What's new

One more Israel

We should concern with Turks who are in government, not with what their ordinary folks do.....Even Pakistanis watch Bollywood, that doesn't make us pro India..
exactly .................... all i m saying is we should concern with our interest ............ that is the whole Idea behind this article................
if we would have recognized Israel in 50s or 60s or even in 70s
we would have been the ones they sell cutting edge tech to not Indians............but right noe recognizing israel will only damage us
get what i mean ?????

Imo Armenia is morally right or just as bad as Azerbaijan but the Azeris have oil and are more open. I dont think Pakistan should trust a country which is letting Israel use it as a base to possibly launch attacks into Iran just because Turkey likes it.

do you think the actually matter so much that Pakistan will take a diplomatic uturn
unlike Israel Pakistan have a large river system which is there to provide us water
you do not have something huge to offer us to make it happen
all u need to do is stop defence deals with India and we are okay with you
but ur defence industry will reduce to half by this

Imo Armenia is morally right or just as bad as Azerbaijan but the Azeris have oil and are more open. I dont think Pakistan should trust a country which is letting Israel use it as a base to possibly launch attacks into Iran just because Turkey likes it
all we need to do is to watch our own interest rest is all ........................ go to hell for pakistan

the diference between Israel and Armenia is that one is a power to be reckoned with and the other is a failed state only supported by Russia.
Not comparable.

He made this thread after being really ticked off by one Turkish poster's post in this thread:
https://defence.pk/threads/pak-turk...-into-economic-partnership-turkish-fm.442279/

I think this thread came up right after he had read that post lol:suicide:. The government of PAK is obviously NOT thinking like this. In fact we are closer now to Turkey than before:-)

having relations with Israel will be more deadly then benificial

Its what every other Pakistani thinks but never explains how?

Turkey have bilateral relations with israel, are those relations deadly for turkey? We can even talk with israel on Palestine issue. Israel is a reality and Pakistan not accepting israel won't change this fact.

Turkey have bilateral relations with israel, are those relations deadly for turkey? We can even talk with israel on Palestine issue. Israel is a reality and Pakistan not accepting israel won't change this fact.
go through this thread i've disscussed it with an israeli member but let me brief it for you
Pakistan can gain nothing from it
Israel wont sell any weapon due to Indian pressure because it is their biggest client
and what other things you want from them?

in the end Pakistan will end up losing strategic position among Arabs and OIC

lol really? how many people does it has?

Armenia population is less than 3 million.

go through this thread i've disscussed it with an israeli member but let me brief it for you
Pakistan can gain nothing from it
Israel wont sell any weapon due to Indian pressure because it is their biggest client
and what other things you want from them?

What I want is a peaceful solution of Palestine issue, nothing else.

in the end Pakistan will end up losing strategic position among Arabs and OIC

Turkey do recognize Israel.
Secondly not recognizing Israel won't resolve the palestine issue.

Armenia population is less than 3 million.

What I want is a peaceful solution of Palestine issue, nothing else.

Turkey do recognize Israel.
Secondly not recognizing Israel won't resolve the palestine issue.
noble thought sir
Turkey does not enjoy the same position in Arabs as we do
and recognation of Israel without palestine issue resolving from world's larget mainland muslim population will undermine the palestinian cause

noble thought sir
Turkey does not enjoy the same position in Arabs as we do
and recognation of Israel without palestine issue resolving from world's larget mainland muslim population will undermine the palestinian cause

Dude, look not recognizing israel won't change the palestine issue. I am not saying Pakistan should do it alone. Turkey pressing Pakistan along with other muslim nations should accept israel and confront it to rescue palestine and after that jammu & kashmir because making Palestine & Jammu Kashmir free from terrorism isn't only Pak duty but entire Muslim world. Pakistan being a nuclear power and the biggest muslim nation can play a vital role in resolving this issue. We need to go wiser not sentimental.

Dude, look not recognizing israel won't change the palestine issue. I am not saying Pakistan should do it alone. Turkey pressing Pakistan along with other muslim nations should accept israel and confront it to rescue palestine and after that jammu & kashmir because making Palestine & Jammu Kashmir free from terrorism isn't only Pak duty but entire Muslim world. Pakistan being a nuclear power and the biggest muslim nation can play a vital role in resolving this issue. We need to go wiser not sentimental
sir u tell me if Pakistan recognizes Israel as a state without Palestine resolution what will be the effect
will Israel give it freedom?
has it done so when turkey recognized it?
the wisest decision is to keep a safe distance that is why our top brass have done so

sir u tell me if Pakistan recognizes Israel as a state without Palestine resolution what will be the effect
will Israel give it freedom?
has it done so when turkey recognized it?
the wisest decision is to keep a safe distance that is why our top brass have done so

I am saying not only Pakistan but entire Muslim world should recognize israel and play a role in UN to make Palestine free. I am not saying to make bilateral ties but just recognize Israel and when entire Muslim world including Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt etc will play a role in UN to make Palestine free than it will have a great impact, this is what I am saying.

Most Pakistanis have never heard of Armenia lol.
I have heard Kim Kardashian is of Armenian stock and Turks killed some Armenians because they supported their enemies thats it

the diference between Israel and Armenia is that one is a power to be reckoned with and the other is a failed state only supported by Russia.
Not comparable.

Israel has nukes .
And If I am not wrong India also has good relations with Armenia.

Are you surprised ?:D

lets get our facts clear here
Pakistan does not recognize Armenia because it has disputes with Turkey and Azerbaijan
Turkey and azerbaijan both not only recognizes India and Israel but are having massive trade with both of them
what is wrong in establishing ties and then do a little trade they are doing it with our enemies we should we be barred
we have to ask ourselves what exactly are we getting from our "strategic Friendships"
most of our friends openly do trade with our enemy but still say we are with you
is that not a slap hard on our cheeks

One sane post .
And lesson 101 in diplomacy .
Your nation needs professional diplomats and strong govt,.

lets get our facts clear here
Pakistan does not recognize Armenia because it has disputes with Turkey and Azerbaijan
Turkey and azerbaijan both not only recognizes India and Israel but are having massive trade with both of them
what is wrong in establishing ties and then do a little trade they are doing it with our enemies we should we be barred
we have to ask ourselves what exactly are we getting from our "strategic Friendships"
most of our friends openly do trade with our enemy but still say we are with you
is that not a slap hard on our cheeks
HERE COMES THE INDIAN....!!!!

Back
Top Bottom