patwari ki kiya aukat kay woh yeh pochay? :laughcry:

my leader is PM of pakistan now third time

13_new_nawaz_1456108g.jpg

yea he auqat ha bus :D

Have you got your fav meal i.e khyali pilao :P

and what about your leader ? lol

PM of PDF and facebook

balley balley :

They can't 'legally' wear the red-spotted Gutra (name of the cloth). This is reserved for Saudi nationals only. Every Arab country has slightly distinguishing style of their robes. People don't get arrested though, hardly anyone cares about it.

As for the picture, you cannot blame Saudi Arabia for Nawaz Sharif being in government. It was the majority who voted for him. Let them taste when they asked for. Even after giving Nawaz Ganja 2 chances, and Bhutto family countless, if the people are still going to vote for them then they deserve whatever happens next.

Shame.

Thanks that's what my mother said let them those who voted Noora enjoy the burden of IMF-WB-Islamic Bank-US and countless international loans in form of sky rocket prices and utilities. I eagerly await people's complaint against the Federal Government so i can show them their faces. I still do not understand Allah has given Aqal to everyone, illiterate is someone who has not received education but Aqal is available to everyone how can people in their right mind vote for those who ruled over them from raiwind while people were in 18 hours of load shedding, gas shedding and extreme poverty in rural areas. But believe me this man has no new way of fixing things his first and last stop will always be international banks.

As for the saudi thing its true one egyptian and one Pakistani were arrested and later released with warning not to wear again but that does show racism for keeping it reserved for saudi nationals.

PS. I still maintain rigging did took place atleast 10-12% in Punjab but over all people of Punjab voted in favor of NS so there is no point people convincing us as face saving that no we did vote for IK but rigging and bad luck took place nope it simply is called back stabbing they don't want change let them taste purna basi Pakistan aur NS.

Thanks that's what my mother said let them those who voted Noora enjoy the burden of IMF-WB-Islamic Bank-US and countless international loans in form of sky rocket prices and utilities. I eagerly await people's complaint against the Federal Government so i can show them their faces. I still do not understand Allah has given Aqal to everyone, illiterate is someone who has not received education but Aqal is available to everyone how can people in their right mind vote for those who ruled over them from raiwind while people were in 18 hours of load shedding, gas shedding and extreme poverty in rural areas. But believe me this man has no new way of fixing things his first and last stop will always be international banks.

As for the saudi thing its true one egyptian and one Pakistani were arrested and later released with warning not to wear again but that does show racism for keeping it reserved for saudi nationals.

PS. I still maintain rigging did took place atleast 10-12% in Punjab but over all people of Punjab voted in favor of NS so there is no point people convincing us as face saving that no we did vote for IK but rigging and bad luck took place nope it simply is called back stabbing they don't want change let them taste purna basi Pakistan aur NS.

Yes, let them enjoy the bitter fruit they sowed. We never learn from past, do we?

10-12% of rigging isn't my idea though. NA-122 and NA-125 were PTI majority. The voters who went to NA-125 polling booth said that 95% of the people there were PTI supporters. Another story is, my friend's sister in Islamabad was the polling agent who said that PML-N candidate came with Punjab police and they sealed the station till enough fake votes were cast. The complaints didn't do any good either.

Yes, let them enjoyed the bitter fruit they sowed. We never learn from past, do we?

10-12% of rigging isn't my idea though. NA-122 and NA-125 were PTI majority. The voters who went to NA-125 polling booth said that 95% of the people there were PTI supporters. Another story is, my friend's sister in Islamabad was the polling agent who said that PML-N candidate came with Punjab police and they sealed the station till enough fake votes were cast. The complaints didn't do any good either.

After watching two political shows, in which the candidates of NA-125 Hamid Khan and Saad Rafique were invited, I should say that Saad Rafiques arguments are quite convincing and Hamid Khan has failed to come up with a single substantial proof to back up the rigging allegations.

Yes, let them enjoyed the bitter fruit they sowed. We never learn from past, do we?

Correct! Shami sahib said it in his program on dunya news women polling agents and staff were harassed pressurized and thrown out polling station sealed by pml-n/police. Complaints didn't make impact on ECP and CJ because they are hand in glove with pml-n fakhru changed sides from zardari to noora league high bidder wins. In my opinion things are going bad because PTI supporter are going no where; re-election in Pakistan should take place we can live under interim government for the next 2 months, for once zardari should do something interesting to convert baddua into dua from people.

Back
Top Bottom