What's new

One Pakistani, 2 Indian-origin persons in US ‘blacklisted’ for anti-India activities

as anti india paksitani was going to india ?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lollllz muscles ? do you even bother to read?????????

they are banned by indian gov to enter india :lol: what it has to do with muscles in USA ? :rofl:

its like paksitan ban tariq fateh :enjoy:

Why would Pakistan ban Tarek Fatah bhaijan?

Cheers, Doc

Mistake, they should lure them in and throw them in a jail here. :)

Scared, really. Ask the executioner aka 56" to blacklist the whole world as he is free to do so. In-fact anyone can do, so what's the fuss. Nobody has any issue that so & so guys are blacklisted. It is India that now blacklists people here & there merely to play big but scared.

Everyone remember that quote, 56 inches is the one we will all see again and again and again...... making a fuss is the second step... its a subtle message to others....

and china is never scared for fox hunt... but India is.... what a joke

Blacklisted from traveling to India :lol:. The "US" part is just there to give importance to an irrelevant news I Blacklist myself from traveling to India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they apply for Visa? Doesn't makes sense though.
cant even apply for visa now... if they are on OIC or any other preferential card holders their return to India will be in trouble...

as i said its a message that must be sent out ... and now we are doing free publicity of it

Precisely on the mark. The only reason for such blacklisting. Exactly as said in the memo that celebrities etc are now advised to stay away so obviously, business redirected.

Rest about boasting that India is extending wings or limbs; it is India and free to blacklist the whole world. Doesn't make any difference.
Somewhere Goswami had an orgasm - “The suddenness, the stealth.. the sheer genius...I cant control myself!!”

(I need to look into improving these jokes if I want to do standup seriously :p:)

Everyone remember that quote, 56 inches is the one we will all see again and again and again

Me too. :enjoy:

its a subtle message to others....

Nobody is trying hard to come to India... A descending voice is blacklisted to not to conduct business with and then no visa but the question remains; why will they do so? Others or three of them will be like, who is coming to India at all? India blacklisted same random celebrity event guy and that's it. But yeah, they are now famous.

and china is never scared for fox hunt... but India is.... what a joke

I didn't say China or India is being haunted? What's fox hunt again? some other Hollywood inspired Operation name.

Somewhere Goswami had an orgasm - “The suddenness, the stealth.. the sheer genius...I cant control myself!!”

(I need to look into improving these jokes if I want to do standup seriously :p:)

lol.... :lol::lol::lol: Oh khudaya... hahahahha

Uddhav is begining to show that he is the tiger's cub after all.

Now if the sanghi camp would just suck it up and let Maharashtrians decide who they want to be led by.

That fadanvis nauseates me.

Cheers, Doc

Good

Nobody is trying hard to come to India... A descending voice is blacklisted to not to conduct business with and then no visa but the question remains; why will they do so? Others or three of them will be like, who is coming to India at all? India blacklisted same random celebrity event guy and that's it. But yeah, they are now famous.

lots of people want to come to India.... that is not the point of argument... specially with you....
here these people are only blacklisted and not bought back to India and prosecuted.... that is the next step... first the fugitives to be bought back from foreign judiciary....

I didn't say China or India is being haunted? What's fox hunt again? some other Hollywood inspired Operation name.

Google gives all the answers.... but to start you can read this

https://www.wionews.com/world/all-y...espionage-programme-operation-fox-hunt-311547

Sena flexes it's muscle in the US.

That's the impact story we are interested in.

Lots of local tadipaars soiling their pants now.

No different to the story of Hindus losing their jobs in the Middle East which had a gazillion threads running here eh?

As I said. Uttam.

Cheers, Doc

Rising shining superpower launches yet another surgical strike, this time on an entertainment promoter in the US. Who will Modi-Ji take on next? A circus clown? A trapeze artist? Or maybe a magician?

Back
Top Bottom