowed for saudis. That signifies racism.

Because it signifies they are superior to all Arab nations...did you know no non arab or person from another arab country can`t wear that black ring something on head they`ll be arrested straight away.

They can't 'legally' wear the red-spotted Gutra (name of the cloth). This is reserved for Saudi nationals only. Every Arab country has slightly distinguishing style of their robes. People don't get arrested though, hardly anyone cares about it.

As for the picture, you cannot blame Saudi Arabia for Nawaz Sharif being in government. It was the majority who voted for him. Let them taste when they asked for. Even after giving Nawaz Ganja 2 chances, and Bhutto family countless, if the people are still going to vote for them then they deserve whatever happens next.

Shame.

Back
Top Bottom