One more viral drama idealizing cousin marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Harr dramay main cousin marriages kyun hotein hain?

Video description
In this week's The Current Top 5, we have the man behind #ChupkeChupke director #DanishNawaz, who explains to us why most dramas have cousin marriages, why #AyezaKhan was perfect for the role of Meenu and who was the biggest prankster on set. Catch it all in this exclusive Eid special interview.

Screenshot 2021-05-15 022418.png

Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding

By Sarah Kershaw
  • May 1, 2003

When she was 17, marrying age for a Saudi girl, Salha al-Hefthi was presented with a husband.

She was lucky, her parents told her when they planned the wedding, that she was to marry such a good man, a man from her own tribe, a man who would care for their children and make a good living. He was the son of her father's brother -- her first cousin -- and everyone, including the bride, agreed that ''a first cousin was a first choice,'' she said.

The couple had two healthy boys, now 22 and 20, but their third child, a girl, was born with spinal muscular atrophy, a crippling and usually fatal disease that was carried in the genes of both parents. Their fourth, sixth and seventh children were also born with the disorder.

Last edited:
i am sure iran has a system in place where would be married couples do a test to see if babie will be born healty if not then future marriage can be called off.

i am sure iran has a system in place where would be married couples do a test to see if babie will be born healty if not then future marriage can be called off.
That is the case for the whole world. I mean, wouldn't you and your partner test for any illnesses before creating a child?

Btw, i did not know the Arab world has such a huge inbred population.. i am shocked.

That is the case for the whole world. I mean, wouldn't you and your partner test for any illnesses before creating a child?

Btw, i did not know the Arab world has such a huge inbred population.. i am shocked.

i would but i dont know if they provide this service here in uk.

i would but i dont know if they provide this service here in uk.
They really need to...certain British Pakistani communities are obsessed with cousin marriages despite living here for decades. Apparently its decreasing though:

They really need to...certain British Pakistani communities are obsessed with cousin marriages despite living here for decades. Apparently its decreasing though:

family loyalty. marry outside the bitch runs off or claims your house etc. seen it too many times.

family loyalty. marry outside the bitch runs off or claims your house etc. seen it too many times.
joh.... man, me too .. was getting told to marry within family blah blah blah.

man, i do get it. nothing wrong with it but just get it checked medically first. too many cases of bad progeny genetic defects.

You can’t exactly look for a bride at a bar....

In this LGBT age of deception, frauds and illusion, not leveraging the family/friends connections is no option....

Lol bhai,
That's one issue and I think the main one to. :laugh:

/almost died laughing

no bull shit bro wether from uk or back home they all corrupt bitches unless they blood family is close. i got some disgusting rela
You can get it done privately - not on NHS. I think anyone considering marrying a cousin should have it done.

yh after they banged thier cousin.

Hope that obsession especially in regard to referring to Muslim or Islam Society by digging years old NYT article, will go away someday or, I will have to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom