What's new

One on One: Exclusive interview with Masoumeh Ebtekar

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

TRT World’s Alican Ayanlar speaks with Masoumeh Ebtekar, Vice President of Iran for Women and Family Affairs, on issues related to sanctions against the country and the future of international politics in light of US-Iran relations.

I'm carrying over this over from the Iranian cars thread:

She was the translator for the hostages to be more precise.
When I said that she was one of the hardliner students that stormed the embassy, I meant that she was a member of the Muslim Student Followers of the Imam's Path (دانشجویان پیرو خط امام) that stormed the US embassy in Tehran, not that she personally participated in the attack, but she was one of the members of the group that stormed the embassy.

Considering how the US government has gone to lengths to punish even the kabob vendors in the vicinity of the students and embassy, it's still shocking that one of their spokespeople & kin is so warmly welcomed in the US, even in the trump admin, when one would think that least they would have been declared as persona non grata and expelled like Carter did.

I'm carrying over this over from the Iranian cars thread:

Considering how the US government has gone to lengths to punish even the kabob vendors in the vicinity of the students and embassy, it's still shocking that one of their spokespeople & kin is so warmly welcomed in the US, even in the trump admin, when one would think that least they would have been declared as persona non grata and expelled like Carter did.
Shocking to hear this ....Generally in the Western world when a person is appointed to a sensitive post such as diplomatis or government agency then one of the first security screenings is to evaluate the possibility of this person being "Blackmailed" by a foreign agency..any loose end will be flagged and action will be taken...simple enough logic..

Iran has "green card" holders of her enemy states as members of government (minister level)..Central ban (khavari incident ) parliament etc. In addition having your family members living in enemy states is how should I say ..Inviting the wolf into your chicken coop!!...how stupid is that.
I do not know but something is really not working in Iran's counter Intelligence apparatus!!..High level mole!!...Rohhani himself!!!.. who knows... I need my morning coffee!...lol

fallahati was also complaining in the voa podcast from last year covering this. His sentiments were not out of love for Iran or IRI but rather it was odd to him that these people are being given special treatment considering who they are. He mentioned that the reasoning behind this was to cultivate the potential to influence them.
fallahati does not believe they can be influenced but I believe that not only can they be influenced, they are actual agents and moles, so that is the difference of how fallahati and a human would interpret the facts on the ground. fallahti believed that ebtekar and others are taking advantage of the US government whereas any half brain human would interpret the extreme opposite to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom