What's new

One-of-a-Kind' russian Guidance System of the 'Tornado-S' Missile is Based on Chips Acquired via AliExpress

1. You are speaking with forked tongue. But do you know for certain how many Ukro drone operators are not being tracked by Russian systems and then eliminated ? Below photo is from the Wikipedia page for TB2. The photo is of TB2's mobile ground control station :
Bayraktar_Tactical_UAS_GCS.JPG

These must have been tracked by Russians and eliminated. They will have people in them.

2. Let us see USA military send its drones to Ukraine. The article says such an idea is being discouraged.
I don't remember Russia releasing any such footage, I did see footage of the Moskva burning and sinking, literally over a thousand videos of Russian tanks/APCs destroyed. A shit-ton of Russian helicopters and jets shot down.

US doesn't need to send large drones to Ukraine, it sent a lot of suicide drones to Ukraine. HIMARS, Javelin, a lot of long range weapons intended to nullify any numerical advantage Russia enjoys and amplify the Ukrainian intelligence advantage.

It kind of explains why Russian weapon systems have so many launch failures, inaccurate targetting and shelf life issues aswell as reliability.

Consumer level COTS components are designed to have short shelf lives with failure rates appropriate to consumer level COTS components...

They are also not designed to withstand the complex EW environment under which they are expected to operate...

Weapon systems need to be designed with components that are meant to have shelf lives of 30years so that they can be stockpiled for when they are needed for war.

A big reason to avoid all Russia weapons procurements... all you are doing is buying something that has had its brains lifted out of a Hotpoint washing machine and then reused in its guidance system .....

I wonder about the reaction of @Ali_Baba now. :)

Also, when the American establishment uses Capitalist examples to explain some loss of equipment instead of saying lives might be lost...
Dealing with the bogus goods cost the Missile Defense Agency about $4 million, according to the agency's written testimony. Its director was not amused. "We do not want a $12 million THAAD [Terminal High Altitude Area Defense] interceptor to be destroyed by a $2 part," O’Reilly told Senate Armed Services Committee.
..then it is no wonder that American society is so built around money, not as much as the extreme India but still. There is the other stupid analogy "I will put my two cents".

I don't remember Russia releasing any such footage, I did see footage of the Moskva burning and sinking, literally over a thousand videos of Russian tanks/APCs destroyed. A shit-ton of Russian helicopters and jets shot down.

But there have been one or two vids on the older war thread about Russian EW systems tracking drones to their control stations and eliminating them.

US doesn't need to send large drones to Ukraine, it sent a lot of suicide drones to Ukraine. HIMARS, Javelin, a lot of long range weapons intended to nullify any numerical advantage Russia enjoys and amplify the Ukrainian intelligence advantage.

I believe the Libya and Syria wars were much a learning experience to Russia and so has been the Ukraine war. The American government doesn't want to endanger its large drones in Ukraine and Russia will surely learn to counter the suicide drones, if they are still a threat.

Back
Top Bottom